• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden back in Rehoboth Beach ...

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes---he's back!
Watching the local news and they had a piece on it...

They interviewed the local Rehoboth elites and everyone had nice things to say about Joe...
He picked a perfect beach town to build a vacation home at, tons of East Coast money here and definitely his voter base...

Wonder if he packed his bike?

Last time he was here....he scared all the fish away!
Hopefully this time is different lol..

Last edited:
FXGfoPPVQAIlI5c

I was in Rehoboth Today. driving from there to Dover I counted 13 Trump, 4 Let's go Brandon, and 3 FJB signs
Yeah---Im sure the local news was very selective on which interviews they showed on TV..

I live about 15 minutes up Coastal Hwy/Route 1 from Rehoboth and work in Dover.
Too bad I didnt know you where here yesterday Blitz...you could of bought me that beer you owe me ...or vice-a-versa lol

I have a place down in Long Neck and theres alot of Lets go Brandon and Trump flags on the boats docked and on the Rehoboth/Indian River Bays there...Those flags are great but I dont care for the flags that actually use the F word on them...
I have a rough time explaining what the word means and why its on flags to my granddaughter and really isnt necessary imo...and frankly its not a good look for the MAGA crowd ..

BTw --no fishing for me or bike rides for Joe today...rainy Saturday :(

Last edited:
Remember the early 1980s when you never knew who was really in charge in the USSR and there were all sorts of rumors about the health of Yuri Andropov while Pravda and or Tass painted A glowing picture of the leader’s fitness, brilliance, and vitality?

We are now living in this alternate reality.

Yeah---Im sure the local news was very selective on which interviews they showed on TV..

I live about 15 minutes up Coastal Hwy/Route 1 from Rehoboth and work in Dover.
Too bad I didnt know you where here yesterday Blitz...you could of bought me that beer you owe me ...or vice-a-versa lol

I have a place down in Long Neck and theres alot of Lets go Brandon and Trump flags on the boats docked and on the Rehoboth/Indian River Bays there...Those flags are great but I dont care for the flags that actually use the F word on them...
I have a rough time explaining what the word means and why its on flags to my granddaughter and really isnt necessary imo...and frankly its not a good look for the MAGA crowd ..

BTw --no fishing for me or bike rides for Joe today...rainy Saturday :(
got you I probs owe you. yeah they were FJB not spelled out. In Rehoboth itself there were alot of Trump hats and t-shirts. must suck for JB going into an ice cream store and seeing all the Trump stuff.

got you I probs owe you. yeah they were FJB not spelled out. In Rehoboth itself there were alot of Trump hats and t-shirts. must suck for JB going into an ice cream store and seeing all the Trump stuff.
Im sure they clear the Trumpers out of there before he shows up.