• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden accused of Rape

The real question remains... if Biden is knocked out and the Dems replace him with a non voted in candidate basically rigging another election to eliminate bernie and hand a nomination to somebody, how do the berniebots respond?

Pj0EOz2.png

I was puzzled by the fact that every leftie politician seems to be giving Gropey Joe a pass on the sexual assault allegation, until I heard from the Freezer Queen and Her Ice Cream on the topic. In particular, FQ explained that as to the allegation against Biden, "There was never any record of this, there was never any record," Pelosi said. "And that nobody ever came forward or nobody ever came forward to say something about it apart from the principal involved."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pe...doubles-down-on-support-i-dont-need-a-lecture

That is soooo much different than the Kavanaugh allegations, where, see ... because ... mmm, see, what ... since, well, because ... and you know, as it turns out ...

200.gif

I was puzzled by the fact that every leftie politician seems to be giving Gropey Joe a pass on the sexual assault allegation, until I heard from the Freezer Queen and Her Ice Cream on the topic. In particular, FQ explained that as to the allegation against Biden, "There was never any record of this, there was never any record," Pelosi said. "And that nobody ever came forward or nobody ever came forward to say something about it apart from the principal involved."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pe...doubles-down-on-support-i-dont-need-a-lecture

That is soooo much different than the Kavanaugh allegations, where, see ... because ... mmm, see, what ... since, well, because ... and you know, as it turns out ...

200.gif

It is ******* disgusting how two faced these sons of ******* are. They have no shame in them whatsoever and by and large the MSM doesn't press them on it even when they make a lame attempt to bring it up like they did today.

It is ******* disgusting how two faced these sons of ******* are. They have no shame in them whatsoever and by and large the MSM doesn't press them on it even when they make a lame attempt to bring it up like they did today.

3zdg0a.jpg

Anyone shocked?

https://news.google.com/articles/CB...YWxsZWdhdGlvbi5hbXA?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday said she was “satisfied” with how presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has responded to sexual assault allegations made against him by a former staffer -- even as new revelations have emerged that appear to bolster the accuser’s claims.

“Well, I have great sympathy for any women who brings forth an allegation; I’m a big strong supporter of the #MeToo movement. I think it's made a great contribution to our country and I do support Joe Biden,” Pelosi said on CNN. “I’m satisfied with how he has responded, I know him, I was proud to endorse him Monday, very proud to endorse him, so I'm satisfied with that

Wonder how satisfied the Dims will be once they actually hear old man Biden debate?

No social distancing is going to protect dementia Joe from himself.

Wonder how satisfied the Dims will be once they actually hear old man Biden debate?

No social distancing is going to protect dementia Joe from himself.

He's going to be like at 2:35 in this video. "Come at me bro." The whole video is pretty hilarious though.

No sign of Tibs, Trog or 21STUPID21 in this thread? Crazy.

Because Glenn Greenwald is a hardcore Trump Republican:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If you want to believe Tara Reade isn't telling the truth, you either have to believe that she's been claiming false victimhood for two decades, or that she got her neighbor, a loyal Democrat and Biden supporter, to lie for her: <a href="https://t.co/8WobilApoq">https://t.co/8WobilApoq</a></p>— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) <a href="https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1256207332008235009?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 1, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Because Glenn Greenwald is a hardcore Trump Republican:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If you want to believe Tara Reade isn't telling the truth, you either have to believe that she's been claiming false victimhood for two decades, or that she got her neighbor, a loyal Democrat and Biden supporter, to lie for her: <a href="https://t.co/8WobilApoq">https://t.co/8WobilApoq</a></p>— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) <a href="https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1256207332008235009?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 1, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hillary's plan is working out perfectly. I hate the *****, but you have to admire her strategury.

Tell the ******* police. These victims who tell everyone but the police help nobody, especially the people victimized later because nobody ever went to the police. I'm all for revealing the character of this creep, but Tara gets no sympathy from me.

TibsTardLodyte has nothing to say. Now this **** is turning very very very suspect.

Biden operatives accessed secret Senate records at University of Delaware before mid-March, report says

Joe's Biden's campaign dispatched operatives to the University of Delaware's library in the past year to rifle through his secretive Senate records there, Business Insider reported Thursday -- raising the possibility they accessed documents related to Tara Reade's accusation that he sexually assaulted her when she worked for him in 1993.

The development comes as both The Atlantic and The Washington Post argued that Biden should instruct the university to turn over the records, saying they "could contain confirmation of any complaint Ms. Reade made, either through official congressional channels or to the three other employees she claims she informed not specifically of the alleged assault but more generally of harassment."

Biden dropped off 1,875 boxes of “photographs, documents, videotapes, and files” and 415 gigabytes of electronic records to the University of Delaware in 2012. The university initially said it expected to make the records “available to the public two years after Biden’s last day in elected public office.” In April 2019, just hours before Biden announced his current presidential bid, the university changed its mind, and said the papers wouldn't be released until either December 31, 2019, or until two years after Biden “retires from public life,” whichever comes later.

