• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden Gaffes

I meant good as in articulate, prepared, and had plans at least. Im not saying i agree with his proposals, but he seemed to answer the questions pretty directly. Obviously paying for all this stuff doesn't seem possible, but he seems to believe it and like i said at least has somewhat detailed plans. I do side more with the dems on climate / environment issues, but some of them are way too extreme and dramatic. The bottom line is we only have one Earth and we should take better care of it in general

The bottom line is we only have one Earth and we should take better care of it in general

The only nations on earth that care about the environment and actually spend money to prevent and/or clean up pollution are successful capitalist nations - the United States, Canada, the Nordic nations, England, France, Germany.

The biggest polluters in the world are 2nd and 3rd world countries, particularly India and China, and 1st world countries in the Middle East.

https://ourworldindata.org/air-pollution

large_1K8yJJqp2OgDyu3C5Ux-uJbABep37_bH1ekpxPiP4cU.PNG

The key to reducing pollution is and has always been economic progress. Nations which cannot feed themselves don't care about pollution; the population will raze thousands of acres of pristine forest to grow crops and will dump massive pollution into drinking water to process materials that will provide enough cash to feed themselves.

I meant good as in articulate, prepared, and had plans at least. Im not saying i agree with his proposals, but he seemed to answer the questions pretty directly. Obviously paying for all this stuff doesn't seem possible, but he seems to believe it and like i said at least has somewhat detailed plans. I do side more with the dems on climate / environment issues, but some of them are way too extreme and dramatic. The bottom line is we only have one Earth and we should take better care of it in general

Most of the Dems want to eliminate all fossil fuel use by 2030. Not only is this a complete fantasy but if it were even remotely possible it would absolutely devastate the economy. It will never happen but what will happen is massive new taxes on fossil fuels and emissions. This won't help the environment a whit but will be a nice fat federal government cash grab while also wreaking economic havoc in the form of drastically higher prices for everything.

Michael Moore goes under the lefty bus after he dumps on Biden!

lol

Last night on CNN at their Climate Change Town Hall, a student asked Joe Biden, who had months ago pledged to take NO fossil fuel money, why he was having an NYC fundraiser tonight hosted by Andrew Goldman, the founder of the natural gas co Western LNG. Biden denied Goldman had anything to do with fossil fuels and tried to change the subject. Anderson Cooper wouldn’t let him. Cooper told Biden exactly who Goldman was. Biden pretended to be surprised. Cooper then asked him if he was still going to attend the fundraiser. Biden said if it’s true, then he’d have to reconsider. Cooper said it was true and now CNN is reporting that Biden is indeed attending the fundraiser tonight. Wow. This is so stunning — and I’m sure depressing for the good people who like Biden.

Listen— We can NOT go through this again, my friends.

As with Hillary taking GoldmanSachs $$ and then trying to pretend nothing happened, we can NOT risk this again. Our base will stay home once more if Biden is the candidate and it’s politics as usual. If they see he’s in cahoots w/ Fossil Fuel, that he has lied, they will not say, “So what — Trump’s a bigger liar!” They will just give up. Trust me on this.

We need a completely honest and authentic candidate, the Anti-Trump, a street fighter, someone who when they say they’ll take NO fossil fuel $$, they not only keep their promise, they will go after tooth-and-nail and put somebody like Andrew Goldman out of business. They don’t attend a fundraiser of his fat cats!

Joe — you’re driving there right now! For God’s sake, turn your limousine around immediately and apologize to the American people.

You think u can beat Trump. So what! Hillary beat him! Didn’t matter! We need a candidate who will CRUSH him because that candidate has INSPIRED a tsunami of voters with her or his INTEGRITY and his/her progressive vision of what the 21st century should be. That, Joe, isn’t you.

https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/1169736304004915200

Micheal Moore, who was becoming more irrelevant with each passing day until Trump won the election is simply taking advantage of the inept Democratic field to get his name back into the press.

He has been right lately. He's also not touching the insane policies of the left. All he doing is pointing fingers and saying this person isn't the answer. Well, Mike, at this point in the games you have 20 or so clowns. Have fun with them and please keep throwing them all under the bus, your helping Trump get re-elected.

Micheal Moore, who was becoming more irrelevant with each passing day until Trump won the election is simply taking advantage of the inept Democratic field to get his name back into the press.

He has been right lately. He's also not touching the insane policies of the left. All he doing is pointing fingers and saying this person isn't the answer. Well, Mike, at this point in the games you have 20 or so clowns. Have fun with them and please keep throwing them all under the bus, your helping Trump get re-elected.

Yes it's funny watching that fat **** try to have it both ways.

Biden's team has realized that if he speaks to a group, or talks for more than five minutes, or talks, or opens his mouth, or even just stands somewhere for 5 seconds, he will do or say something astonishingly dishonest and stupid. They have a solution.

mummy.jpg

Just put him in this and tell him its a "rejuvenating chamber." Open it up the morning of November 4, 2020.

Biden's team has realized that if he speaks to a group, or talks for more than five minutes, or talks, or opens his mouth, or even just stands somewhere for 5 seconds, he will do or say something astonishingly dishonest and stupid. They have a solution.

mummy.jpg

Just put him in this and tell him its a "rejuvenating chamber." Open it up the morning of November 4, 2020.

I've been saying for years, the reason he's so popular is because they keep him hidden away.

Anyone recall anything he did or said during his two terms as VP? Anything at all?

I've been saying for years, the reason he's so popular is because they keep him hidden away.

Anyone recall anything he did or said during his two terms as VP? Anything at all?

Just him groping women. Nothing he actually said.

Biden could be toast by the end of the month. The lying Warren has taken the lead. An angry type who views the corporations of the USA that employ people as the enemy.

IMO she’s more dangerous than Sanders, or Harris

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:
God bless the person who transcribed this mess...Biden, when asked about his views on reparations for slavery:

Well, they have to deal with the … Look, there is institutional segregation in this country. And from the time I got involved, I started dealing with that. Redlining, banks, making sure that we are in a position where—

Look, we talk about education. I propose that what we take is those very poor schools, the Title 1 schools, triple the amount of money we spend from $15 to $45 billion a year. Give every single teacher a raise to the equal of … A raise of getting out of the $60,000 level.

No. 2, make sure that we bring in to the help with the stud—the teachers deal with the problems that come from home. The problems that come from home, we need… We have one school psychologist for every 1,500 kids in America today. It’s crazy. The teachers are required—I’m married to a teacher. My deceased wife is a teacher. They have every problem coming to them.

Make sure that every single child does, in fact, have three, four, and five-year-olds go to school. School! Not day care, school. We bring social workers into homes of parents to help them deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help. They don’t know what— They don’t know what quite what to do. Play the radio. Make sure the television—excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night. The phone—make sure the kids hear words. A kid coming from a very poor school—er, a very poor background will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time they get there.

I don't own a record player and somehow my kids turned out ok...

Last edited:
I don't own a record player and somehow my kids turned out ok...

Well, the funny part is that Biden still thinks people have record players.

His idea of reparations is having black kids listen to The Shadow.

You can't go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts without a slight Indian accent. He's not joking.

I'm sure some of his best friends are colored people.