• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden Gaffes

"I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal."

—Biden, telling Missouri state senator Chuck Graham to stand up at a campaign rally, before realizing that Graham is confined to a wheelchair.

I would say he's losing it mentally due to old age but Biden has been saying stupid or just plain wrong stuff like this for decades.

Biden is like a very old actor. You remember him for what he was as they prop him up on the stage. He was run for President twice and failed to win one state. He's the great geriatric hope, nothing more.

I really hope Biden wins the nomination. This will way surpass the Dri Archer thread, as someone else has suggested.

Reactions: MTC
Joe Biden career highlights.

Plagiarist

Six days before he withdrew from the 1987-88 presidential race, then-Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.), who was chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, confessed that he had plagiarized a paper in law school, as the Washington Post reported at the time with the headline, "Biden Admits Plagiarizing in Law School."

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michae...arizing-law-school-academic-claims-inaccurate

Liar

WASHINGTON —

Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. claimed during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire last spring that he finished in the top half of his law school class, although records indicate he finished near the bottom, Newsweek magazine reported today. In a videotape released by the public service cable network C-SPAN, the Delaware Democrat was asked at a campaign stop in Claremont, N.H., about what law school he attended and how well he did.

“I went to (Syracuse) law school on a full academic scholarship,” said Biden, who has been beset by revelations that he plagiarized in law school and used portions of a speech by British Labor Party leader Neil Kinnock without credit.

On the tape, Biden says he “ended up in the top half” of his class. “I won the international moot-court competition. . . . I was the outstanding student in the political science department (as an undergraduate). . . . I graduated with three degrees from college,” Biden told the questioner.

A clearly angered Biden added: “I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do. Last week, however, the presidential candidate said at a news conference that he had finished 76th in a law school class of 85. Records he released indicated he had a partial, need-based scholarship (not an academic scholarship) as well as student loans. Newsweek magazine said Biden does not mention the moot-court competition on his resume and did not win the political science award at University of Delaware, where he received a single B.A. in political science and history [not three degrees, as he claims].

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1987-09-21-mn-6104-story.html

Flip-Flopper

Here is a list of Biden’s reversals:

1. Abortion: Biden used to pride himself on a “middle of the road” approach, supporting the pro-choice movement but maintaining that Roe v. Wade went too far. He also supported the Hyde amendment, which prevents federal funding for abortion, and voted to ban partial-birth abortions. He even voted to allow states to overturn Roe. Recently, however, Biden reversed his position on the Hyde amendment, and condemned efforts by states like Alabama to overturn Roe.

2. Iraq War: Biden voted against the Gulf War in 1991, but voted in favor of the Iraq War in 2002. Like Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, Biden regretted that vote later. Rather than backing a U.S. troop “surge” — which ultimately worked — Biden’s proposed alternative for Iraq was to partition the country into separate religious enclaves.

3. Immigration: As recently as 2006, Biden told Chris Matthews on MSNBC’s Hardball that the U.S. should not grant “amnesty” to illegal aliens in the country, and that aspiring immigrants ought to be required to learn English. He also voted for a border fence — and told voters that he was proud of it. All of these positions are now broadly described as “racist” by Democrats, and Biden has revised his positions on amnesty (it is unclear where he stands on a border wall).

4. Women: Biden has taken criticism from Anita Hill and other women about how he treated her during the 1991 confirmation hearings for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. Though he said privately at the time that he believed she was lying, he has now tried to make amends. Biden is also trying to change a pattern of behavior in which he touched, kissed, or sniffed women at public events — unacceptable conduct in the post-#MeToo era.

5. Desegregation: Early in his Senate career, Biden opposed “busing” to integrate schools. Biden also worked closely with Senators who opposed civil rights and delivered a eulogy for former segregationist Strom Thurmond. His initial comments on Barack Obama’s campaign were tinged with racial condescension. Later, as vice president, he warned black voters Republicans would “put y’all back in chains.” Now he is running as a uniter, casting Trump as a racist.

6. Guns. In 1986, Biden voted with the National Rifle Association (NRA) on a bill called the “Firearms Owners’ Protection Act (FOPA),” which the Second Amendment lobby calls “the law that saved gun rights” because it rolled back onerous regulations. As NBC News notes, Biden was key to the law’s passage. In the 1990s, however, Biden began backing aggressive gun control laws. (He still offers bizarre advice on the use of shotguns for self-defense).

7. Drugs: As Politico noted recently, Biden was one of the leaders of the so-called "war on drugs" — which he now says went too far. His policies on crack led to racial disparities in sentencing; other legislation he pushed has made it harder to treat opioid addiction, or to report overdoses. The Free Beacon notes that Biden used to call marijuana a “gateway drug,” but shifted suddenly toward backing “decriminalization” — just days before a fundraiser with a pro-legalization donor.