Biden campaign officials "rifled through" the documents on "at least one occasion," Business Insider reported, citing a statement from University spokeswoman Andrea Boyle Tippett. The campaign's visit to the library came some point after Biden announced his presidential campaign in April 2019 -- but before "mid-March" 2020, when the library closed due to the coronavirus. No one from the Biden team has visited since the closure, Tippett claimed.

The university did not return Fox News' request for comment Thursday.

Reade made her explosive public claim that Biden sexually harassed her on March 25, but in the past year, Reade and several other women have accused Biden of inappropriate touching. Biden has also been caught on camera touching young girls and making them visibly uncomfortable.

Fox News reported on Thursday that numerous top officials on the board of the University of Delaware, which is refusing to release Biden's Senate records despite an earlier promise to do so, have close personal and financial ties to the former vice president -- and the chairman of the board even bought Biden's house in 1996 for $1.2 million, reportedly a "top dollar" price given its condition.

The University of Delaware’s charter states that the Board of Trustees has “entire control and management of the affairs of the university," and notes that no university bylaws "shall diminish or reduce the Board’s plenary authority over all matters related to the control and management of the affairs of the University."

The current chairman of the board at the University of Delaware, John Cochran, is a longtime Biden donor and former CEO of MBNA.

In a January 1998 American Spectator article headlined "The Senator from MBNA," columnist Byron York recounted how Cochran, then MBNA's vice chairman, paid "top dollar" for Biden's home in February 1996, just prior to his Senate re-election bid, and that "MBNA gave Cochran a lot of money—$330,000—to help with 'expenses' related to the move."

The $1.2 million sale was a "pretty darned good deal for Biden," York wrote, noting that "Cochran simply paid Biden’s full asking price" even though the "house needed quite a bit of work; contractors and their trucks descended on the house for months after the purchase."

Asked how Cochran and Biden found each other for the sale, an MBNA spokesperson told York: "That’s a very personal question." Federal election records also showed top MBNA executives apparently made a "concerted" effort to donate to Biden's campaign, York reported.

Shortly after the house sale, Biden's son Hunter was hired on at MBNA. Rachel Mullen, a former senior personal banking officer at MBNA from 1994-2001 who later went into Republican politics, tweeted that managers referred to the younger Biden as "Senator MBNA" after he was hired into a lucrative management-prep track right after he graduated from Yale Law School.

As Hunter cashed the checks, Biden was pushing successfully on the Senate floor for legislation that would make it harder for consumers to file for bankruptcy protection -- benefiting companies like MBNA. In a contemporaneous interview, Tom Brokaw asked the elder Biden whether it was "inappropriate" for the then senator to have his son "collecting money from this big credit card company while you were on the [Senate] floor protecting its interests."
Further, at least seven other members of the University of Delaware's board of trustees have donated to Biden's political campaigns -- including a former Biden senior counsel from the Senate, as well as the state's governor and other senior officials.

Terri Kelly, the former president and CEO Of W.L. Gore & Associates, has served on the university's board of trustees since 2014 -- and donated the maximum legal amount to Biden in 2019.

Carol Ammon, who has been on the board since 2013, has given more than $10,000 to Biden's campaign and affiliated PACs, federal election records show.

John Paradee, a lawyer, joined the board in 2018. He has also donated heavily to Biden.

John Carney, the state's governor and another board member, has also donated more than $1,000 to Biden.

Claire DeMatteis served as counsel to Biden. Since 2001, she has given over $16,000 to Democratic PACs, including Biden's, called Unite Our States.

Chai Gadde, a CEO, has donated thousands to Biden.

William Lafferty, a partner at a Delaware law firm who serves on the board as well, has also given more than $2,500 Biden's campaign.

Despite some outlets calling for the release of the records held by these board members, Senate Democrats and media outlets have been mostly silent on Reade's claims, even though they called for an immediate FBI investigation into claims against then-Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in 2018. Reade, however, has presented substantially more corroborating evidence than Kavanaugh's accuser, Christine Blasey Ford.

Biden himself hasn't addressed the allegation against him, and no one in the media has asked him about it during interviews. Representatives for Biden's campaign have denied the allegations, even as some Democrats have urged Biden to address the matter himself.

Biden's team has indicated he will address the accusations in-person on Friday.

But wait....now perhaps child rape??

Woman Claims Biden Sexually Harassed Her When She Was 14 Years Old by Complimenting Her Breasts

The woman, Eva Murry, told Law&Crime that Biden complimented her on the size of her breasts at the First State Gridiron Dinner & Show in 2008, a long-running roast of and party for politicians, journalists and prominent business figures held each year in Delaware. Murry says she remembers the event occurring sometime around May of that year.

One friend and her sister said that Murry told her details of the alleged incident more or less immediately after it happened. Four other friends of Murry’s said they were told about the incident, with the same details, between two and three years after it originally occurred.

Law&Crime interviewed Murry, her sister, and those friends over the course of multiple days. Murry is the niece of former Republican Senate candidate Christine O’Donnell and said she occasionally received school credit for attending such political events. O’Donnell was running a long-shot campaign against Biden at the time that the alleged sexual harassment incident occurred.

