• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden accused of Rape

I am going to say it again. No accusation at the time of the allegation and no police report at the time of the allegation means its bullshit. This isn't just about politicians its about regular men being falsely accused.

While I agree in principle there are plenty of cases that are real and don’t get reported. This one did at least go to someone at work about it and also has multiple corroborating witnesses that she did in fact talk about it at the time. That is a hell of a lot more than anything they had on Kavanaugh. I am pretty sure were the situations reversed and Ford had these kind of witnesses Kavanaugh would not be in the bench today.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I am going to say it again. No accusation at the time of the allegation and no police report at the time of the allegation means its bullshit. This isn't just about politicians its about regular men being falsely accused.

She told several people back in 1993. Did you read the Breitbart piece?

Just pointing out how flakey it is to claim you were raped and did not report it because you say respected the offender. Has nothing to do with Ford or Kavanaugh so don't understand your response at all.

Yeah, I concede her claim is pretty weak, just pointing out the hypocrisy of the left, Metoo and idiots like Alyssa Milano who were all over Kavanagh and aren't saying **** about this. Thought you might be defending them, but I was half hammered when I typed that. My apologies.

**** Alyssa Milano.

Yeah, I concede her claim is pretty weak, just pointing out the hypocrisy of the left, Metoo and idiots like Alyssa Milano who were all over Kavanagh and aren't saying **** about this. Thought you might be defending them, but I was half hammered when I typed that. My apologies.

No worries. Biden is a creepy weirdo and something probably did happen. This brand of politician is capable of bizarre **** - like sticking a cigar up an intern's coochie. This is probably just the tip of the iceberg. I just hope they find more than that Larry King thing.

**** Alyssa Milano.

Oh make no mistake, she submarined every ounce of credibility she ever had. Even some of the other MeToo people are taking pot shots at her in the media for being a gigantic hypocrite. She actually has undermined the entire movement on a huge stage and showed that it was always a political feminist power grab.

Whoa....Tara Reade filed a Congressional complaint when this happened in '93 and now she is calling for Biden to release it. It's part of his Congressional record being maintained at the University of Delaware. Normally, those records are not released until 2 years after a Senator "leaves public life" but she wants it released now. **** is about to get real. I just remember him snarking at that retiree in Iowa...."Listen Fat"

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/28/...assault-personal-records-university-delaware/

Last edited:
**** Alyssa Milano.

Don't mind if I do! With the mouth gag of course.

3yk1wm.jpg

Whoa....Tara Reade filed a Congressional complaint when this happened in '93 and now she is calling for Biden to release it. It's part of his Congressional record being maintained at the University of Delaware. Normally, those records are not released until 2 years after a Senator "leaves public life" but she wants it released now. **** is about to get real. I just remember him snarking at that retiree in Iowa...."Listen Fat"

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/28/...assault-personal-records-university-delaware/

So she was sexually assaulted. The guy penetrated here with his finger. And she filed a complaint with HR? I think this is how Dateline would follow up on that -
268x0w.jpg

"When most people are sexually assaulted they call the police. But you didn't do that, did you?"

Seems like its gaining a bit of steam. Its finally being covered on CNN. More people are coming out with "knowledge" of the incident. I hope someone digs into it deeply. Im sure Trump Jr will be all over it.

So she was sexually assaulted. The guy penetrated here with his finger. And she filed a complaint with HR? I think this is how Dateline would follow up on that -
268x0w.jpg

"When most people are sexually assaulted they call the police. But you didn't do that, did you?"

I never called the police. People assume way too much about how a victim will/should/could react. She told people which says way more to me than did she call the police.

Seems like its gaining a bit of steam. Its finally being covered on CNN. More people are coming out with "knowledge" of the incident. I hope someone digs into it deeply. Im sure Trump Jr will be all over it.

Gee, I hope not. I am looking forward to the Trump-Biden debates....please don't dump this duffus yet.

images
images
images

Main stream democrat media is finally starting to pick up the story. USA Today (who is pretty neutral) finally ran a full length news article explaining the whole situation from beginning to current.

Of course, their coverage was VERY neutral. Very fact based only. No implied guilt at all like they did with Kavanaugh.

Again, we talk about "fake news" all the time and the left thinks we're complaining about outright lies. That is not what we mean by "fake news". We mean the implied bias of how information and facts are presented. The tone of the headline (which is HUGE in how the public retains information). The way an article is written and how each side is either "doubted" by the author or "believable" by the author. In TV news, it can be as simple as how the host looks when he reports somethings. His/her whole body language is different when they report on a female victim that they believe or doubt.

It is so prevalent in our news most of America have become immune to even questioning it.

The definition of "fake news" is not just about facts and truth but how you REPORT facts and truth, picking and choosing, concentrating on some parts over others, highlighting the facts that support your case while ignoring the others. And the simple fact that all stories are NOT reported the same way even if almost all the details are the same.

This is a HUGE example of this. There is no factual difference between what Blase-Ford said about Kavanaugh vs. what Reed is saying about Biden. Nothing. Same flimsy accusation with a few people in their circles that remember them talking about "an incident". Something that happened a LONG time ago. Neither went to or involved police at all.

If anything Reed's accusations might even hold more water if she hadn't been inconsistent. She actually said she filed a complaint with her HR department. She was employed and Biden was in a position of authority (a sitting Senator). The incident, while still old, is more recent. They were both adults rather than high school kids.

There literally is no factual difference between the cases at all. But the difference in the TONE of the media is just night and day. And anyone that doesn't realize this or think outside the box or look at it objectively needs to really examine what they believe and why they believe it. And re-examine how they view our media.

Today's urinalists, uhh, "journalists" are an embarrassment. The thing is, they are too dumb to realize we all know it. They are the guy strutting around like he means something, apparently too dumb to be aware he has toilet paper hanging out the back of his pants.

I have a feeling a fire is happening there soon.

Only because the left knows that Joe isn't the answer in November.

True dat but who will they dredge up to fill the void ?

Tucker Carlson says he believes Joe Biden "will not be the Democratic nominee on Election Day," with the Fox News host offering New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) as the candidate to take on President Trump in November.

In a piece for The New York Post, Michael Goodwin expressed his belief that Democrats should enlist the help of former President Barack Obama to bench Biden and make room for another candidate. Goodwin pointed to Obama’s trust within the party and suggested this makes him “uniquely suited” to break the news to Biden, who was in his administration.

As for alternatives, Goodwin pointed to Cuomo, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary Clinton, who Fox News contributor John Sununu speculated is banking on Biden’s gaffes to pave the way for her nomination

2gyzs2.jpg

I'm closer to winning that $20 I bet that Biden won't be on the ballot in November.

The real question remains... if Biden is knocked out and the Dems replace him with a non voted in candidate basically rigging another election to eliminate bernie and hand a nomination to somebody, how do the berniebots respond?