• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Black Driver Verbally DESTROYS Cop Who Pulled Gun On Him

What are there...about 5 black people in S.D.?

Not everything is about race....

I like your avatar, thinking about making my own, what do you think?

55631b6f94e1a8e1485321a001ad8bf0.jpg

Frank Gorshin always turned in such subtle performances.

I look at that and I see an ******* in the car, and a calm police officer putting up with it. Elfie sees the driver putting a fascist in his place. Yeah, "bi-partisan" is a fantasy.

I'm fairly sure I understand more than you can even begin to grasp.

Your intellect has been put on display here for years. No one, and I mean no one, confuses you with intelligence.

You clearly believe what you believe despite the fact that your beliefs are nearly wholly wrong, your facts are not facts, your points are not valid, your arguments aren't salient, and your sources often full of agenda and warped.

Couple all of that with you probably being the only true Alt member on this board, along with your inability to get along with anyone (just view the Game Day thread on the Football side yesterday - or hell any discussion you attempt to be a part of), and with your never-ending schizophrenic need to pretend to be what you're not, and...well...

You're just a piece of ****.

You do have one redeeming quality as far as I am concerned though. It is hysterical to watch you in motion. While some detest you and your vile nature and behavior to the point of keeping you on ignore, I love watching The Village Idiot on display. The membership dues here alone are worth that.

Oh...you wouldn't know about membership, because you'e also a cheap ***.

Last edited:
I'm fairly sure I understand more than you can even begin to grasp. As far as climate models go you took my past statements and twisted them(surprise!.....NOT).

Like I said if you could even begin to grasp things you would understand the meaning of that old saying: " statistics are like a bikini; they show you alot, but they don't show you everything'

Of course this is me naive enough to bring roses to the Steeler Nation fish market........what's the point?

oh, i see. so when YOU present statistics, we are to take them on face value.
when others present statistics you do not agree with, then the poster is racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic or some combination.

oh ... before i forget.

Donald Trump IS your President.

Meanwhile, back to actual news...news Liberals never discuss. Situations Liberals are never willing to address. Hell, to even acknowledge because...well, there's no agenda there when their victim classes are killing each other. Instead, they focus on 0.00015% of police interactions. Those 500 lives lost in Chicago this year so far? Pfffft, who cares.

------------------

Chicago Records 500th Homicide for 2017: Report

Chicago has reached a bloody milestone amid a particularly deadly weekend that saw at least 10 people killed and 31 others wounded in shootings across the city.

The weekend killings lifted the city to more than 500 homicides for the year so far, according to data from the Chicago Tribune.

Chicago police said as of Sunday evening, 490 homicides had been reported for the year, but the department's statistics don't include killings on area expressways, police-involved shootings, self-defense killings or death investigations.

Last year, which became of Chicago's bloddiest in decades, the city recorded its 500th homicide in late-August.

Meanwhile, back to actual news...news Liberals never discuss. Situations Liberals are never willing to address. Hell, to even acknowledge because...well, there's no agenda there when their victim classes are killing each other. Instead, they focus on 0.00015% of police interactions. Those 500 lives lost in Chicago this year so far? Pfffft, who cares.

------------------

Chicago Records 500th Homicide for 2017: Report

Chicago has reached a bloody milestone amid a particularly deadly weekend that saw at least 10 people killed and 31 others wounded in shootings across the city.

The weekend killings lifted the city to more than 500 homicides for the year so far, according to data from the Chicago Tribune.

Chicago police said as of Sunday evening, 490 homicides had been reported for the year, but the department's statistics don't include killings on area expressways, police-involved shootings, self-defense killings or death investigations.

Last year, which became of Chicago's bloddiest in decades, the city recorded its 500th homicide in late-August.

these are police shootings right? No? Then, I'm definitley outraged!

these are police shootings right? No? Then, I'm definitley outraged!

No this is just the smoke screen. The real problem in America is the 0.0015% of police interactions that kill black men at the hands of white cops. Blacks killing blacks is not a problem.

Apparently only "racist" killing matters. Feel free to kill each other just don't kill outside your race. WTF?

No, all those dead peeps in chi town are gang banging criminals. Their lives don't matter.
The ones the white cops are killing are angels.
That's the difference.

I'm seeing a pattern here. If the problem is that cops are profiling blacks and overreacting, then apparently the way to protest is to film yourself being as belligerent as possible to an officer and put it up on social media, or throw bricks at cops, or randomly rampage and destroy property in your own community. That will definitely end the cycle.

In a screaming Sam Kinison voice - "STOP BREAKING THE ******* LAW!!!"