• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden's VP pick

If you ever noticed, he doesn't engage me very often.

I like to push the issue with honey. I have learned much, and I like to think my conversant friends did, too.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Photo taken in Wisconsin. This is happening right before our eyes. They are sabotaging USPS to sabotage vote by mail. This is massive voter suppression and part of their plan to steal the election. <a href="https://t.co/QXLWGIHTrz">pic.twitter.com/QXLWGIHTrz</a></p>— Thomas Kennedy (@tomaskenn) <a href="https://twitter.com/tomaskenn/status/1294427812670124033?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

LOL. It is standard procedure to remove low-use mailboxes, in order not to waste the paid time of mail carriers who have to collect it. But gullible libs have fallen for this ridiculous conspiracy theory. It makes the postal service MORE efficient, not less efficient.

You do know that you do not need to go to a mailbox to mail something, right? You can mail something by handing it to your mailman, putting it in your own mailbox, or taking it to your local post office. (Well, not you cause you don't live here. But Americans who aren't so mentally disabled that they don't understand how mail works).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...box-removals-postal-service-says-its-routine/

“Historically, mailboxes have been removed for lack of use and installed in growth areas,” she said in an emailed statement. “When a collection box consistently receives very small amounts of mail for months on end, it costs the Postal Service money in fuel and work hours for letter carriers to drive to the mailbox and collect the mail. Removing the box is simply good business sense in that respect. It is important to note that anyone with a residential or business mailbox can use it as a vehicle to send outgoing mail.”

LOL. It is standard procedure to remove low-use mailboxes, in order not to waste the paid time of mail carriers who have to collect it. But gullible libs have fallen for this ridiculous conspiracy theory. It makes the postal service MORE efficient, not less efficient.

You do know that you do not need to go to a mailbox to mail something, right? You can mail something by handing it to your mailman, putting it in your own mailbox, or taking it to your local post office. (Well, not you cause you don't live here. But Americans who aren't so mentally disabled that they don't understand how mail works).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...box-removals-postal-service-says-its-routine/

“Historically, mailboxes have been removed for lack of use and installed in growth areas,” she said in an emailed statement. “When a collection box consistently receives very small amounts of mail for months on end, it costs the Postal Service money in fuel and work hours for letter carriers to drive to the mailbox and collect the mail. Removing the box is simply good business sense in that respect. It is important to note that anyone with a residential or business mailbox can use it as a vehicle to send outgoing mail.”

I haven't used a USPS mailbox in 10 years. Other than at the actual post office, I can't tell you where one is.

I haven't used a USPS mailbox in 10 years. Other than at the actual post office, I can't tell you where one is.

Same here. I've lived here 9 years and I have no idea where one is. There is this box on a pole in my front yard where I put mail and the next day, magically it's gone. I assume it's being delivered somewhere.

Tibs is here to stir the pot. You haven't caught on yet?

While I can't be certain, isn't that the very definition of a troll? He won't admit it, but our President lives in his head 24/7, and TDS does exist.

I've lived through 12 - 13 Presidents and will survive this one as well, and with any luck at least a few more. If he's that obsessed, he should walk away for a while for his own wellbeing.

If it's done on purpose, well then he just a jackass.

You get high marks for your cynicism and hypocrisy. After spending months on end ridiculing, deriding and insulting others, including mocking their cultural heritage and using childish nicknames, you now want to have civil discussion and debate with people of different political viewpoints?

Cry me a river, that's rich.

I think you have me confused with someone else. And if you think you don't, I want examples of all of this you claim.

117981624_3829702563750696_619826198884954776_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But, seeing the reaction from Tibs and his looney fanboys here on the board, looks like Trump picked the perfect running mate. Already living in 'yer heads rent free, lol. He has guys like Tibs and Flog eating out of the palm of his hand, look at them jump around in fits, trying to discredit him. And it's only August! Biden and Kneepads must wake up in a sweaty delirium in the middle of the night thinking about the pain he's gonna inflict on them. So funny.

One of us is correct. Hint: Not you.

While I can't be certain, isn't that the very definition of a troll? He won't admit it, but our President lives in his head 24/7, and TDS does exist.

I've lived through 12 - 13 Presidents and will survive this one as well, and with any luck at least a few more. If he's that obsessed, he should walk away for a while for his own wellbeing.

If it's done on purpose, well then he just a jackass.

Call him a troll if you want. Just look at the way he words things. It appears to me that he does it to get a rise out of the conservatives here, and based on the replies, I’d say it works. I’m certain he hates Trump, but I’m not certain he believes some of the **** he posts, as it seems he’s just trying to get a reaction. And he does. I mean, I like ******* with people, mainly because of the reaction I know I’ll get, so I get it. If you’ve served, you’d understand.

Call him a troll if you want. Just look at the way he words things. It appears to me that he does it to get a rise out of the conservatives here, and based on the replies, I’d say it works. I’m certain he hates Trump, but I’m not certain he believes some of the **** he posts, as it seems he’s just trying to get a reaction. And he does. I mean, I like ******* with people, mainly because of the reaction I know I’ll get, so I get it. If you’ve served, you’d understand.

Yeah, I don't know. I used to like Tibs, he seemed decent enough and was good on the football side. Don't know what happened to him these past few years. Seems like truth, decency, American core values and the Constitution are more important to him than blindly following a deranged madman carnival barker, who became President and has the nation teetering on the edge. **** if I know when Tibs lost his way. He used to be normal but is now off his rocker, full-blown TDS. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Must be all the MSM stuff being forced down his throat. Or maybe he's paid loads of money by Soros & Antifa to oppose Trump on this Steelers board, who knows?

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't know. I used to like Tibs, he seemed decent enough and was good on the football side. Don't know what happened to him these past few years. Seems like truth, decency, American core values and the Constitution are more important to him than blindly following a deranged madman carnival barker, who became President and has the nation teetering on the edge. **** if I know when Tibs lost his way. He used to be normal but is now off his rocker, full-blown TDS. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Must be all the MSM stuff being forced down his throat. Or maybe he's paid loads of money by Soros & Antifa to oppose Trump on this Steelers board, who knows?

Or maybe he's just a *****.

So which political party seems to have issues with the Constitution and American core values?

Democrats LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the traditional family, religion in general, church, limited government, reasonable restrictions on government largesse, a sovereign United States with controlled borders, the middle class, property ownership, single family residences, gun rights, protection of free speech, and a legitimate, fair media.

That's why they are trying to destroy every one of the things listed. Every. Single. One. Tibs, Flog, 21, anybody - prove me wrong.