• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bloomberg: Ban guns that hold more than 3 rounds

And you actually believe that ****... again...."the frenzied mental state of the Trump base.....increasingly losing their footing in reality."

Tibs you ignorant slut,

It’s on video.

Seeing the amount if completely unhinged and wacked-out posts on this board past few years, maybe sending conservatives to re-education camps is not such a radical idea. I'd make it volunteer-basis at the beginning - maybe a six-month grace period - for those seeking help in regaining their footing in reality.

I swear it's as if you write about yourself when you make posts like these.

I assure you, a large % of your posts disturb me. Not just because you believe what you post. But because a large % of the Left shares your beliefs. I see 70% of what you post as being off the reservation. No basis of reality. Like calling Avenatti an American Patriot. You are so consistently wrong, and posting **** that doesn't echo what mainstream America believes, I can't help but wonder if those who call you an intentional troll are right or not. Or you're just disturbed.

Regardless, what you consistently post is often close to lunacy. Hypocritical. Selective outrage. You have no center moral compass. You rail against actions committed by the Right that you support when committed by the Left, etc.

And like a good Alinsky liberal, you run around screaming and pointing fingers at your opponents, accusing them of the sins you commit.

Good Komrade.

Seeing the amount if completely unhinged and wacked-out posts on this board past few years, maybe sending conservatives to re-education camps is not such a radical idea. I'd make it volunteer-basis at the beginning - maybe a six-month grace period - for those seeking help in regaining their footing in reality.

Says the person who has been 100% on the wrong side of every major political issue in the past decade. Denial is a very difficult thing to break through, but I wish you luck.

Tibs you ignorant slut

you ignorant slut.

Tibs you ignorant slut

Off to the gulags with you! Enjoy the re-education camps fellas, don't forget to pack xtra socks & underwear.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Tibs you know as well as we do if this was a Trump staffer you would be apoplectic with demands that Trump vacate the Presidency because he employs hate mongers. At least be honest about it.

100% accurate.

Says the person who has been 100% on the wrong side of every major political issue in the past decade. Denial is a very difficult thing to break through, but I wish you luck.

The past decade, hmmm. Give me some examples how I was 'on the wrong side of every major political issue' in 2012, or 2013 or 2014.

As far as the oft repeated, bullshit claim I've 'been wrong about everything' since Trump got elected in 2016....not supporting Trump and not being a part of the Trump base is not equal to being on the wrong side of political issues. It simply means I have differing views and opinions.

I could easily argue the opposite is true. I think that you - and Trump supporters en masse - have been consistently wrong on every major political issue since Trump's taken office. Why? Because I disagree with you on how you view this President. I think you have a skewered, short-sighted and highly-partisan view of political matters and I simply think you're wrong about everything. See how that works?

The past decade, hmmm. Give me some examples how I was 'on the wrong side of every major political issue' in 2012, or 2013 or 2014.

As far as the oft repeated, bullshit claim I've 'been wrong about everything' since Trump got elected in 2016....not supporting Trump and not being a part of the Trump base is not equal to being on the wrong side of political issues. It simply means I have differing views and opinions.

I could easily argue the opposite is true. I think that you - and Trump supporters en masse - have been consistently wrong on every major political issue since Trump's taken office. Why? Because I disagree with you on how you view this President. I think you have a skewered, short-sighted and highly-partisan view of political matters and I simply think you're wrong about everything. See how that works?

Fair enough since 2016....we'll stick to the Trump era. What major event were you not completely and totally wrong about in regards to Trump? Which anti-Trump media conspiracy that you've thrown your support fully behind concerning something Trump supposedly did hasn't been proven completely false or at the very least hasn't been corroborated by evidence in other words? By my count you a batting .000

Which anti-Trump media conspiracy that you've thrown your support fully behind concerning something Trump supposedly did hasn't been proven completely false
Zero

or at the very least hasn't been corroborated by evidence
A couple

Interesting that Fox News viewers seem to agree with me.

ESB-MtLXYAEUy8y

Last edited:
Zero

A couple

Interesting that Fox News viewers seem to agree with me.

ESB-MtLXYAEUy8y

Here is much more important poll.

Trump Thumps Sanders in Head-to-Head Matchup
in PoliticsFacebook Twitter Email this
RELATED ARTICLES
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

President Trump would KO Democrat front-runner Bernie Sanders if the 2020 presidential election were held today.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds Trump earning 50% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Sanders’ 43%. Seven percent (7%) are undecided.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...DN&utm_source=criticalaimpct&utm_medium=email

Your shtick grows old, with no one taking you seriously. Although I suspect that is your intention anyway.

Your shtick grows old, with no one taking you seriously. Although I suspect that is your intention anyway.

If you're implying I wrote that in jest, you are correct Zona.

Confluence, putting the C in c.u.n.t. since the discovery of maple syrup.

Confluence, putting the C in c.u.n.t. since the discovery of maple syrup.
Good one, ole Tibsy!!

You are really imaginative, like a confident high school pep squad alternate.

Don't forget to put paprika in your goulash!

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

I know it’s painful Confluence, spending all these years on a message board, nary an original thought. Just running around like a little lap dog, sniffing *** and licking everyone’s face.

Suck it up buddy, don’t stress about it, the regulars love ya around here, you’re good for morale.

