• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Black man harrassed by Cheesecake Factory employees...

Your manifest ignorance about basic spelling and grammar is a product of your stupidity, not the result of you trying to emulate other posters.

Who, by the way, manage to avoid the same grammatical and spelling errors your continually make.

Do I need to post another fat kid video to help you understand the point?

Fom the article on the home page of this board titled " Is Mike Tomlin an Elite Head Coach?"

"Off the field issues under Tomlin could be made into a chapter book which could follow a very lengthy line up of chapters:

1. Mike Tomlin trips player
2. Bell and Blount arresseted"

Have at it jackass, since we know you can't make an argument or a point to save your life.....have at it.

Elfie found a misspelled word. Oh ****.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/TIp4zaOJ7ZN7y" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/nowthisnews-nyc-new-york-nycprideparade-TIp4zaOJ7ZN7y"></a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/26xBzL5fpjhJ9dQNa" width="480" height="362" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/cbc-funny-comedy-26xBzL5fpjhJ9dQNa">via GIPHY</a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/xT5LMxEiuf0ubjYhyg" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/season-14-the-simpsons-14x4-xT5LMxEiuf0ubjYhyg">via GIPHY</a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o72F59Sn994I9nzeU" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/kingoftheroad-viceland-king-of-the-road-3o72F59Sn994I9nzeU">via GIPHY</a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/fMuhmGFHWs4SY" width="480" height="362" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/dancing-shark-forum-fMuhmGFHWs4SY">via GIPHY</a></p>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Py4loHkx4eo1O" width="480" height="240" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/doom-dun-dunnn-Py4loHkx4eo1O">via GIPHY</a></p>

Fom the article on the home page of this board titled " Is Mike Tomlin an Elite Head Coach?"

"Off the field issues under Tomlin could be made into a chapter book which could follow a very lengthy line up of chapters:

1. Mike Tomlin trips player
2. Bell and Blount arresseted"

Have at it jackass, since we know you can't make an argument or a point to save your life.....have at it.

Proof that SN should never let you contribute to articles.

Get my point? Or should I have a 3rd grader explain it to you, you stupid, grating, illiterate, disgusting, vile, contemptible parasite? Hey, welfare queen, how about contributing to help keep the site open? How about that?

Yeah, of course not. Too busy cheating the taxpayer to spend a tiny fraction of your paltry, publicly-funded income on Steeler Nation.

Elfie found a misspelled word. Oh ****.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/TIp4zaOJ7ZN7y" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/nowthisnews-nyc-new-york-nycprideparade-TIp4zaOJ7ZN7y"></a></p>

It's not just the spelling.

Doesn't matter because I'm not trying to criticize the person that wrote that. I see all kinds of grammar errors by many of the posters here, but say nothing.

Steeltime is upset over a post I made outlining the crushing *** beatings I've handed him over the years on various subjects.

This is what the loser is left with: Phone bills and foot lockers in the words of the great Jack Nicholson.

Proof that SN should never let you contribute to articles.

Get my point? Or should I have a 3rd grader explain it to you, you stupid, grating, illiterate, disgusting, vile, contemptible parasite? Hey, welfare queen, how about contributing to help keep the site open? How about that?

Yeah, of course not. Too busy cheating the taxpayer to spend a tiny fraction of your paltry, publicly-funded income on Steeler Nation.

I don't cheat anyone you slimy ambulance chasing POS

I used to contribute to this site, then I found out the owner is a Trumpist as well.

I'll keep providing my valuable content(worth more than the entire site) as a retort to the Reich Wing echo chamber that is this shithole.

Sieg Heil! Douchebag

I used to contribute to this site, then I found out the owner is a Trumpist as well.

I'll keep providing my valuable content(worth more than the entire site) as a retort to the Reich Wing echo chamber that is this shithole.

Sieg Heil! Douchebag

or not. inch closer to that line, ********.

I see all kinds of grammar errors by many of the posters here, but say nothing.

Finally, something you wrote that I fully support.

Steeltime is upset over a post I made outlining the crushing *** beatings I've handed him over the years on various subjects.

Here is the truth, elftardPoloLiar. You are literally the only person who read any of our debates - the ONLY PERSON - who believes you did not get a beating that would make Rodney King shake his head and say, "Damn." You are so dishonest that you claim to say things you didn't, and claim I wrote things that I in fact did not.

So are you ready to admit that one of your alternate identities was Polomalu43?? You lied about that for years, so why not come clean? Remember, Supe caught you logging on as Polamalu43 immediately after one of your well-deserved bans.

Time to admit you are Polamalu43, and acknowledge the ***-beatings I delivered to you as that assclown. Go ahead, shitburger, admit the truth.

Yes, you do. Your problem is that you believe others on this forum are as stupid as you. We're not. You specifically admitted - bragged - that you get paid by the government, and that you did not work five days per week since (you claim) you can "do the work in three or four days that take others five days to do." You ADMITTED to cheating the taxpayer by getting paid for days when you were not working.

See, I don't forget ****, you disgusting leech. You spend far too much time hanging out with your liberal ilk, who are too stupid to remember today what they said yesterday.

Or maybe you are just a vile, contemptible freeloader. Occam called - says it is what I just wrote.

Liar. Ready to admit you posed as Polamalu43? And when I called you out several times when you hid under that pseudonym, you refused to admit the truth and claimed that "maybe this elfiePolo guy is really smart"? Seriously, you used another site name to call YOURSELF really smart.

LOL! Do you really think the left is organizing “wait staff gangs”?

Seek professional help for your delusions.

FAIL!

Charlottesville, Tim. Many fine people, some wearing MAGA hats, being intolerant.

