• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden accused of Rape

Nah, once they're old enough for a driver's license he's not interested.

Watch pedo Joe's exploring right hand and how he pretends to be oblivious to it.
...and how the little girl tries to move away.

What a ******* pig. Why doesn't Robert Deniro want to punch Biden in the face?

grope2.gif

Last edited:
What a ******* pig. Why doesn't Robert Deniro want to punch Biden in the face?

grope2.gif

No doubt. That's a two'fer too. Look at the woman he's trying to either sniff or kiss and how quietly repulsed she is.

I for one am glad this isn't gaining much traction.

The thought of replacing Unka Joe with a credible candidate decreases the entertainment factor in the upcoming Presidential debates.

I tend to agree and honestly think Bernie has a better chance to beat Trump, though both will fail.

I'm going to be consistent even with Biden. If she did not go to the police when it happened and report it the allegation is bullshit.

I'm going to be consistent even with Biden. If she did not go to the police when it happened and report it the allegation is bullshit.

Being consistent makes sense. It also makes sense to see a long and obvious pattern of creepy behavior and skew towards the accuser.

Last edited:
These woman whose daughters, nieces, sisters are being groped aren't saying anything. But their body language certainly says a lot. I wish these women would speak up. If they don't, they are complicit.

But like Davenport said, what has been consistent is Bidens history. His behavior is overt. We don't have to speculate if he's a creep, it's a fact.

Last edited:
#IBelieveHer (isn't this how this goes???)

He was trying to kiss me, and I was pulling away. And what I remember of that time is feeling really shocked and surprised because there was no real conversation right beforehand. There was no precursor. It just happened. And then, when he did that, I was obviously pulling away. And he pulled back and said, you know, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me, something to that effect. And that’s what kind of jolted me–I was trying to think what I did wrong to bring that on to me. He looked angry and irritated with me.

C'mon man!

Last edited:
But like Davenport said, what has been consistent is Bidens history. His behavior is overt. We don't have to speculate if he's a creep, it's a fact.

Although here he's just trying to prove he's not a racist. Nothing more.

kiss.gif
Normally, a quick peck would be ok but, Biden lingers too long which makes him a creep.

Say it aint so Joe!
Where is the media coverage of this? Where is the #metoo movement? Where is Gloria Steinem? Why isn't there breathless coverage and outrage on CNN and MSNBC?

Oh, have no worries. The leftist media are lined up around the block to tear Sleepy Joe a new ******* about this allegation. You will see the accuser on CNN/NBC/CBS/PBS/ABC 100 times the next 6 months, no doubt about it, nosiree.

Right after they are done investigating the fact that Trump ordered that couple in Arizona to drink fish bowl cleaner, personally destroyed more than 1 million N95 masks just to make things worse, and is trying to convert ventilators to vacuum cleaners to take care of his hotels. Right after they are done with those stories hoo-boy, it's on for Biden!!

Well this just became a little more interesting.

Clip surfaces of Biden accuser Tara Reade's mother phoning into 'Larry King Live' in 1993 alluding to claim

Linky: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cl...rry-king-live-alluding-to-biden-assault-claim

Whatever happens there's a waaaaay more evidence against this creep than the BS they accused Kavanaugh of. I'm sure the #Metoo hypocrites will be all over this any minute now. Especially the losers at CNN since this show was aired on their network..

Well this just became a little more interesting.

Linky: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cl...rry-king-live-alluding-to-biden-assault-claim

Whatever happens there's a waaaaay more evidence against this creep than the BS they accused Kavanaugh of. I'm sure the #Metoo hypocrites will be all over this any minute now. Especially the losers at CNN since this show was aired on their network..

Pretty flakey.
the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him," the caller says.

He sexually assaults her and she respects him afterwards. Yeah, that would play well in a he said/she said trial..

So this probably was the plan all along... none of the globalist picks would have beaten bernie... unite under Biden, boot him, and throw a Karmella or peteyboy in there...

Just pointing out how flakey it is to claim you were raped and did not report it because you say respected the offender. Has nothing to do with Ford or Kavanaugh so don't understand your response at all.

When you're a Democrat it's different.

I am going to say it again. No accusation at the time of the allegation and no police report at the time of the allegation means its bullshit. This isn't just about politicians its about regular men being falsely accused.

I am going to say it again. No accusation at the time of the allegation and no police report at the time of the allegation means its bullshit. This isn't just about politicians its about regular men being falsely accused.

The problem with your approach is that lefties are not going to play that way. No matter if they should or not, they WON'T. The 700 ******* Kavanaugh articles based on the bizarre claims of some nutjob who spoke like an 8-year old while doing a Dana Carvey impersonation should prove that point.

So the only rational way to respond is to make (D)ims live up to their own principles - "All women should be believed." Okay, then Joe Biden can close the door on the way out.

Wait, what, ONE ******* ARTICLE on CNN about the Reade allegation against Biden, compared to MORE THAN 700 BY THE SAME ******* OUTLET ABOUT THE BLAISEY-FORD CLAIM?!?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cnn-sexual-assault-allegations-kavanaugh-biden

What a pathetic joke. Again, CNN should be burned to the ground.