• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Blackwater question

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Interested in the history of Blackwater and civilian supplements to the military in general. Scahill's liberal bullshit is not in play, and Prince's response would be interesting but biased as well - although not to any similar degree, I suspect. Does anyone here have any first hand knowledge of Blackwater or any civilian military organization who could point me to a good source of info?

Probably wig would know.

Well, Blackwater Bay is the famous location of the Battle of Blackwater, led by Stannis Baratheon against Tywin Lannister. Does this help you at all?

don't drink the black water

I have no first-hand experience but I have a good buddy who served in Iraq (2 tours, Purple Heart; manned a SAW out of the roof of a Hummer) and ran across some Blackwater guys.

His observations....they were ********. They acted as if no laws applied to them. They could do things, immoral things, that the regular Army could not, due to rules of engagement. They would shoot first and ask questions later.

It wasn't unusual for them to open fire on a car on the hwy., to later find it was full of just regular people, women, children, that had no weapons or bombs and just laugh about it.

Another guy I know was in New Orleans after Katrina. Blackwater guys were notorious for pointing loaded machine guns at regular people who were not even committing any crimes; they were just trying to survive
and the BW guys acted like rules didn't apply to them, and they were all pissed because they made far more $ while in Iraq and they hated being on US soil because they got paid less and didn't get away with
just pulling the trigger on a whim.

I don't give the govt. to spend my tax $s on these ******* ********.

Thugs and total criminals. Murderers.

So this and drone strikes are okay but Bomma says that GITMO is an ISIS recruiting tool. Right. I got your tool right here.