• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden: I regret not running for president

Spike

Reaction score
LMAO...they will NEVER get over it

Former Vice President Joe Biden late Friday night said he regretted not running for the presidency, predicting if he had secured the Democratic nomination he could have won against Donald Trump.

"I had planned on running for president and although it would have been a very difficult primary, I think I could have won,” he said.

"I was fairly confident that if I had become the Democratic nominee, I would have had a good chance to be president," Biden continued.

“Do I regret not being president? Yes,” Biden said. "I was the best qualified."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/325789-biden-i-regret-not-running-for-president

----------------

Biden/Pocahontas 2020

I don't know that Crazy Uncle Joe would have won but he wouldn't have turned off as many people as Hildebeast. Joe is at least likable.

he should regret being a douchebag

Joe is just regretting the multitude of lost opportunities to grab some young *****:

What a creeper. President Biden, nah.

Edit...had to go to Google, he's run twice before. Nah.

Last edited:
No you wouldn't have won Joe cause the mainstream media would have come down hard on you for your racist comments, your public groping of women, and your sheer stupidity.

Wait, never mind. Joe is a democRAT.

Biden is an artful idiot, a typical lifetime politician that wouldn't know a job from a jag.

Ya know that 3 letter word.....a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs

-- On June 26, 2010, Biden called the manager of a custard shop outside of Milwaukee a "smartass" after the man asked him to lower taxes. Biden made the comment after the Kopp’s Frozen Custard shop manager told him that his dessert would be on the house if he lowered taxes. "Why don’t you say something nice instead of being a smartass all the time?" Biden said a few minutes later.

Biden-lantern.jpg

Many people forget that Biden himself ran for president twice, once in 1988 and once in 2008. His second campaign got off to a rocky start when he mused that Barack Obama, still a largely unknown senator from Illinois, was "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy".

Remember this;

In a Facebook "chat" Tuesday, the vice president said that he had advised his wife, Jill, to fire a shotgun in the air from their Delaware home's porch if she was concerned for her safety.

"I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,'" Biden said.

Then he doubled down...

Well, now the vice president has some more gun advice. During an interview with Field and Stream, Biden advised gun owners to “just fire the shotgun through the door.” He also doubled-down on his claim that most people can “handle a shotgun a hell of a lot better than they can a semi-automatic weapon.”

In the same Field and Stream interview, Biden also said that anyone who needs a “clip” (actually a magazine) with 30 rounds in it is a “danger” to themselves.

414tFk0a-sL._AC_US218_.jpg

This guy needs to run along and go play in the traffic. It's seriously disturbing that this guy was a heartbeat away from being president for 8 years.

I sort of regret not having that creepy gaffe machine in the public eye for an extended period.

Biden is only popular now because they've kept him virtually invisible for 8 years.