• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Black man harrassed by Cheesecake Factory employees...

I'm against anyone being harrased for their political views.

First, you misspelled "harassed." Second, you have a pronoun-antecedent error, since "anyone" is singular (the number "one" is actually in the word, genius) and the possessive pronoun "their" is the plural form. Third, as to the merits of your claim:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I don't hardly comment because how does one take seriously people who smear an an entire political movement by the actions of a few people working as wait staff? And who says they are liberals?

Obviously, you do since immediately after saying that nobody should be harassed for political views - something you do every day that you are not suspended - you try and defend the harassers for one reason - you believe they are ******* liberals and cannot help but defend ******* liberals.

tenor.gif

******* snowflakes! Afraid of The Cheesecake Factory staff! LOL!

Go find your safe place.

Ahhh, so you justify the public intimidation of citizens based on political preference.

Probably thought the Liberal shooting Congressmen was justified too. Noted.

Dark days.

And who says they are liberals? There are many people of different stripes who despise him now, even voted for him.

Those who voted for him? Why would they despise him when he's actually done or has tried to accomplish every campaign promise he actually ran on? Which Presidents have actually done that?

First, you misspelled "harassed." Second, you have a pronoun-antecedent error, since "anyone" is singular (the number "one" is actually in the word, genius) and the possessive pronoun "their" is the plural form. Third, as to the merits of your claim:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Obviously, you do since immediately after saying that nobody should be harassed for political views - something you do every day that you are not suspended - you try and defend the harassers for one reason - you believe they are ******* liberals and cannot help but defend ******* liberals.

tenor.gif

Steeltime, you forgot the double negative of "don't hardly." The negatives make it positive, which means that Elfie DOES, in fact, comment.

Redundant.

I'm against anyone being harrased for their political views. I don't hardly comment because how does one take seriously people who smear an an entire political movement by the actions of a few people working as wait staff?

And who says they are liberals? There are many people of different stripes who despise him now, even voted for him.

Riiiight.

giphy.gif

Clearly you're from the state of denial.
The few who voted for Trump and regret it would not be threatening anyone who did.

Secondly, respond to what you're being asked.

You discounted the story because it was reported by FOX.
Other mainstream sources were then presented .

Instead of conceding you go off in another tangent. Grow up Elfie.

Last edited:
Ahhh, so you justify the public intimidation of citizens based on political preference.

Probably thought the Liberal shooting Congressmen was justified too. Noted.

Dark days.

You see it as political preference, they see it as a person proudly endorsing a ******* moron who has said any number of distasteful, offensive, idiotic or blatantly false things.

You can wear a MAGA hat or you can wear a T-shirt that reads “I LOVE and support “grab em by the *****”, “bleeding from her wherever”, “McCain isn’t a war hero... he should just die already”, “many fine people”, “I could shoot people on 5th Avenue and they’d still support me”, people see the same message.

You see it as political preference, they see it as a person proudly endorsing a ******* moron who has said any number of distasteful, offensive, idiotic or blatantly false things.

You can wear a MAGA hat or you can wear a T-shirt that reads “I LOVE and support “grab em by the *****”, “bleeding from her wherever”, “McCain isn’t a war hero... he should just die already”, “many fine people”, “I could shoot people on 5th Avenue and they’d still support me”, people see the same message.

that doesn't give them the right to do what they did.....normal, non-liberal people see **** they don't like everyday...you know what they do, they go on about their business and let those they disagree with do the same.

that doesn't give them the right to do what they did.....normal, non-liberal people see **** they don't like everyday...you know what they do, they go on about their business and let those they disagree with do the same.

Jonathan Pie the Liberal goes on about how Leftists attack him for not being Leftist enough. 14 minutes but worth watching.

No it doesn’t, however Trump supporters should have enough common sense to know that given Trumps antics, they might get harassed for wearing a MAGA hat.

Just because he spews **** doesn't mean everyone that voted for the lesser of two evils, actually believes or agrees what he says all of the time. I'm more interested in the job he is doing. I could care less about his tweets, speeches, off the cuff remarks, etc. While he has major flaws, what is he actually doing for us Americans is what matters. Don't let the petty nonsense cloud your day.

Where can I get a Grab 'em by the ***** t-shirt? That's a must have item.

I found one! Ha ha, they're everywhere!

GRAB_EM_BY_THE_PUSSY-tshirt-black_grande.jpg
grab1.jpg
grab2.jpg
grab3.jpg
Grab!.jpg

Last edited:

No it doesn’t, however Trump supporters should have enough common sense to know that given Trumps antics, they might get harassed for wearing a MAGA hat.

Sometimes I absolutely love when you respond. 90% of the time you dig a deeper hole. Like this.

Freedom.

You Liberals seem to forget this country was founded on this very principle. Individual Freedoms. That's why flag burners aren't incarcerated.

As Coolie said, we see things everyday we disagree with. We go to work. We TOLERATE differences. The Left does not.

We have had tens of thousands of reasons over the years when the Left has been in office to be enraged. We TOLERATED when our Government got citizens killed. We TOLERATED when they opened our borders letting illegal immigration run rampant in this country leading at times to death of our citizens; when we were all called DEPLORABLES, RACISTS, XENOPHOBES; when the Democrats weaponized the DoJ to come after us, sometimes personally; when the IRS was weaponized to target US; when the religion the majority of us practice was outright defamed by the FBP, over and over again.

JFC I could go on for days about the TOLERANCE we've had to have in the face of being called every slanderous name in the book for the past years by the FBP, Hillary, the NYT, the LATimes, NBC, ABC, CBS, you, Tibs, Elfie, our neighbors.

