• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Black Driver Verbally DESTROYS Cop Who Pulled Gun On Him

What does that have to do with the police. I love it when you have no answer to a question, so you answer a completely different one.

Mental midget.

This is the Elftard's way. Accuse everyone else of using a straw man. Then uses a straw man zeself. Then when it's pointed out ze used a straw man, attempts to say "that wasn't a straw man" when in fact it was.

Ze is a bumbling idiot and therefore one of the best forms of entertainment on this board.

Last edited:
You stupid dipshit, my numbers ARE adjusted for population. AS A % of interactions, white people are more likely to die at the hand of a cop than a black person. That's fact.

What your stupid quote from uber-Liberal-hack-feed WashPO does not account for, which makes the numbers a TRUE abuse of statistics is the rate of crime that blacks commit. The population numbers are less important than the interactions themselves. Who are the police encountering in these millions of interactions annually? THAT is the fact you have to look at. The police interact with violent black offenders at a MUCH higher rate than they do whites. That is the measure you have to follow, not population numbers.

If I'm sitting in my family room watching the Steelers play, I have 0% chance of being killed by the police. Even your simple *** can see this point.

The ONLY thing that matters is looking at the actual police interactions. And when you look at those interactions, it is overwhelmingly black offenders they encounter. Yet they STILL kill more whites.

FURTHER, the numbers I've posted from the CDC and the Federal Government are conservative (highly). As RB loves to point out,

13% of the population is black.
Blacks are committing 70% of the crimes in many urban jurisdictions. That's not ALL of the 13%.
The vast majority of these crimes are committed by young black males. That's about 3% of that 13% number.

So 3% of our population is committing 70% of the crimes.

Back to your corner Elfie.

And why are there more interactions with African-Americans and other minorities Tiny Tim?

You are so close to the sinkhole of truth, and stupid enough to walk right into it.... go ahead, why is there more interaction?

And why are there more interactions with African-Americans and other minorities Tiny Tim?

You are so close to the sinkhole of truth, and stupid enough to walk right into it.... go ahead, why is there more interaction?

You stupid ******* white ****, you clearly cannot keep time. Check your rhythm, *****.

If you like those potatoes (I cook them that way), you'll love this recipe. I'm sure these swiss-style potatoes are somehow white privilege potatoes...somehow.

Hasselback Potatoes

fcec540c81c74d86abd9907748cad22f.jpg

INGREDIENTS
  • 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1/3 cup finely chopped chives
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 6 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
  2. Stir together the butter, olive oil, chives and some salt and pepper in a small bowl.
  3. Place a potato between the handles of 2 wooden spoons or 2 chopsticks. Slice the potato into thin slices, leaving 1/4 inch at the bottom unsliced; the spoon handles will prevent you from slicing the potato all the way through. Repeat with the remaining potatoes.
  4. Put the potatoes on a baking sheet and brush on the butter mixture, making sure to get in between all the slices. Bake until tender and crisp, 55 to 60 minutes.

That idea sounds awesome. I am going to give that a go next weekend, and cook them on the grill (which I generally keep at about 400 degrees).

Here you go douche residue:

Since Tim has not answered maybe you'll get a clue.

Angry black woman believes that police encounter "people of color" more frequently due to racism, and not due to criminal activity.

Yes, she is that stupid.

You are so desperate to prove your un-provable theory right it's comical.

Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of crime.
Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population, but commit nearly half of all murders.

You want us to believe that cops placed dead bodies at scenes to frame black people???

In 2010, per the FBI, there were 8,641 murders and non-negligent manslaughters.
4,261 were committed by whites (49.3%)
4,209 were committed by blacks (48.7%)

DESPITE only comprising 13% of our population, blacks committed 49.3% of MURDERS and NON-NEGLIGHT MANSLAUGHTER.

They planted the drugs? They planted the dead bodies? Do explain this Elftard? You want to talk about a % of the population, or a misrepresentation of statistics against population numbers? Your numbers are right there. 13% of the population in ABSOLUTE commits 50% of killings.

Spin that.

