• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bloomberg: Ban guns that hold more than 3 rounds

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Three rounds. Not for his bodyguards, of course, no, never, he's important. You? You're garbage who deserves to be slaughtered by criminals.

Q: What do you do if you are in room with Stalin, Hitler, Kim Jong Un and Mike Bloomberg and your gun has just three rounds?
A: Shoot Bloomberg three times.

Well, obviously, Bloomberg and any other politician attempting to pass gun restriction laws intends for those laws to be universal among American citizens and inhabitants.

Obviously, any bodyguards would be disarmed. Obviously, the military would be required to adhere to the same restrictions as the citizenry. I mean, you don't think they'd try to pass laws that didn't apply to THEM the same as they'd apply to the rest of the populace?

That would essentially be treasonous. Let's not assume that their motives in disarmament aren't pure and well-thought out.

And here's the problem. How do these guys plan to equip a new military who cannot carry modern weaponry? Do they actually intend to send our soldiers into combat zones with small caliber pistols? I just feel as though this is a dangerous move on the part of weapons-restriction advocates.

I mean, we already know our military cannot track aircraft that don't have transponders on. Imagine the trouble we'd have with a foreign military that had far superior firepower. Our troops would essentially be fighting modern warfare with powder-and-ball muzzle loaders. It just seems ill-conceived.

Last edited:
Let's not assume that their motives in disarmament aren't pure and well-thought out.

Great point. For some reason, I keep forgetting how well those onerous and too-numerous to count gun control laws work in Chicago.

That city has not had a shooting since, what, 1991?

History of gun laws...

Step 1 we should ban Xtype of gun because its sooo horrible... we dont want to ban all guns, just X... its just common sense...
Step 2 well X gun is banned, but Y gun is almost as bad, we should ban that... not everything, just common sense...
Step 3.... Y gun laws didn’t go far enough... lets also take x, y, and z.....
Repeat until all guns are banned, then start on pointy knives...

I mean when they banned full autos that was supposed to be it... when they banned semiautos back in the day they said that was the furthest they were going to go, but the ink wasn’t even dry on that when they started the full court press on handguns....

Its simpleton logic at its best... a stupid and unattainable idealistic result without merit... and I don’t give two ***** about guns... the logical things to do, extreme penalties for people who commit crimes with guns, better protection in public areas, deescalating the polarized hate in the country... that isn’t interesting... just a gun grab that never ever worked throughout history

Again, all I would do is demand that any legislation they propose is universal for EVERY American either in the country or representing the country.

Short version, Police and Military cannot have firearm weaponry that the citizenry cannot. You want to ban weapons, you do it universally.

And, along the way, I'd ask them to clarify why 2900 gun deaths among children each year in the country is a greater issue than the 10s of thousands of abortion deaths each year?

And, just because I love me some numbers. I did some simple number-crunching.

In 2016, the death rate for minors (by gun) varied obviously among ethnicity.

Short version,

Homicide
Black Minors: 20,180
Native Minors: 2,911
White Minors: 2,749
Asian Minors: 1,358

Suicide
Black Minors: 1,423
Native Minors: 3,590
White Minors: 3,202
Asian Minors: 1,358

(Interesting to note, more Native minors commit suicide than any other group, and more white minors commit suicide than black minors.)

Accidental/Unintentional
Black Minors: 873
Native Minors: 744
White Minors: 388
Asian Minors: 97

(Also interesting to note, evil White folks and their Asian lackeys are the most 'careful' with their weapons and post the fewest accidental/unintentional deaths.)

Totals
Black Minors: 22,476
Native Minors: 7,244
White Minors: 6,339
Asian Minors: 2,814

Altogether
38,873 minors killed through gun violence in 2016.

Now, personally, I would completely throw out suicide, because one can assume if a person wants to kill themself he or she can probably find a way. But, I'm going to leave the numbers as they are as they demonstrate the hypocrisy of the liberal agenda.

Are you ready?

11.6 women out of 1000 had abortions performed in 2016.
Based on census data, and based on women aged 15 to 39, you are looking at...

629,184 abortions performed in 2016, also presumably performed against minors. (This, by the way is an extremely conservative estimate and only reflects publicly RECORDED procedures. The real total is closer to 1,000,000.)

We MUST protect our children from gun violence. Because a child is 16 times LESS likely to die by gun violence than he or she is to die of medical convenience.

Or if you'd like to phrase it this way, for EACH child who died in 2016 due to gun violence, another 16 were simply too inconvenient to be born at all.

Last edited:
What ******* gun holds just three rounds.

The Mini-Mike:

iu

Don't let the magazine size fool you ... it's a copy of The Nation, and therefore 95% worthless **** and 5% destructive stupidity.