8. Gay marriage: In 1996, Biden voted for the Defense of Marriage Act, which prohibited federal recognition of same-sex marriages. Later in 2012, he shifted positions, in effect forcing President Obama to do the same (though many suspected Obama already backed same-sex marriage despite his public opposition and support for a traditional Christian view.) Biden now says that the movement for transgender rights is the “civil rights issue of our time.”

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/05/28/joe-biden-fifty-years-flip-flops/

Plagiarist, liar, flip-flopper, gaffe master. What a ******* dunce.

Biden, 76, mistakenly referred to the shootings as “the tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan the day before," but later corrected himself, according to a pool report. Biden seemingly confused Houston for El Paso and Michigan for Ohio when speaking to donors about the shootings.

Biden was always gaffe prone, but now he's slipping mentally. He's a Democratic Sarah Palin.

Joe Biden career highlights.

Plagiarist

Six days before he withdrew from the 1987-88 presidential race, then-Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.), who was chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, confessed that he had plagiarized a paper in law school, as the Washington Post reported at the time with the headline, "Biden Admits Plagiarizing in Law School."

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michae...arizing-law-school-academic-claims-inaccurate

Liar

WASHINGTON —

Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. claimed during a campaign appearance in New Hampshire last spring that he finished in the top half of his law school class, although records indicate he finished near the bottom, Newsweek magazine reported today. In a videotape released by the public service cable network C-SPAN, the Delaware Democrat was asked at a campaign stop in Claremont, N.H., about what law school he attended and how well he did.

“I went to (Syracuse) law school on a full academic scholarship,” said Biden, who has been beset by revelations that he plagiarized in law school and used portions of a speech by British Labor Party leader Neil Kinnock without credit.

On the tape, Biden says he “ended up in the top half” of his class. “I won the international moot-court competition. . . . I was the outstanding student in the political science department (as an undergraduate). . . . I graduated with three degrees from college,” Biden told the questioner.

A clearly angered Biden added: “I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do. Last week, however, the presidential candidate said at a news conference that he had finished 76th in a law school class of 85. Records he released indicated he had a partial, need-based scholarship (not an academic scholarship) as well as student loans. Newsweek magazine said Biden does not mention the moot-court competition on his resume and did not win the political science award at University of Delaware, where he received a single B.A. in political science and history [not three degrees, as he claims].

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1987-09-21-mn-6104-story.html

Flip-Flopper

Bravo. If Biden lasts the distance, he'll be raw meat in the general election.
Here is a list of Biden’s reversals:

1. Abortion: Biden used to pride himself on a “middle of the road” approach, supporting the pro-choice movement but maintaining that Roe v. Wade went too far. He also supported the Hyde amendment, which prevents federal funding for abortion, and voted to ban partial-birth abortions. He even voted to allow states to overturn Roe. Recently, however, Biden reversed his position on the Hyde amendment, and condemned efforts by states like Alabama to overturn Roe.

2. Iraq War: Biden voted against the Gulf War in 1991, but voted in favor of the Iraq War in 2002. Like Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, Biden regretted that vote later. Rather than backing a U.S. troop “surge” — which ultimately worked — Biden’s proposed alternative for Iraq was to partition the country into separate religious enclaves.

3. Immigration: As recently as 2006, Biden told Chris Matthews on MSNBC’s Hardball that the U.S. should not grant “amnesty” to illegal aliens in the country, and that aspiring immigrants ought to be required to learn English. He also voted for a border fence — and told voters that he was proud of it. All of these positions are now broadly described as “racist” by Democrats, and Biden has revised his positions on amnesty (it is unclear where he stands on a border wall).

4. Women: Biden has taken criticism from Anita Hill and other women about how he treated her during the 1991 confirmation hearings for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. Though he said privately at the time that he believed she was lying, he has now tried to make amends. Biden is also trying to change a pattern of behavior in which he touched, kissed, or sniffed women at public events — unacceptable conduct in the post-#MeToo era.

5. Desegregation: Early in his Senate career, Biden opposed “busing” to integrate schools. Biden also worked closely with Senators who opposed civil rights and delivered a eulogy for former segregationist Strom Thurmond. His initial comments on Barack Obama’s campaign were tinged with racial condescension. Later, as vice president, he warned black voters Republicans would “put y’all back in chains.” Now he is running as a uniter, casting Trump as a racist.

