• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Black Driver Verbally DESTROYS Cop Who Pulled Gun On Him

lol.... Up here everyone works for a living and acts like human beings. Not whining about ****. Not crying racism about every little thing. They understand, if you want to better yourself, your life, your family, you work and care about all. But, this isn't a pussified liberal state, so that makes a difference too.

Speaking of which, what is everyone doing for dinner? Yesterday was my youngest's 15th. We are headed to a Japanese steak house. He's a freshman and homecoming is coming up and I learned yesterday, on his birthday, that he is going to homecoming as a freshman. His date is his good friend Faith. Faith is black. My son is white. Mom and I are tickled that he's going and with his good friend.

Can't wait to learn more about his date tonight at dinner.

I love a Japanese Steak house. Best of both worlds as I love sushi and I get some teppanyaki-prepared food. And the way they toss the pieces of shrimp at your mouth to eat. Fun stuff.

having chicken tacos tonight. Got New York strip thawing in fridge for the grill tomorrow. Got my oldest son and family coming over for a tailgate before game.

May have to make some stuffed shrooms to put on also.

Happy b-day to your son.

having chicken tacos tonight. Got New York strip thawing in fridge for the grill tomorrow. Got my oldest son and family coming over for a tailgate before game.

May have to make some stuffed shrooms to put on also.

Happy b-day to your son.

****, where's my invite? I may put some ribs on the grill tomorrow. Haven't decided. But a New York Strip? Share brother, share.

Thanks on the BDay wishes.

had a sale on the the whole strip. $5/lb...bought 2 full strips. about 32 lbs. seldom see it that cjeap.

Elfie, you simplistic moron.
your hero white talking head was saying the charge was for "turn signal" and/or for "tint" on the window, despite the window being down.

what you do NOT know, and bus pointed this out, is:
  • where this occurred
  • if the vehicle matched any description
  • that the cops KNEW the race of the guy when they pulled him over
  • WHY the cop had his gun drawn

and because you are a ******* moron, you will not understand the equivalence of violence associated in certain areas of a city. You're not as likely to see violence in the suburbs as you are in the projects. don't believe me, go to worldstar. compare and contrast the racial makeup of the people in the videos. And, no, dipshit, I'm not saying white people cannot be violent. I'm suggesting areas of a city can be more violent than others.

what we also do not know is if this is a REAL video. the guy on the radio/talk show even questioned it.
this guy berating the cop is also in New Jersey, yet this allegedly happened in Kansas. Where at in Kansas?

Because once again, Elftard is trying to preach about this problem that isn't the problem Ze believes it is, I once again bring you the facts folks.

---------------------------------

As I posted back in September of 2016 (and not a thing has changed):

• In 2015, 50% of the victims of fatal police shootings were white, 26% were black (despite the very high rate of violence in this community which would lead one to believe more African Americans would be victims)
  • More whites and Hispanics die from police ‘homicide’ than blacks
  • Black and Hispanic officers are more likely to fire a gun at a black person than a white police officer is
  • A police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black person than a black man is likely to die by being shot by a police officer

Now consider the following: Per the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white. In many urban jurisdictions, 70% of violent crimes are committed by blacks. This means that police officers far more often encounter black violent offenders than they do white or Hispanic violent offenders. YET 50% of police shooting victims are white, despite police dealing with many more black violent offenders. And more Hispanics die from police homicide, than do blacks, despite blacks committing more violent crimes.

Translation: Based on the above, the police show much MORE restraint with violent black offenders than they do with whites and Hispanics. There's no other way to slice it. The police encounter many more violent blacks than they do Hispanics and whites, but they shoot more whites and Hispanics. They shoot more whites and Hispanics at a higher % rate than they do blacks that they encounter more often.

Whites and Hispanics should be up in arms, because by percentage, they are more likely to die at the hands of a police officer than a black man is.

Then this from the CDC:

Since 1981, the rate of black death by cop has dropped from 4 per million to 2 per million. Yet violent crimes by blacks remains infinitely higher than other populations.

The media and Crappernick have you all bamboozled and are having you believe a problem exists...that simply isn't there.

And now Tiny Tim wants to bamboozle us.........................

But as data scientists and policing experts often note, comparing how many or how often white people are killed by police to how many or how often black people are killed by the police is statistically dubious unless you first adjust for population.

According to the most recent census data, there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis published last week, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.

b0b4q_s-200x150.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-by-police-yes-but-no/?utm_term=.dbd6f0e7f587

It would never cross my mind in a million years to cuss at or berate a cop who has pulled me over.....especially one that has his ******* gun out. Mostly because I'm not a stupid idiot. I've been pulled over a few times and ticketed every time (My W.P. must not have been working on those days) and ya know what? The cop in each situation was kind of a dick. I somehow restrained myself from being a dick back to them. Why? I didn't feel like riding in the back of a police cruiser instead of driving myself home. I also understand that they spend most of their time dealing with low lifes, so they are probably normally in a state of annoyance at work. It's not a hard concept to me. But apparently to maniacs like Elfie this is a very difficult and confusing thing to understand. Use some ******* manners once in awhile instead of trying to keep it real. It will go a long way....and keep you out of jail.