They commit 55% of robberies. 32% of forcible rapes, 34% of aggravated assaults, 34% of car thefts, 38% of violent crime.

THIRTEEN PERCENT of the population drives this much violence, crime, and death.

And you want to keep on preaching about victims. Because some cop planted drugs...

These facts don't lie.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43/10tbl43a.xls

Now go on...tell us how these numbers don't take into account how Barney Fife planted cocaine on some random black person and that explains how all of these dead people didn't really die.

Angry black woman believes that police encounter "people of color" more frequently due to racism, and not due to criminal activity.

Yes, she is that stupid.

You cannot repeat this enough.

Yes, she is that stupid.

Naahhh why would anyone believe that; hood legal aid office tampon fetcher?

[/video]

Naahhh why would anyone believe that; hood legal aid office tampon fetcher?

Yes because this one outlier example explains black people committing 48.7% of murders and non-negligent homicides in this country, you dumbass.

Some cop in Podunk Iowa planted drugs on one person, therefore these murders simply didn't happen.

You redefine imbecile.

You are so desperate to prove your un-provable theory right it's comical.

Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of crime.
Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population, but commit nearly half of all murders.

You want us to believe that cops placed dead bodies at scenes to frame black people???

In 2010, per the FBI, there were 8,641 murders and non-negligent manslaughters.
4,261 were committed by whites (49.3%)
4,209 were committed by blacks (48.7%)

DESPITE only comprising 13% of our population, blacks committed 49.3% of MURDERS and NON-NEGLIGHT MANSLAUGHTER.

They planted the drugs? They planted the dead bodies? Do explain this Elftard? You want to talk about a % of the population, or a misrepresentation of statistics against population numbers? Your numbers are right there. 13% of the population in ABSOLUTE commits 50% of killings.

Spin that.

They commit 55% of robberies. 32% of forcible rapes, 34% of aggravated assaults, 34% of car thefts, 38% of violent crime.

THIRTEEN PERCENT of the population drives this much violence, crime, and death.

And you want to keep on preaching about victims. Because some cop planted drugs...

These facts don't lie.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43/10tbl43a.xls

Now go on...tell us how these numbers don't take into account how Barney Fife planted cocaine on some random black person and that explains how all of these dead people didn't really die.

Those numbers do lie. Just like the police and the entire justice system does.

Enjoy the videos I posted.

Yes because this one outlier example explains black people committing 48.7% of murders and non-negligent homicides in this country, you dumbass.

Some cop in Podunk Iowa planted drugs on one person, therefore these murders simply didn't happen.

You redefine imbecile.

That was New York dumbass.

Those numbers do lie. Just like the police and the entire justice system does.

Enjoy the videos I posted.

I didn't see the one from Minnesota where a black cop shot an killed a white woman wearing pajamas.

Didn't post it?. Didn't think so. The black cop was a Muslim and muslims are off limits.

Man black people have NO reason to be upset...the crap these honest NON racist cops have to go through............LOL

Muslim terrorist steals truck, runs over 80 people in Nice.

Elfie: "Anecdotal. There are BILLIONS of Muslims."

White police officer caught engaging in misconduct against black guy (probably elfie's baby-daddy).

Elfie: "SEE!! THAT PROVES WHITE POLICE OFFICERS ARE RACIST AND BLACKS COMMIT NO CRIMES!!"

Yes, she really is that stupid.

Ahhhhh....CONservative utopia fantasies. It would be nice but what do you do about the white guy that has to shoot up the mall or the school because the "American Dream" or whatever didn't work out for him?

Oh! I know MORE GUNS........yeah that'll fix it. Or even better SILENCERS! Yeah that's what the NRA wants now...legalized silencers.......that way we won't have to respond to it at all. Hear no evil!

Someone can just come clean up......................

Keep talking jackass. Please show all of us where the NRA wants to legalise SILENCERS.
Do you even know what the **** you are talking about?
Do you even know what a SILENCER is? Does it even exist?
Try SUPPRESSOR. Have you ever fired a weapon with one? Please know what the **** you are talking about before you open your **** sucker.
Thanks.

