• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bloomberg: Ban guns that hold more than 3 rounds

104196243_2656723401222895_1192249869930136143_n.jpg

You want to know why some Americans - not me, guns scare me - want an AR-15 throwing 5.56 ammo and that can hold 30 rounds??

Leftists want to disband the police. Leftists apparently don't care a whit that more than 300 police officers have been injured and at least 17 killed as part of the "protests," i.e., riots and looting. Leftists clearly do not give a goddamn rat's *** about my property or my business. Covid lockdowns followed by looting and arson. Their response?!? "Defund the police."

So if leftists want to disarm and geld the police, private citizens very clearly will have to take over protecting themselves, their families and their property. Nobody else will want to do so.

Therefore, I support my neighbor having 30-round MAGAzines for his AR-15 and his interest in maybe getting a .308 with 3x-9x scope. Neighbor has heard good things about Savage Axis XP as an affordable, entry-level .308, scope included.