Last edited:
All these people who ***** about the cops should just follow the law and reduce them to just helping little old ladies across the street and taking accident reports. Simple as that.

Last edited:
It would never cross my mind in a million years to cuss at or berate a cop who has pulled me over.....especially one that has his ******* gun out. Mostly because I'm not a stupid idiot. I've been pulled over a few times and ticketed every time (My W.P. must not have been working on those days) and ya know what? The cop in each situation was kind of a dick. I somehow restrained myself from being a dick back to them. Why? I didn't feel like riding in the back of a police cruiser instead of driving myself home. I also understand that they spend most of their time dealing with low lifes, so they are probably normally in a state of annoyance at work. It's not a hard concept to me. But apparently to maniacs like Elfie this is a very difficult and confusing thing to understand. Use some ******* manners once in awhile instead of trying to keep it real. It will go a long way....and keep you out of jail.

why is this such a hard freakin' concept? "Yes, sir. No, sir", even if the cop is a dick like some have been to me. I, as well, would never dream of going off on a cop even if I knew I was 110% right. I will take a ticket over a toe tag 10 out of 10 times. That jackass in the video will get his *** handed to him by less that patient cops. You don't think his car and plate is not "known" now? Good luck with that. I don't care who you are, but an ******* is an *******. If you are going to give cops **** for doing their job, then FU. Don't break the law or act suspicious and they will not be pulling your *** over. If they do, COMPLY!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ils-victim-police-brutality-article-1.3474008

Michael Bennett Seattle Seahawks player. Is Bennett just making up this story Bus? Knowing there could be cameras/witnesses that would contradict him? Would he risk his professional career and millions for this?

Michael Bennett shared a letter on social media Wednesday morning, in which he describes being targeted by Las Vegas police after the Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor fight for being a black man “in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

The Seahawks star defensive end — who has sat during the national anthem in protest of police brutality — has hired a civil rights attorney.

“After the fight while heading back to my hotel several hundred people heard what sounded like gun shots. Like many of the people in the area I ran away from the sound, looking for safety. Las Vegas police officers singled me out and pointed their guns at me for doing nothing more than simply being a black man in the wrong place at the wrong time,” Bennett wrote of the Aug. 26 incident.

“A police officer ordered me to get on the ground. As I laid on the ground, complying with his commands to not move, he placed a gun near my head and warned me that if I moved he would ‘blow my f-----g head off.’ Terrified and confused by what was taking place, a second Officer came over and forcefully jammed his knee into my back making it difficult for me to breathe. They then cinched the handcuffs on my wrist so that that my fingers went numb.”

All of this doesn't exist in the "reality" CONservatives occupy. " You don't know what's going on in the neighborhood, could have been a radio call, maybe black aliens landed close by and it was a national security issue".....anything that will keep them on the side of the police, because when you come down to the truth with you guys, you are RULED by fear, RULED by xenophobia.

Seriously? You're using this as your example of police racism?

Have you read that Michael Bennett was in a room full of black people when police were called because shots were reported to have been fired? And that he was hiding behind a slot machine when police arrived, and then suddenly jumped up and started running, causing police to be suspicious that he might be the shooter? Why did they target him? Is it because he is black? Is he just blacker than all the other black people that were in in the area? Or gee, maybe it was his actions that aroused suspicion? Maybe because there was a report of an active shooter, the cops took every precaution to overpower and disable him, so the other people in the room or they themselves wouldn't get shot? Did they release him completely unharmed once they realized that he was not a threat? Did you read that video evidence shows it was a taser, not a gun that was being pointed at him?

Please, please tell me one thing they should have done differently. Pulled out their football cards and recognized that he was an NFL Player and therefore couldn't be the shooter? What?

Please inform yourself and stop making yourself look any more stupid. The police did everything right here and will be entirely vindicated in this incident. Of course that won't stop the race baiters like yourself from trying to use it.

Last edited:
Spoken from the perspective of white privilege like a true champ.

Yeah....you can't make it up...never...ever....

oh **** off.,....you're the one who said that most people need the "enlightened" people to tell them what to do....elitist *******

with the cold nights we have been having I had to bring some tomato's in that were green. found an awesome recipe for fried green tomato's holy **** these things are awesome,

Wife and I had 2 rib-eye steaks. Grilled, of course.

