• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Best article about the Cheats I have read so far

i did pay attention, did you? did u see the part where they say the balls are given to the refs right before the game

oh so now your and expert on psi like all the other haters, sorry for having an opinion .didnt cowler get caught stealing signal?, guess what they all do it.you can be closed minded and just think of the teams and how your favorite team isnt in the bowl i get it everyone hates the winning team if it isnt there own. im not a pats fan just think theres alot of sore losers out there and its taking away from the superbowl

What is your favorite NFL team.

oh so now your and expert on psi like all the other haters, sorry for having an opinion .didnt cowler get caught stealing signal?, guess what they all do it.you can be closed minded and just think of the teams and how your favorite team isnt in the bowl i get it everyone hates the winning team if it isnt there own. im not a pats fan just think theres alot of sore losers out there and its taking away from the superbowl

The integrity of the game was take away LONG before defllate-gate- Roger made sure of that ...

.didnt cowler get caught stealing signal?
No. The Steelers have never been punished by the league for cheating in any way, shape, or form. There HAVE been three occasions where the league changed or added rules because the Steelers got too good at something, like when all of 6'1" 200 lb Hines Ward was being a big meany to all those dainty linebackers and safties.

i did pay attention, did you? did u see the part where they say the balls are given to the refs right before the game
Right, then they go to each team's sideline. So how did 11 of the Pats** 12 footballs magically lose 2 lb of air by halftime and the Colts' did not?

Last edited:
No. The Steelers have never been punished by the league for cheating in any way, shape, or form. There HAVE been three occasions where the league changed or added rules because the Steelers got too good at something.

lol now doesnt that sound familiar, hhahah
thats my point they go after the good teams

So do you go to all 30 of the other teams' boards to defend your cheating Patriots? That must be exhausting.

[video]https://screen.yahoo.com/patriots-press-conference-cold-open-084617628.html[/video]

Tom "Mr Bundchen" Brady is not a science computer....

I Get the vibe that Deljzc = jbem.

So do you go to all 30 of the other teams' boards to defend your cheating Patriots? That must be exhausting.

Like I said elsewhere, the Pats** trolls are insecure and guilt-ridden and feel they must go to other teams' boards and say they weren't cheating.

Nothing will happen before the SB but they will lose a couple draft picks in the 2015 draft. What should happen is make them forfeit the entire draft. Take all the picks away from them.

I remember watching an ESPN show on the Raiders where they had two of their guys explaining how they cheated on the field back in the day... I expect years after BB is out of football and his players and coaches are more in need of money we will see an equally informative thing about the pats... and the Patsterisks will still be tainted

No, Cowhers teams, like all football teams, tried to figure out audibles the old fashioned way, but trying to guess what a qb was saying in correlation to the plays run... on the field, where it is legal... they never ever had a sideline person watching the other teams sidelines, taping it and breaking it down in the booth... they never ever snuck into other teams practices and taped their prep work. they never miked a defensive player before it was legal to do so and there was never a rash of odd QB headset related issues at their stadium. The NFL never seized illegal Audio and taping equipment mid game from them... and they never had a mysterious and major drop in effective play calling when the league installed defensive headsets and encrypted the QB's headsets like the year after their near undefeated run, following spygate....

No, Cowhers teams, like all football teams, tried to figure out audibles the old fashioned way, but trying to guess what a qb was saying in correlation to the plays run... on the field, where it is legal... they never ever had a sideline person watching the other teams sidelines, taping it and breaking it down in the booth... they never ever snuck into other teams practices and taped their prep work. they never miked a defensive player before it was legal to do so and there was never a rash of odd QB headset related issues at their stadium. The NFL never seized illegal Audio and taping equipment mid game from them... and they never had a mysterious and major drop in effective play calling when the league installed defensive headsets and encrypted the QB's headsets like the year after their near undefeated run, following spygate....

Don't forget putting a wire on players. I'm fairly convinced they may have some type of equipment that intercepts and decodes radio transmissions as well. I would not put anything past that team.

Don't forget putting a wire on players. I'm fairly convinced they may have some type of equipment that intercepts and decodes radio transmissions as well. I would not put anything past that team.

I will go to my grave believing that is why Bill sprinted across the field and shoved our trainer away from Light back in 2005.

jbem, or shall, I may I call you Giselle?

Because you're a supermodel I'm going to forgive your childish scribblings in your attempt to defend the **'s and their serial cheating. If your pretty little head were able to manage a reading level above the 6th grade and were you not so terribly A.D.D. you may have taken the time to read any of the numerous posts I or other people have made about the depth and breadth. (Oh, sorry, complicated word there.) About the "bigness" of the **'s cheating practices.

As it is, your efforts are very sad. You may be forgiven by showing us your boobies. That's pretty much all you're good for Giselle.

Off with you. (That's an anachronistic reference. It means "go away.")

im really sick of this topic, im from new york, and i no what its like [being a yankees fan] to be beat up on for being the best. I no this doesnt sound like a new york fan supporting boston , but it about the topic. does anyone , including the pats haters before all this came up , ever just give credit to a team thats good and stop trying to taint ever win they have. sports fans exsp alway have such hate for the team that beats theres. this whole thing is bullshit and if you really put your hate aside and just take it as two teams you may see this. let me ask anyone who cares to respond on this. has any other team ever gotten there football checked?, did they check the colts balls? how much does it really matter ? would the colts have won with 2 more psi in the pats balls. can you feel the diffrence in 2 psi. heres a good one, what would u think the denver balls, on a cold day with the altitude diffrence measure as??? does anyone have a car with a tire pressure monitor?what happens in the cold weather? it brings the tire psi down doesnt it. ok ok i no i no , it wasnt that cold, but it was still a 20 to 25 degree diffrence than the inside. my point is we all dont no. remember when u already hate somthing its easy to hate more before and jump on the band wagon think of it as two teams with no name. its not like they stole there game book for god sakes. its really ruined the superbowl this year its so stupid,

feel free to **** off, troll

im a steelers fan, im just being real .

Because you're a supermodel I'm going to forgive your childish scribblings in your attempt to defend the **'s and their serial cheating. If your pretty little head were able to manage a reading level above the 6th grade and were you not so terribly A.D.D. you may have taken the time to read any of the numerous posts I or other people have made about the depth and breadth. (Oh, sorry, complicated word there.) About the "bigness" of the **'s cheating practices.

As it is, your efforts are very sad. You may be forgiven by showing us your boobies. That's pretty much all you're good for Giselle.

What the troll took from this...."Giselle has bigness of breadths's."

I know bashing the other team fans and even our own is accepted. I enjoy them for the most part. But I think this is crossing the line. You are offending women and people with special needs.