And we let you eat in peace. We didn't gang up on you in restaurants.

But now Trump calls MS13 animals. Calls countries **** holes. And gang mob mentality should be allowed to rule because "you don't like it?"

The **** man, you're off the reservation now.

Try practicing the TOLERANCE you all say you have, but evidently and clearly NEVER have had.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure you secretly were fine with those shots being fired at US Congressmen. Based upon your responses to this thread, you only further embolden that belief. As a typical Leftist, if you disagree with someone politically, you will find a way to silence them...bullets, wait staff gangs in restaurants, beating their ***** at a political rally, Antifa violence, intimidation, public smearing, humiliation. Whatever it takes.

The Left is a dark place.

Riiiight.

giphy.gif

Clearly you're from the state of denial.
The few who voted for Trump and regret it would not be threatening anyone who did.

Secondly, respond to what you're being asked.

You discounted the story because it was reported by FOX.
Other mainstream sources were then presented .

Instead of conceding you go off in another tangent. Grow up Elfie.

What am I being asked? And like I said I don't agree with anyone being harassed, are there jackasses on the left? Sure there are, but like I said we don't know these peoples politics.

Meanwhile your side is running over people with cars and talking about euthanizing the poor .

This POS is from my adopted state...way to go Oklahoma...

The REICH WING truly earns the name. The "Final solution" comes to America.

Part 2: Steeltime gets upset over blonde woman being with a man he can't identify as...."truly white."

The fun begins at 2:10

" Well he looked Mexican....and with a BLONDE BOMBSHELL! I had to act."

elftardPoloLiar - random YouTube clips? That's all you have? Sad. And while you say you have Asperger's syndrome (and are also Jewish, and Hispanic, and black, and on and on), the undeniable truth is that you unfortunately manifest the social awkwardness and inadequacy common among Asperger's patients, while lacking even a scintilla of intellect. Here, let me give you a random YouTube video to prove my point:

[Psst, because you are so stupid, let me explain that in the video you are the fat kid.]

Sometimes I absolutely love when you respond. 90% of the time you dig a deeper hole. Like this.

Freedom.

You Liberals seem to forget this country was founded on this very principle. Individual Freedoms. That's why flag burners aren't incarcerated.

As Coolie said, we see things everyday we disagree with. We go to work. We TOLERATE differences. The Left does not.

We have had tens of thousands of reasons over the years when the Left has been in office to be enraged. We TOLERATED when our Government got citizens killed. We TOLERATED when they opened our borders letting illegal immigration run rampant in this country leading at times to death of our citizens; when we were all called DEPLORABLES, RACISTS, XENOPHOBES; when the Democrats weaponized the DoJ to come after us, sometimes personally; when the IRS was weaponized to target US; when the religion the majority of us practice was outright defamed by the FBP, over and over again.

JFC I could go on for days about the TOLERANCE we've had to have in the face of being called every slanderous name in the book for the past years by the FBP, Hillary, the NYT, the LATimes, NBC, ABC, CBS, you, Tibs, Elfie, our neighbors.

And we let you eat in peace. We didn't gang up on you in restaurants.

But now Trump calls MS13 animals. Calls countries **** holes. And gang mob mentality should be allowed to rule because "you don't like it?"

The **** man, you're off the reservation now.

Try practicing the TOLERANCE you all say you have, but evidently and clearly NEVER have had.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure you secretly were fine with those shots being fired at US Congressmen. Based upon your responses to this thread, you only further embolden that belief. As a typical Leftist, if you disagree with someone politically, you will find a way to silence them...bullets, wait staff gangs in restaurants, beating their ***** at a political rally, Antifa violence, intimidation, public smearing, humiliation. Whatever it takes.

The Left is a dark place.

FAIL!

Charlottesville, Tim. Many fine people, some wearing MAGA hats, being intolerant.

Steeltime, you forgot the double negative of "don't hardly." The negatives make it positive, which means that Elfie DOES, in fact, comment.

I also use the word "aint" sometimes.

When in Rome...........

And all we are left with is phone bills and foot lockers......

As a typical Leftist, if you disagree with someone politically, you will find a way to silence them...wait staff gangs in restaurants. Whatever it takes.

LOL! Do you really think the left is organizing “wait staff gangs”?

Seek professional help for your delusions.

but they shouldn't have to expect it....liberals need to suck it up and let **** that is none of their ******* business go.....

FAIL!

Charlottesville, Tim. Many fine people, some wearing MAGA hats, being intolerant.

so by your logic - implying that EVERY SINGLE person in Charlottesville was there with the sole mission to achieve a maximum amount of violence, to incite racism, to hit, kick, and make bleed everyone else NOT wearing a MAGA hat, you're saying that every single Cheesecake Factory employee at that restaurant is guilty of this ... DEPLORABLE ... action.

as your drooling idiot elfie says ... "can't make this **** up"

When in Rome...........

Your manifest ignorance about basic spelling and grammar is a product of your stupidity, not the result of you trying to emulate other posters.

Who, by the way, manage to avoid the same grammatical and spelling errors your continually make.

Do I need to post another fat kid video to help you understand the point?

Your manifest ignorance about basic spelling and grammar is a product of your stupidity, not the result of you trying to emulate other posters.

Who, by the way, manage to avoid the same grammatical and spelling errors your continually make.

Do I need to post another fat kid video to help you understand the point?

He misspelled a word, therefore his entire point is incorrect. Hey, it's what Libs do to me when autofill kicks in.