Actually I think he gets his rocks off trying to piss people off and doesn't believe half (OK 90%) of what he posts.

Not true, I know some liberals in real life. They believe that ****.

Last edited:
Not true, I know some liberals in real life. They believe that ****.

That's the scary part. They are 100% down with these beliefs.

The gun grabbers disarmed Elmer Fudd.

New ‘Looney Tunes’ Cartoons Ban Elmer Fudd From Having A Gun – But Other Mayhem Is Okay
By Bruce Haring

Bruce Haring

June 6, 2020 2:00pm

Elmer J. Fudd will have to find another way to bag that wascally wabbit, Bugs Bunny, during hunting season. Because in the updated Looney Tunes cartoons streaming on HBO Max, he won’t be allowed to have a rifle, according to a report.

In the new versions of the classic cartoons, Fudd will still be hunting, but will use a scythe. That’s a modification in response to US gun violence, according to a report.

In response to US gun violence, the showrunners will not include firearms in Fudd’s arsenal. That is not to say that he has given up hunting Bugs Bunny, though – he just uses a scythe instead.

“We’re not doing guns,” said Peter Browngardt, executive producers of the series, in an interview with the New York Times. “But we can do cartoony violence – TNT, the Acme stuff.”

Browngardt added that the cartoons will stay true to the originals. “I always thought, ‘What if Warner Bros had never stopped making Looney Tunes cartoons? As much as we possibly could, we treated the production in that way.”

The modern versions will reflect modern sensibilities, he said.

“We’re going through this wave of anti-bullying, ‘everyone needs to be friends’, ‘everyone needs to get along’. Looney Tunes is pretty much the antithesis of that. It’s two characters in conflict, sometimes getting pretty violent.”

HBO Max’s just-launched kids and family programming includes new Warner Bros Animation-produced cartoons Looney Tunes based on the iconic animated shorts. The service includes the catalog of the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies animated shorts featuring Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig and their pals that aired from 1930–1969, encompassing some 250 shorts in all.

Warner Bros Animation will produce the new Looney Tunes Cartoons. The new series will include 80 eleven-minute episodes, each comprised of animated shorts that vary in length and include adapted storylines for today’s audience. Pete Browngardt (Uncle Grandpa) and Sam Register serve as executive producers.

Liberals actually believe the following. No, I am not making this up. I could never come up with something so blindingly, blitheringly stupid:

1. Ban guns for private citizens. Don't believe a single liberal who claims to be for banning only assault weapons or what-the-**** ever. They want to ban private ownership of firearms.

2. Only the police should have guns.

3. Disband the police.

Liberal logic: What is the fastest way to destroy the greatest and most successful society this planet has ever seen and at this rate, will ever see.

Again, all I would do is demand that any legislation they propose is universal for EVERY American either in the country or representing the country.

Short version, Police and Military cannot have firearm weaponry that the citizenry cannot. You want to ban weapons, you do it universally.

And, along the way, I'd ask them to clarify why 2900 gun deaths among children each year in the country is a greater issue than the 10s of thousands of abortion deaths each year?

It has been pointed out that there was one brief wrinkle in time time in modern centuries when the common people had basically just as good of weapons as the King.

That brief interlude in history was circa. 1770's-1780's. No wonder the Founders saw the importance of the citizen's right to keep and bear arms. It had absolutely nothing to do with deer or pheasant hunting as these quislings would have us believe today.

Unfortunately, by the time Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and Pol Pot had manifested, that time had long passed.

Last edited:
It has been pointed out that there was one brief wrinkle in time time in modern centuries when the common people had basically just as good of weapons as the King.

That brief interlude in history was circa. 1770's-1780's. No wonder the Founders saw the importance of the citizen's right to keep and bear arms. It had absolutely nothing to do with deer or pheasant hunting as these quislings would have us believe today.

Unfortunately, by the time Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and Pol Pot had manifested, that time had long passed.

Alternatively, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, etc. instituted severe gun control laws in the nations and disarmed the citizenry.

Nazi Germany - first registration, then seizure of firearms: https://www.nationalreview.com/2013/12/how-nazis-used-gun-control-stephen-p-halbrook/

China: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_in_China

Russia/USSR: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_in_the_Soviet_Union

Cambodia: "Cambodia was long the subject of strict gun control polices, dating back to the French, then to the Royal government in 1956 after the Europeans pulled out, and finally under Pol Pot (and Sen after 1998)." https://www.guns.com/news/2016/09/08/cambodia-offers-the-u-s-advice-on-gun-control

Australia: Famous 1996 gun ban/confiscation. Less effective than America's continued right to bear arms.

GUNS-IN-OTHER-COUNTRIES-Australia-and-U.S.-homicides-rates-before-and-after-Australia-gun-ban.png

North Korea: In North Korea, no civilians[SUP]30[/SUP] may lawfully acquire, possess or transfer a firearm or ammunition https://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/north-korea

Further, the endless and clearly contradictory memes from the left as to gun control and civilian opposition to an organized military:

"Armed citizens could never stand up to a mighty army, like the United States or Russia."

Fact: Afghanistan vs. the Soviets, Afghanistan vs. the United States, Iraq vs. the United States, Vietnam vs. the United States.

War is won by fortitude and sacrifice, not by "scaring" the enemy.

Elmer was left with a weapon still used by the muzzies though? How
quaint.