The Biden campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Biden is currently under fire over allegations that he sexually assaulted former Senate staffer Tara Reade in 1993 by penetrating her with his fingers without her consent. Biden’s campaign has denied it and Biden went on MSNBC Friday morning to strongly refute that allegation himself.

According to Gridiron Dinner Secretary Cathy Klocko, the roast is held the first Saturday of every May, which would place the 2008 event on May 3 of that year. Klocko went on to note that until recently the event was secretive and did not release information such as guest lists or photographs of the event.

Joe Biden's campaign is in search of a female Vice Presidential candidate that fits him like a glove.

I'm getting nervous all these claims are going to pile up and force Joe to step down thus, we will never get to witness the greatest presidential debates ever to be seen in our lifetimes .

Tell the ******* police. These victims who tell everyone but the police help nobody, especially the people victimized later because nobody ever went to the police. I'm all for revealing the character of this creep, but Tara gets no sympathy from me.

Democrat or Republican, I'm innately suspicious of women who level sexual assault charges 10 or 20 years after the fact and only when someone runs for an election or becomes rich.
I just don't like the hypocrisy from the media and the Dem Bots.
At least Big Ben's alleged victims reported it right away.

I'm getting nervous all these claims are going to pile up and force Joe to step down thus, we will never get to witness the greatest presidential debates ever to be seen in our lifetimes .

What did I say two months ago when Joe started slipping? The Dems CAN NOT let him debate Trump.
Thing is, Bernie came in second and they still aren't going to give it to him so the Bernie Bros are going to burn that m'fer down at the convention.

Last edited:
Saw that MSNBC got raked over the coals because that blond Karen on Morning Joe has the audacity to ask Joe Biden about this and then press the issue a very little bit. Apparently Chris Hayes is on the outs too for mentioning the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party on this issue.

Saw that MSNBC got raked over the coals because that blond Karen on Morning Joe has the audacity to ask Joe Biden about this and then press the issue a very little bit. Apparently Chris Hayes is on the outs too for mentioning the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party on this issue.

The left wing circular firing squad. I love watching it.

Sharpton revealed counterstrategy from the left -
Friday on MSNBC, network anchor Al Sharpton suggested President Donald Trump be careful about using the sexual assault allegations against presumptive Democratic nominee former Vice President Joe Biden politically.

Sharpton said, “The Republicans, if they are going to try to use this politically, it could be a slippery slope because they did open the door to the over 20 women that have made allegations against Donald Trump.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...-want-a-parade-of-women-who-have-accused-him/

Classic liberal strategy. Be louder and more consistent in accusing the opposition of what you are actually guilty of. The truth will get lost in the noise. When they think the timing is right, the full voice of the MSM/entertainment establishment will be providing platforms for any possible accuser of Trump 24/7.

Why are these accusations just being made now?
I've known him for decades and this is totally out of character for him
He's an advocate for women
He's worked with dozens of women and never been accused of something like this
He's happily married and is a loving father

These are all arguments being made for Joe Biden right now that were COMPLETELY dismissed when made for Justice Kavanaugh.

Not to mention there aren't numerous verified instances of Justice Kavanaugh pawing, squeezing, sniffing and kissing women and girls he barely knows.

But wait....now perhaps child rape??

Woman Claims Biden Sexually Harassed Her When She Was 14 Years Old by Complimenting Her Breasts

The woman, Eva Murry, told Law&Crime that Biden complimented her on the size of her breasts at the First State Gridiron Dinner & Show in 2008, a long-running roast of and party for politicians, journalists and prominent business figures held each year in Delaware. Murry says she remembers the event occurring sometime around May of that year.

One friend and her sister said that Murry told her details of the alleged incident more or less immediately after it happened. Four other friends of Murry’s said they were told about the incident, with the same details, between two and three years after it originally occurred.

Law&Crime interviewed Murry, her sister, and those friends over the course of multiple days. Murry is the niece of former Republican Senate candidate Christine O’Donnell and said she occasionally received school credit for attending such political events. O’Donnell was running a long-shot campaign against Biden at the time that the alleged sexual harassment incident occurred.

The Biden campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Biden is currently under fire over allegations that he sexually assaulted former Senate staffer Tara Reade in 1993 by penetrating her with his fingers without her consent. Biden’s campaign has denied it and Biden went on MSNBC Friday morning to strongly refute that allegation himself.

According to Gridiron Dinner Secretary Cathy Klocko, the roast is held the first Saturday of every May, which would place the 2008 event on May 3 of that year. Klocko went on to note that until recently the event was secretive and did not release information such as guest lists or photographs of the event.

It sounds more like ogling an underage girl and making a sexually inappropriate comment...which is bad enough in itself and severely creepy, but I didn't see anything about rape.

If the left didn't have double standards, they would have no standards at all.

The Left has no moral compass, which has been said numerous times everywhere. They swing in the wind and find the most politically opportunistic position to take and go with it.