Additionally, wife has found this awesome technique for accompanying potatoes. Cut up 2 medium size potatoes (even size cuts for the pieces), coat them in olive oil (not too much), and season with salt, pepper, and whatever other spices you like. Put the potatoes in aluminum foil, wrapped completely, and put the potatoes on the grill for 20 minutes total - but NOT over direct heat. Just a tick off to the side.

Here is what I do. Wife prepares potatoes, wraps in aluminum foil. I pre-heat grill for 5 minutes. When grill is ready, I place potatoes on the grill and set timer for 10 minutes - again, just a tick off to the side of direct heat as otherwise, the potatoes will overcook and burn. After the 10-minute timer goes off, flip the potatoes and put steaks on. Now be careful - the grill is freaking hot. Do NOT simply ignore the steaks. Set timer for 4 minutes per side for thick cut (like rib-eye), and 3 minutes per side for thinner cuts (like New York). Do NOT open grill during cooking. Set the goddamn timer and LET THE STEAKS COOK.

When the timer goes off, flip steaks and check. Still do not have that nice char? Okay, let cook on side 2 but adjust the timing. Remember, the potatoes have 10 minutes on side 2, but steaks go for 8 minutes or less so you still have time. Once cooked on side 2, flip again and let the grill char side 1.

And potatoes - 20 minutes total, 10 minutes per side, let cook. If you put on direct heat, they burn. If you remove after 18 minutes, not done. Let the potatoes cook, please - and season the **** out of them. They taste GREAT, as do the medium-rare steaks, seasoned with SALT AND PEPPER. That's it - SALT AND PEPPER.

with the cold nights we have been having I had to bring some tomato's in that were green. found an awesome recipe for fried green tomato's holy **** these things are awesome,

I had fried green tomatoes at a restaurant called the Split Rail Tavern last night. So good. Also an awesome salad with grilled peaches and pickle brined fried chicken on it.

Making homemade bacon mac and cheese for our game lunch.

Wife and I had 2 rib-eye steaks. Grilled, of course.

Additionally, wife has found this awesome technique for accompanying potatoes. Cut up 2 medium size potatoes (even size cuts for the pieces), coat them in olive oil (not too much), and season with salt, pepper, and whatever other spices you like. Put the potatoes in aluminum foil, wrapped completely, and put the potatoes on the grill for 20 minutes total - but NOT over direct heat. Just a tick off to the side.

Here is what I do. Wife prepares potatoes, wraps in aluminum foil. I pre-heat grill for 5 minutes. When grill is ready, I place potatoes on the grill and set timer for 10 minutes - again, just a tick off to the side of direct heat as otherwise, the potatoes will overcook and burn. After the 10-minute timer goes off, flip the potatoes and put steaks on. Now be careful - the grill is freaking hot. Do NOT simply ignore the steaks. Set timer for 4 minutes per side for thick cut (like rib-eye), and 3 minutes per side for thinner cuts (like New York). Do NOT open grill during cooking. Set the goddamn timer and LET THE STEAKS COOK.

When the timer goes off, flip steaks and check. Still do not have that nice char? Okay, let cook on side 2 but adjust the timing. Remember, the potatoes have 10 minutes on side 2, but steaks go for 8 minutes or less so you still have time. Once cooked on side 2, flip again and let the grill char side 1.

And potatoes - 20 minutes total, 10 minutes per side, let cook. If you put on direct heat, they burn. If you remove after 18 minutes, not done. Let the potatoes cook, please - and season the **** out of them. They taste GREAT, as do the medium-rare steaks, seasoned with SALT AND PEPPER. That's it - SALT AND PEPPER.

Timers are like steak police

**** that ****, man!

No ******* way am I gonna let the man **** with my brilliant ******* grilling of my personal meats and whatever my ***** is making for sides.

Back the **** off!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

All these people who ***** about the cops should just follow the law and reduce them to just helping little old ladies across the street and taking accident reports. Simple as that.

Ahhhhh....CONservative utopia fantasies. It would be nice but what do you do about the white guy that has to shoot up the mall or the school because the "American Dream" or whatever didn't work out for him?

Oh! I know MORE GUNS........yeah that'll fix it. Or even better SILENCERS! Yeah that's what the NRA wants now...legalized silencers.......that way we won't have to respond to it at all. Hear no evil!

Someone can just come clean up......................

Why would you think all white people are racist?

Isn't that what you have been trying to prove here for a couple of years now? Well finally, with this latest clip, you have finally proven it. See. Pretty simple. Now, all we have to do is to get rid of all the white people, and the world will be a peaceful Utopia.

Ahhhhh....CONservative utopia fantasies. It would be nice but what do you do about the white guy that has to shoot up the mall or the school because the "American Dream" or whatever didn't work out for him?

Oh! I know MORE GUNS........yeah that'll fix it. Or even better SILENCERS! Yeah that's what the NRA wants now...legalized silencers.......that way we won't have to respond to it at all. Hear no evil!