Utterly mind boggling to me when you've been beaten, how you continue to reintroduce stupidity to these threads in some attempt to save face.

Did I say that the Left is organizing wait staffs? Did I even intimate they were? No. The fact is a wait staff DID gang up on someone and intimidate them due to political preference. FACT.

Did I say that there aren't intolerant people on the Right? Nope.

Here's what your dumb *** misses. We, all of us...every single one DENOUNCED Charlottesville. And Dylan Roof. And anyone regardless race or creed who breaks the law. Look it up. It's all over that thread, one of the other of us, incessantly, denouncing the violence.

You when asked to denounce this public intimidation refuse to do so.

Therein lies the difference. You and your side preaches tolerance, yet you're hypocritically intolerant.

Now of course you could right the ship and say what was done to this man was wrong.

But you won't. As we would do.

Yes, you do. Your problem is that you believe others on this forum are as stupid as you. We're not. You specifically admitted - bragged - that you get paid by the government, and that you did not work five days per week since (you claim) you can "do the work in three or four days that take others five days to do." You ADMITTED to cheating the taxpayer by getting paid for days when you were not working.

See, I don't forget ****, you disgusting leech. You spend far too much time hanging out with your liberal ilk, who are too stupid to remember today what they said yesterday.

Or maybe you are just a vile, contemptible freeloader. Occam called - says it is what I just wrote.

Liar. Ready to admit you posed as Polamalu43? And when I called you out several times when you hid under that pseudonym, you refused to admit the truth and claimed that "maybe this elfiePolo guy is really smart"? Seriously, you used another site name to call YOURSELF really smart.

Wrong.

I said I work sometimes 3 days a week when I get my tasks done. I do contract work, I'm not a wage employee.

I never claimed "I can get done in 3 days what others do in 5" or any other such lie.

And above all I don't cheat the government or the contractor I'm subbing with out of anything.

Meanwhile you are still a racist, slimy, POS ambulance chaser.

Wrong.

I said I work sometimes 3 days a week when I get my tasks done. I do contract work, I'm not a wage employee.

I never claimed "I can get done in 3 days what others do in 5" or any other such lie.

And above all I don't cheat the government or the contractor I'm subbing with out of anything.

Meanwhile you are still a racist, slimy, POS ambulance chaser.

Oooh, looks like the truth hurt. You said exactly what I wrote, and nothing you say is worth **** because you are a proven liar who used another identity to compliment YOURSELF.

Words that describe elfiePoloLiar: Liar. Thief. Fraud. Socially limited. Awkward. Unpopular. Hated. Contemptible.

Hey, ready to finally tell the truth about lying regarding Polamalu43? I have asked several times, and I guess your Asperger's is interfering with your ability to answer a simple question. Go ahead, liar, tell the truth.

Sieg Heil! Douchebag

there is nothing valuable about the liberal bullshit you spew on this site....

Utterly mind boggling to me when you've been beaten, how you continue to reintroduce stupidity to these threads in some attempt to save face.

Did I say that the Left is organizing wait staffs? Did I even intimate they were? No. The fact is a wait staff DID gang up on someone and intimidate them due to political preference. FACT.

Did I say that there aren't intolerant people on the Right? Nope.

Here's what your dumb *** misses. We, all of us...every single one DENOUNCED Charlottesville. And Dylan Roof. And anyone regardless race or creed who breaks the law. Look it up. It's all over that thread, one of the other of us, incessantly, denouncing the violence.

You when asked to denounce this public intimidation refuse to do so.

Therein lies the difference. You and your side preaches tolerance, yet you're hypocritically intolerant.

Now of course you could right the ship and say what was done to this man was wrong.

But you won't. As we would do.

You clearly intimated that the right is tolerant and the left is intolerant, you did nothing to acknowledge exceptions. Then you come back and accuse me making unfair generalizations. That’s hypocrisy at its finest.

I agreed with Coolie that they had no right to harass the guy but really, should it make national news? He should have told them to go **** themselves, laughed it off and left with a good story to tell his friends. But no, snowflake melted.

If he had been a liberal he would have furiously **** on the floor.

You clearly intimated that the right is tolerant and the left is intolerant, you did nothing to acknowledge exceptions. Then you come back and accuse me making unfair generalizations. That’s hypocrisy at its finest.

I agreed with Coolie that they had no right to harass the guy but really, should it make national news? He should have told them to go **** themselves, laughed it off and left with a good story to tell his friends. But no, snowflake melted.

Sorry, if the staff of a restaurant surround me someone will hear about it since it should NEVER happen. Unless they are causing trouble, let your customers enjoy their meal in peace.

The left is way more intolerant of other's viewpoints. When is the last time a conservative organization rioted in the streets or shut down a University so that a liberal speaker could not express their opinions or stood outside a liberal candidate's personal appearance and assaulted those trying to attend?

elftardPoloLiar ... still waiting for you to either (1) admit you used the identity Polamalu43 and repeatedly lied about that fact, or (2) lie about using that name yet again. Funny how when confronted with this undeniable fact, here is your response:

giphy.gif

Hmm, that is not a bad thing actually. I am going to revisit this point (repeatedly) in the future. If it results in you slinking back into your fetid, stinking hole, it's all good.

The left is way more intolerant of other's viewpoints. When is the last time a conservative organization rioted in the streets or shut down a University so that a liberal speaker could not express their opinions or stood outside a liberal candidate's personal appearance and assaulted those trying to attend?

Conversely, do Christian universities even invite gay rights or pro-choice advocates to speak at their schools? Good for them if they do, but I suspect they don’t.