• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bill Gates Wants to Block Out The Sun

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Hopefully his wife takes half his **** so he's less able to try to rule the world with vaccines, food, and climate. Dude is a cat away from a Bond Villain.

Hopefully his wife takes half his **** so he's less able to try to rule the world with vaccines, food, and climate. Dude is a cat away from a Bond Villain.

He needs locked away inside one of his windows programs,then install a Chinese virus.

First time I heard that block out the sun ****, I thought of Dr.Evil.

This guy has let his success and money go to his brain. He should not be considered an expert in anything other than one computer OS.

It is certainly an interesting from a pure science aspect, but it is way to dangerous to even attempt to test. I guess if it gets too cold we could just fly thousands of planes to dump acid to neutralize the other cloud! Gates would never get enough support for this so I wouldn't worry too much. Dont forget though Trump mentioned nuking hurricanes to break them up...

This guy has let his success and money go to his brain. He should not be considered an expert in anything other than one computer OS.

He's not even an expert in computers. He bought MS DOS from somebody. He then stole Windows from Xerox. Xerox developed windows and the mouse and their ******** in charge decided that stuff was a waste of time. They do copiers not stupid computers. So they basically allowed Gates and Jobs to take it. Gates then hustled to make his cheaper and seal deals with most computer companies. Jobs wanted to be his own thing. Apple was better but Gates made his cheaper so guess who won?

He's a hustler, nothing more.

So Bill Gates is in favor of man-made climate change.

He's not even an expert in computers. He bought MS DOS from somebody. He then stole Windows from Xerox. Xerox developed windows and the mouse and their ******** in charge decided that stuff was a waste of time. They do copiers not stupid computers. So they basically allowed Gates and Jobs to take it. Gates then hustled to make his cheaper and seal deals with most computer companies. Jobs wanted to be his own thing. Apple was better but Gates made his cheaper so guess who won?

He's a hustler, nothing more.

Tape is 100% correct. Research if you doubt what he is saying. Just like Zuckerberg stole the idea for Facebook and almost all of its original software from somebody else, Biden stole his law school paper and numerous speeches.

I love how a bunch of thieves now get to tell us how to live.

Bill Gates is absolute bat **** crazy. I think that much money, boredom does a lot to the ego.
I think this affects many that obtain wealth and notoriety quickly. It gives them a platform and their ego thinks we should care about their opinions.

Reactions: MTC
He's not even an expert in computers. He bought MS DOS from somebody. He then stole Windows from Xerox. Xerox developed windows and the mouse and their ******** in charge decided that stuff was a waste of time. ... He's a hustler, nothing more.

One of the first versions of Gates' amazing graphical user interface, with a very early-generation mouse:

0*6t54QHXgZbLsJsA9.jpg

Oh, sorry, that is the Xerox PC and mouse circa 1979, before Jobs and Gates "borrowed" the ideas.

Hey, Bill, here's an idea: Why not fix your ******* operating system so it can't be hacked, broken into, and ransomed? I fear that some day, bad actors will be able to hack into and blackmail hospitals, energy companies, etc.

Naah. Thank God that could never happen with Gates' ******* operating system.

Bill Gates is absolute bat **** crazy. I think that much money, boredom does a lot to the ego.

Yeah this is just insane. And Bill didn't obtain wealth and notoriety quickly. It was a long, arduous process of him riding on the shoulders of others.

The one area that Gates succeeded dramatically above Jobs is that he basically always went for the easy bucks. He acquired the technology from other people, hired folks smarter than him, and then essentially opened up the OS for anyone who wanted to program on top of it. Gates let ANYONE develop microsoft OS compatible software and that led to a huge glut of software available on the platform. Much of it crap, but some of it great.
This lead to a platform that was far more robust than anything Jobs and Apple could produce because Jobs went the other way and chose quality and use of operation over quantity. That gave us a machine with few software options, but great user interface that was really really expensive. Apple became the 'boutique' computer while microsoft was just a os platform that essentially took over the world with cheaper, far more accessible software and systsms.

Again, the ONLY think Gates did really, (and one can argue this was more Paul Allen than Gates) was pimp out the OS to anyone who would work with it.