This is a simple answer. We need more abortions to reduce the likelihood of people resorting to gun violence

The Mini-Mike:

iu

Don't let the magazine size fool you ... it's a copy of The Nation, and therefore 95% worthless **** and 5% destructive stupidity.

ThT looks like something from the cartoons.

There are some single shot fire arms. I'm sure there is a 3 shot gun somewhere but I don't remember one. He just pulled a number out of his ***. He wouldn't know a Glock from a Garand.

I'm for banning all firearms, besides muskets. Just like the founders intended, when they wrote the 2nd amendment. Muskets would be readily available to anyone over 18 who can pass a background check. Hear ye, hear ye, muskets for all!

BlackEachIndigowingedparrot-small.gif

I'm for banning all firearms, besides muskets. Just like the founders intended, when they wrote the 2nd amendment. Muskets would be readily available to anyone over 18 who can pass a background check. Hear ye, hear ye, muskets for all!

BlackEachIndigowingedparrot-small.gif

You used to be able to buy musket kits and assemble your own, maybe you still can?

I'm for banning all firearms, besides muskets.

And so thank God you're thousands of miles away. Some other countries with the loosest gun laws:

Finland
Sweden
Canada
Norway
Panama
Switzerland
Czech Republic

I'm for Bloomberg having no security detail with open gates into his community and estate. No guns at the house either homie.

The second amendment is for the protection of self and most of all from ****** oppressive government who means to rule you without hassle.

The moment government has no real fear left of it's population is one that can do whatever it pleases. They will have all of the guns. They already have the best weaponry at their disposal. And they want to disarm the common man of a mere semi automatic rifle and pretty much anything that can mount a decent defense from multiple attackers. Well **** that and them

We need to listen to the intelligensia like Mini Mike Bloomberg because they know better than the rest of us deplorables. He is from NYC, and therefore is elite, and much smarter than those living in backward flyover country. He knows better, and his billions prove that he is a superior being, and should be listened to, and elected to lord over us.
Unfortunately, too many here just are incapable of understanding the wisdom and enlightenment of this wonder of nature. Shameful.

We need to listen to the intelligensia like Mini Mike Bloomberg because they know better than the rest of us deplorables. He is from NYC, and therefore is elite, and much smarter than those living in backward flyover country. He knows better, and his billions prove that he is a superior being, and should be listened to, and elected to lord over us.
Unfortunately, too many here just are incapable of understanding the wisdom and enlightenment of this wonder of nature. Shameful.

I think I am finally seeing the light. His lordship needs our support. I fully hope that his great wisdom will lead us toward a more meaniful life full of service to his excellence.

All a good peasant needs is a trusty wooden pitchfork to fight off the wolves while we attend to the sheep on his lands.

If my feeble mind could only grasp his great vision i may become a better servant. It is my hope that he adds other brilliant, but lesser minds to his supreme circle of enlightenment such as AOC and Ilhan Omar.

I feel so unworthy...

Last edited:
The Second Amendment is not in place to allow people to hunt with weapons. It's so that citizens can resist a tyrannical government with weapons if they have to. As soon as they start talking about hunting, just interrupt and say it isn't about hunting. The discussion will get real at that point, and everyone can stop dancing around the issue and debate the actual issue.

The Second Amendment is not in place to allow people to hunt with weapons. It's so that citizens can resist a tyrannical government with weapons if they have to. As soon as they start talking about hunting, just interrupt and say it isn't about hunting. The discussion will get real at that point, and everyone can stop dancing around the issue and debate the actual issue.

If you wanna take on the US military in 2020, you'll need to have deep pockets to arm yourself adequately.

6bdbb4d1f1add4d1b4f6393742b88e34.jpg

****, wasn't it Eric Swallowell that said he would use nukes on the citizenry.

If you wanna take on the US military in 2020, you'll need to have deep pockets to arm yourself adequately.

If the military went against and starting attacking Americans with that much fire power the whole nation is lost anyway.

The Soviets couldn't conquer Afghanistan and they had no rules whatsoever to abide by. Commies are brutal. They still got their *** kicked.

The same thing would happen here and a great portion of our military would turn. Trust me if our government goes bad they would lose should they turn full tyrant. The insurgency would be absolutely decimating.

This is the right debate to have. Your argument is that it is pointless to let citizens arm themselves for this reason because they can't hope to resist our government. Framing the discussion along these lines brings a new perspective on the government limiting the weapons capacity of law abiding citizens, doesn't it?

You used to be able to buy musket kits and assemble your own, maybe you still can?

Yeah, you can get them in single shot versions, bolt action versions, pump action versions, and even in the mysterious, semi-automatic 30-30 flavor.