• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden's VP pick

Large scale mail in voting has been proven to be a disaster where attempted. It will be a surefire way of causing a national catastrophe.

When Pres Trump closes the polls, then you have something to complain about.

If only there were a way citizens could vote without the need of the post office.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Photo taken in Wisconsin. This is happening right before our eyes. They are sabotaging USPS to sabotage vote by mail. This is massive voter suppression and part of their plan to steal the election. <a href="https://t.co/QXLWGIHTrz">pic.twitter.com/QXLWGIHTrz</a></p>— Thomas Kennedy (@tomaskenn) <a href="https://twitter.com/tomaskenn/status/1294427812670124033?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

LOL, I didn't know you were actually Jamie Lee Curtis behind the screen name this whole time.

Dude there is COPIOUS evidence from all over the country that mass mail in voting is rife with fraud, errors and **** ups. Like 15% to 25% of the votes have been screwed up in one way or another any time they have tried it. Sorry, you lose this argument as well. Just because you want to put your head in the sand and ignore every fact in the vicinity because Oragemanbad. doesn't mean it's not plainly obvious. I LOVE that Liberal are sooooo concerned with outside interference in our elections and have been since Hillary lost, so what policy do they fight for? The one that makes it incredibly easy to interfere with an election.

Example # 3,598 of Liberals accusing the other side of exactly what they plan to do. Make NO mistake, they WANT all the election interference they can get, as long as it hurts Trump and they can somehow blame Trump for doing it.

Last edited:
I don't understand the picture of the mailboxes. Are they saying that Trump is stealing mailboxes so people can't vote? It looks like mailboxes in storage the way they are stacked. What am I missing?

4bl4z4.jpg

I thought democrats liked to use the trunks of rental cars parked at airports to store uncounted ballots.

Mail in voting isn’t even the law of the land. There has been no agreement reached. It’s something Democrats want, but beyond that it isn’t even a thing. Wear a mask. Go to the polls. Social distance. It’s your mantra. You’ll be alright.

Mail in voting isn’t even the law of the land. There has been no agreement reached. It’s something Democrats want, but beyond that it isn’t even a thing. Wear a mask. Go to the polls. Social distance. It’s your mantra. You’ll be alright.

Unlike Costco or Home Depot, the coronavirus loves voting booths. Stay away.

I don't trust the Postal System to get a birthday card delivered on time. I want to trust them with the election of the leader of the free world?

What if those polls are closed due to Coronavirus lockdowns?

I don't understand the picture of the mailboxes. Are they saying that Trump is stealing mailboxes so people can't vote? It looks like mailboxes in storage the way they are stacked. What am I missing?

Talk about peddling a conspiracy:

Residents of Portland and Eugene were alarmed this week to see some U.S. Postal Service mailboxes removed from neighborhood streets and hauled away in flatbed trucks.

The sight of mailboxes being carted off caused concern in light of recent comments by President Donald Trump about cutting Postal Service funding. Trump has also criticized voting by mail.

But a Postal Service spokesperson said declining mail volume means the Postal Service is removing “duplicate” boxes from areas that have multiple collection boxes. The USPS confirmed that four mailboxes were removed in Portland this week.

“First-class mail volume has declined significantly in the U.S., especially since the pandemic,” Ernie Swanson, a spokesman for the USPS, told The Oregonian/OregonLive. “That translates to less mail in collection boxes.”

Swanson said other facets of service will remain the same, such as pickup times and processing.

“It shouldn’t affect people at all,” he said.

Another Postal Service spokesperson, David Rupert, said some of the mailboxes were also removed and replaced with higher-security boxes.

Nuts are going to see what they want to see and just immediately draw their own illogical conclusions though, no matter the reality.

On both sides.

Of course. There were always fringe lunatics on both sides and there always will be.

You notice something though. Have we ever had a civil discussion on this board with a person who's a leftist? Tibs talks about this board being an echo chamber for the right-wing, but I don't recall ever having a civil discussion or debate with Trog, 21, Elfie, Tibs etc. Always "gotcha" posts from Trog and 21, and Elfie was just a plain nut.

Tibs has simply turned into a troll who just posts memes and anything else he can find that's negative of Trump. I'd like to have discussions with people of different political viewpoints, but what do you do when that's not even possible? I'd say a few of us here have different political philosophies but we don't shout at one another and tear one another down, so apparently we're all part of a right-wing echo chamber. That's the mindset of most leftists I run into unfortunately.

Guys like Glenn Greenwald, Dave Rubin, Eric Weinstein & Tim Pool are people I would consider classical liberals, but they use critical thinking skills and try to be independent-minded, which I think is sorely missed in politics these days.