6. Guns. In 1986, Biden voted with the National Rifle Association (NRA) on a bill called the “Firearms Owners’ Protection Act (FOPA),” which the Second Amendment lobby calls “the law that saved gun rights” because it rolled back onerous regulations. As NBC News notes, Biden was key to the law’s passage. In the 1990s, however, Biden began backing aggressive gun control laws. (He still offers bizarre advice on the use of shotguns for self-defense).

7. Drugs: As Politico noted recently, Biden was one of the leaders of the so-called "war on drugs" — which he now says went too far. His policies on crack led to racial disparities in sentencing; other legislation he pushed has made it harder to treat opioid addiction, or to report overdoses. The Free Beacon notes that Biden used to call marijuana a “gateway drug,” but shifted suddenly toward backing “decriminalization” — just days before a fundraiser with a pro-legalization donor.

8. Gay marriage: In 1996, Biden voted for the Defense of Marriage Act, which prohibited federal recognition of same-sex marriages. Later in 2012, he shifted positions, in effect forcing President Obama to do the same (though many suspected Obama already backed same-sex marriage despite his public opposition and support for a traditional Christian view.) Biden now says that the movement for transgender rights is the “civil rights issue of our time.”

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/05/28/joe-biden-fifty-years-flip-flops/

Plagiarist, liar, flip-flopper, gaffe master. What a ******* dunce.

Bravo, He's raw meat in a debate.

and now his wife gets in on the action

Ringing endorsement?

LOLOLOLOL

Jill Biden: 'Swallow a little bit' and vote for Joe

"Your candidate might be better on, I don't know, health care, than Joe is, but you've got to look at who's going to win this election," she said. "And maybe you have to swallow a little bit and say, 'OK, I personally like so and so better,' but your bottom line has to be that we have to beat Trump."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/19/politics/jill-biden-joe-biden-beat-donald-trump/index.html

Good Lord. Translation:

My husband is a dementia-riddled moron, but we have to beat Orange Man Bad at all costs, so vote for the old white guy as he has the best chance.

Bravo, He's raw meat in a debate.

Actually any of the Dems. Trump is going to crush them. I can't wait. And it'll be like Twitter. Everyone can see with no MSM filter.

“Just like in my generation, when I got out of school, when Bobby Kennedy and Dr. King had been assassinated in the ’70s — the late ’70s — I got engaged,” Biden told the audience, before proceeding to ramble about the counter-culture movement of the 1960s.

They were killed in 1968.

“Just like in my generation, when I got out of school, when Bobby Kennedy and Dr. King had been assassinated in the ’70s — the late ’70s — I got engaged,” Biden told the audience, before proceeding to ramble about the counter-culture movement of the 1960s.

They were killed in 1968.

Joe researching this issue in his usual organized, intelligent manner:

giphy.gif

His mental faculties have diminished. It's a shame that he is the Democrats only hope. If they were smart they would have never backed him. The Democrats look more desperate than ever.

There is a large portion of Washington that wants Biden and go back to just a figurehead they can control and keep the machine of power just staying the same old, same old.

They love to talk about decorum and playing by Washington rules but what it really is about is power and control. A way to keep the power with the brokers in Washington, career Senators, the think tanks that are sponsored by the wealthy and write the bills, the so-called 'staffs" that work behind the scenes and never get fired and work for (R) or (D) alike. Its to keep this "machine" humming. Biden would be perfect for that and they all know it.

The gaffe machine marches on - Holy ****, Biden apologists gonna have to swallow some more!

Evoking 1968 at town hall, Biden asks: What would have happened if Obama had been assassinated?

Former Vice President Biden raised eyebrows Friday when he asked attendees at a town hall in New Hampshire to imagine if former President Barack Obama had been assassinated.

"My senior semester, they were both shot and killed," Biden said. "Imagine what would have happened if, God forbid, if Barack Obama had been assassinated after becoming the de facto nominee. What would've happened in America?"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...500820-c5fe-11e9-b5e4-54aa56d5b7ce_story.html

------------------------

Then he talked about Kent State and said "40 kids were shot at Kent State on a beautiful lawn."

Nine were actually shot, 4 died.

Old tired Joe relives the past, again

Massive crowd doesn't react, lol

1000.jpeg

Last edited:
Sleepy Creepy Joe needs to quietly bow out now, or it’s going to be a loud, embarrassing full blown flame out later. The libtard party does not identify with him. Their nominee will be a batshit freak show like Bernie, Pocahontas or Buttplug. And whoever it is will get curb stomped by Trump.

This guy is the gift that keeps on giving.

Evoking 1968 at town hall, Biden asks: What would have happened if Obama had been assassinated?

This is why no one wanted Hillary as Vice President.