Keep talking jackass. Please show all of us where the NRA wants to legalise SILENCERS.

Facts are kryptonite to angry black woman. Keep them away from her!!

Does elftard even know what the **** she is talking about?

Multiple choice:

A. No
B. Hell no.
C. Not even freaking close.
D. **** no.
E. All of the above.

Do you even know what a SILENCER is?

Who votes for an elfie silencer??

hoverson_asks_to_raise_hands.jpg

That was New York dumbass.

Jesus you're a daft son of a *****. Podunk Iowa doesn't exist and clearly I wasn't insinuating it was a real location. I'm making fun of your incessant posting of outlier examples as a means of trying to establish a norm. As Steeltime so eloquently schooled you...again...you rail against labeling all Muslims terrorists because of the actions of a few, but you're all too comfortable labeling all police as racists based on the bad actions of a few.

You are a stupid ****.

And the FBI numbers don't lie, no matter how much you scream that these facts aren't facts. Keep on harping these bullshit lies like you harpies do.

Last edited:
Thank you for continuing to prove your bigotry. Now you are suggesting that brown people are not capable of governing themselves.

Um, Venezuela has been independent for over 200 years......that's longer than I've personally owned slaves. What exactly is the original poster a product of?

Silencers are legal, in 42 states. How that is even remotely relevant to this conversation. only the dark recesses of Elfie's twisted mind can say.

Elfie posts climatard models as facts, and says the math used is wrong, but wants to know that despite these climatard models being wrong, the degree that they are wrong is irrelevant.
Elfie refuses to understand percentages and how they extrapolate to larger numbers.

thus, we can conclude, scientifically and realistically, that ze has an issue with the maths and understanding of maths. and ze likes to just argue for argument sake. ze is a dumbshit.

Hi, white male here. I could pass for a bottle of Miracle Whip.
Grew up in a very poor to middle class neighborhood that progressively got worse as I got older. Mix of mostly black and white.
Now live in a middle class neighborhood. The cul-de-sac portion of the street I live on consists of my house and 6 others. Got whitey me, black, Muslim, Hispanic, Korean, another whitey, and another black. Various ages ranging late 20s to 70s. That's just the dead end of my street.
I have been pulled over in each of these neighborhoods, I have been pulled over outside of these neighborhoods.
I have had cops approach my car with guns drawn for nothing more than slow rolling a stop sign or speeding by less than 5 over the limit. Obviously, I had broken statutes, so they were within their right.
Yes, these cops were black, and these cops were white.
I don't think race is a factor for the majority of cops. I think it's more situational than anything else.

I hate that the media likes propagating the idea of this racist nation, and the leaders and those in control are the most racist.
Our racist nation that elected a non-white man TWICE to be our president. We weren't racist from 2008 - 2016, but we are now. It miraculously happened after Trump was elected. And Trump is a HUGE racist. Just go look at how many times he was accused of being racist prior to him being the Republican nominee.
It's really sad that our media pushes their ratings grabbing pharmaceutical money making agenda down our throats and we continue to soak it up and repeat it.

I've said this before, so sorry for repeating - We don't have a black/white problem. We don't have a religious problem. We don't have a rich/poor problem. We have an ******* problem.
They come in all shapes, sizes, colors, religions, sexes, and occupations.

Elfie posts climatard models as facts, and says the math used is wrong, but wants to know that despite these climatard models being wrong, the degree that they are wrong is irrelevant.
Elfie refuses to understand percentages and how they extrapolate to larger numbers.

thus, we can conclude, scientifically and realistically, that ze has an issue with the maths and understanding of maths. and ze likes to just argue for argument sake. ze is a dumbshit.

I'm fairly sure I understand more than you can even begin to grasp. As far as climate models go you took my past statements and twisted them(surprise!.....NOT).

Like I said if you could even begin to grasp things you would understand the meaning of that old saying: " statistics are like a bikini; they show you alot, but they don't show you everything'

Of course this is me naive enough to bring roses to the Steeler Nation fish market........what's the point?