Of course. There were always fringe lunatics on both sides and there always will be.

You notice something though. Have we ever had a civil discussion on this board with a person who's a leftist? Tibs talks about this board being an echo chamber for the right-wing, but I don't recall ever having a civil discussion or debate with Trog, 21, Elfie, Tibs etc. Always "gotcha" posts from Trog and 21, and Elfie was just a plain nut.

Tibs has simply turned into a troll who just posts memes and anything else he can find that's negative of Trump. I'd like to have discussions with people of different political viewpoints, but what do you do when that's not even possible? I'd say a few of us here have different political philosophies but we don't shout at one another and tear one another down, so apparently we're all part of a right-wing echo chamber. That's the mindset of most leftists I run into unfortunately.

Guys like Glenn Greenwald, Dave Rubin, Eric Weinstein & Tim Pool are people I would consider classical liberals, but they use critical thinking skills and try to be independent-minded, which I think is sorely missed in politics these days.

It always devolves to what-aboutism. If we just took ownership of the crap that each party does and stop saying, "well, what about so and so who did some unthinkable thing." we could actually hold our parties accountable. Vote the dumbfucks out and get elected officials that actually want to do something besides getting re-elected; we could move past all of this ****. But nope, the R's and the D's love to pit us against each other. Its all a game to them. Well most of them, there are some good people in Washington we just never hear from them. But its all probably too late now anyways; exploding debt, the fed is buying debt, the fed is investing into the market with our debt. We're ******. Next year will probably be worse than this. Inflation is coming and its gonna hurt a lot of people.

But all we hear is Orangeman bad from the left. From the right, crickets. I swear this is has got to be the weakest group of R's in our lifetime. What a bunch of hacks.

I don't recall ever having a civil discussion or debate...... I'd like to have discussions with people of different political viewpoints, but what do you do when that's not even possible?

You get high marks for your cynicism and hypocrisy. After spending months on end ridiculing, deriding and insulting others, including mocking their cultural heritage and using childish nicknames, you now want to have civil discussion and debate with people of different political viewpoints?

Cry me a river, that's rich.

We're ******. Next year will probably be worse than this. Inflation is coming and its gonna hurt a lot of people.

Yeah, it's been a tough stretch these past couple of years.... and you're right, may only get worse.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="ht" dir="ltr">🤣LOLOLOLOL....<br><br> <a href="https://t.co/rnNsJeCURt">pic.twitter.com/rnNsJeCURt</a></p>— Dr. Dena Grayson (@DrDenaGrayson) <a href="https://twitter.com/DrDenaGrayson/status/1294960171639349250?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 16, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

You get high marks for your cynicism and hypocrisy. After spending months on end ridiculing, deriding and insulting others, including mocking their cultural heritage and using childish nicknames, you now want to have civil discussion and debate with people of different political viewpoints?

How about me, Tibs? Many times I have approached you on these boards with respect and kindness. You have even commented on my civil approach. Rarely do you give a cogent response. At times, you have flat.out ignored my question.

Anytime you want to discuss a topic with, I will. I will not ignore you or belittle you.

How about me, Tibs? Many times I have approached you on these boards with respect and kindness. You have even commented on my civil approach. Rarely do you give a cogent response. At times, you have flat.out ignored my question.

Anytime you want to discuss a topic with, I will. I will not ignore you or belittle you.

He ignores A LOT of questions. When cognitive dissonance guides your ideology, it leads to a bunch of questions you can't answer without admitting you've been wrong.

Pot meet kettle would seem to be an appropriate analogy, but what do I know.

When I read posts from Tibs, I get all sweaty and have this strange, tingling sensation in my loins. You know, down there. It's hard to explain, not sure why this happens everytime I read his posts. Makes me feel rather out of sorts. I have to admit, in a strange way it's quite pleasant. I get like warm fuzzies all over. I try to avoid reading his posts when there are others in the room, for reason I don't care to explain.

Hey Indy, it's all good. I make a lot of ladies feel that way, it's not just you.

Mods need to restore Club Buff section, updated to Club Fibsy for the modern times we are in, so that Fibsy can take his many "fantasies" there to be alone in all his "glory".

His strange, awkward fixations on some of the more conservative folks here should be segregated for the betterment of SN.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Hey Indy, it's all good. I make a lot of ladies feel that way, it's not just you.

That's kinda disturbing what you did there.

That's kinda disturbing what you did there.
At least he didn't go on about his fantasies re: Hamster.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

4bod8k.jpg

He ignores A LOT of questions. When cognitive dissonance guides your ideology, it leads to a bunch of questions you can't answer without admitting you've been wrong.

If you ever noticed, he doesn't engage me very often.