• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Beto O'Rourke 'open to the idea' of letting people use AR-15s, AK-47s at hunting club

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
"Perhaps a way to address a legitimate concern or need is to ensure that those who have or want to use an AR-15 are able to keep it at a hunting club or at a gun range so that there is some control and safeguard still placed on that firearm," he said.

Thanks but no thanks, *******. You completely miss the point. Everybody on our side of the argument needs to immediately dismiss hunting and recreation as a primary reason for the Second Amendment. Those are bonuses. Pretty sure nobody will.

I'm open to him ******* himself. Stupid asshat has already committed political suicide a few times over. Just send the money you're going to waste on your worthless campaign to my bank account. He is certainly semiautomatic rilfe salesman of the year. Stupid ****.

He , not too long ago, was the Democrat golden boy. How things have changed. How things have changed.

Cox: Excuse me bad guy, let me run down the gun range so I can atop you from breaking in my home. Can you wait like 10min

https://www.google.com/amp/s/6abc.c...s-out-fletcher-cox-911-call-released/5646680/

In the call, which you can hear below and read the transcript further down in this article, Cox told the operator he was holding a shotgun as a man was trying to break into his Mullica Hill home last week.

So does Beto believe that another Constitutional right, abortion (not actually spelled out in the Constitution), should be available only in government-approved locations? Yeah, thought so.