Geez, you are all over the place in this one Elfie.

The white guy who shoots up the mall will likely get shot and killed by police (if he doesn't off himself first) and you won't see any white people complaining about how unfairly he was treated.

Meanwhile Michael Bennett and the guy in your video, neither of whom committed crimes, were completely unharmed (except for their widdle feewings) but somehow the cops are the bad guys for being cautious and trying to protect themselves and others.

You just keep intentionally obfuscating and getting obliterated on point after point while simultaneously congratulating yourself on your non-existent debating skills. I'm not sure what kind of mental illness you suffer from but you need help.

Geez, you are all over the place in this one Elfie.

The white guy who shoots up the mall will likely get shot and killed by police (if he doesn't off himself first) and you won't see any white people complaining about how unfairly he was treated.

Meanwhile Michael Bennett and the guy in your video, neither of whom committed crimes, were completely unharmed (except for their widdle feewings) but somehow the cops are the bad guys for being cautious and trying to protect themselves and others.

You just keep intentionally obfuscating and getting obliterated on point after point while simultaneously congratulating yourself on your non-existent debating skills. I'm not sure what kind of mental illness you suffer from but you need help.

1.You need to read the post I was responding to.

2. Was I just "obliterated" on the proceeding page where I destroyed Tiny Tim's child like attempt at using stats to perpetuate racist B.S.?

3. If I'm "mentally ill" for pointing out evil; what does it say about you people that try to justify it?

Isn't that what you have been trying to prove here for a couple of years now? Well finally, with this latest clip, you have finally proven it. See. Pretty simple. Now, all we have to do is to get rid of all the white people, and the world will be a peaceful Utopia.

Pretty sure that anyone that has ever voted R would have to be offed as well.

Only then would the dream of Venezuela become a reality.

Venezuela is the product of white colonialism.....so try again champ.

Venezuela is the product of white colonialism.....so try again champ.

Thank you for continuing to prove your bigotry. Now you are suggesting that brown people are not capable of governing themselves.

And now Tiny Tim wants to bamboozle us.........................

But as data scientists and policing experts often note, comparing how many or how often white people are killed by police to how many or how often black people are killed by the police is statistically dubious unless you first adjust for population.

According to the most recent census data, there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis published last week, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.

b0b4q_s-200x150.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-by-police-yes-but-no/?utm_term=.dbd6f0e7f587

You stupid dipshit, my numbers ARE adjusted for population. AS A % of interactions, white people are more likely to die at the hand of a cop than a black person. That's fact.

What your stupid quote from uber-Liberal-hack-feed WashPO does not account for, which makes the numbers a TRUE abuse of statistics is the rate of crime that blacks commit. The population numbers are less important than the interactions themselves. Who are the police encountering in these millions of interactions annually? THAT is the fact you have to look at. The police interact with violent black offenders at a MUCH higher rate than they do whites. That is the measure you have to follow, not population numbers.

If I'm sitting in my family room watching the Steelers play, I have 0% chance of being killed by the police. Even your simple *** can see this point.

The ONLY thing that matters is looking at the actual police interactions. And when you look at those interactions, it is overwhelmingly black offenders they encounter. Yet they STILL kill more whites.

FURTHER, the numbers I've posted from the CDC and the Federal Government are conservative (highly). As RB loves to point out,

13% of the population is black.
Blacks are committing 70% of the crimes in many urban jurisdictions. That's not ALL of the 13%.
The vast majority of these crimes are committed by young black males. That's about 3% of that 13% number.

So 3% of our population is committing 70% of the crimes.

Back to your corner Elfie.

Last edited:
Is he just blacker than all the other black people that were in in the area?

Please, please tell me one thing they should have done differently. Pulled out their football cards and recognized that he was an NFL Player and therefore couldn't be the shooter?

I cannot stop laughing at these two lines. Beating Elfie to a pulp is fun and it's moments like these that are the best entertainment. These are beat down gems!

If you like those potatoes (I cook them that way), you'll love this recipe. I'm sure these swiss-style potatoes are somehow white privilege potatoes...somehow.

Hasselback Potatoes

fcec540c81c74d86abd9907748cad22f.jpg

INGREDIENTS

• 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1/3 cup finely chopped chives
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 6 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
  2. Stir together the butter, olive oil, chives and some salt and pepper in a small bowl.
  3. Place a potato between the handles of 2 wooden spoons or 2 chopsticks. Slice the potato into thin slices, leaving 1/4 inch at the bottom unsliced; the spoon handles will prevent you from slicing the potato all the way through. Repeat with the remaining potatoes.
  4. Put the potatoes on a baking sheet and brush on the butter mixture, making sure to get in between all the slices. Bake until tender and crisp, 55 to 60 minutes.

What does that have to do with the police. I love it when you have no answer to a question, so you answer a completely different one.

Mental midget.