• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

BOOM! ESPN Outside The Lines on the Pats**

Look at Bill's record pre Patriots. He's not the #1 coach in the league.

He succeeds on the goal line play because he knows exactly what defense was called by the opposing team. Why doesn't anybody ******* GET THAT?

I dont know and it makes me ******* nuts. Im so sick of the world praying at the altar of this fake ****.

1) The waiting list for season tickets is almost 20 years long. The Rooney's will never not sell out the stadium. 2) The Rooney's will never fire their Rooney Rule hire no matter what. The ONLY way MT leaves the team aside from retiring is if he simply wants more money than they want to pay. Mark my words, in ten years he will still be the head coach of this team.

There is more to stadium revenue than tickets.

The more no shows, the less revenue per fan.

The less revenue per fan, the more the bottom line is affected.

When the number impacting the bottom line is greater than half the coaches remaining salary and the business is headed in a downward trajectory. There comes a point at which the ownership must look at what is economically feasible.

And make no mistake about it, the Rooneys are in it for the money, it is all about the Benjamin's. This is not a noble cause, it is a business.

If it wasn't ............ they wouldn't have bent over and took it up the *** on Spygate or Headsetgate.......which they did to protect their brand.

Last edited:
Look, I hate Belechick. There is no bubble to pop. and I agree the ******' guy is a cheater.

But why do I think he is the best? Well, if that **** can get away with cheating for all these years, why aren't other coaches then cheating in their own ways? **** it. Instead they all sit around like little babies, whining about it.

Part of getting cheated is allowing yourself to get cheated.

Get it straight. If bellichek knew Seattle's last play, then he's the only person in the country that knew Lynch wasn't getting the ball. The reason why the CB can jump that play wasn't cheating, it was the failure to run play action with the most dangerous short yardage threat in the league.

The Pat's took advantage of a terrible play call.

Get it straight. If bellichek knew Seattle's last play, then he's the only person in the country that knew Lynch wasn't getting the ball. The reason why the CB can jump that play wasn't cheating, it was the failure to run play action with the most dangerous short yardage threat in the league.

Look, I hate Belechick. There is no bubble to pop. and I agree the ******' guy is a cheater.

But why do I think he is the best? Well, if that **** can get away with cheating for all these years, why aren't other coaches then cheating in their own ways? **** it. Instead they all sit around like little babies, whining about it.

Part of getting cheated is allowing yourself to get cheated.

LOL because they can't get away with it like the Patriots .. -- Ask the SAINTS !!

LOL because they can't get away with it like the Patriots .. -- Ask the SAINTS !!

Aint that the truth. I keep wondering why Belicheat was not suspended for the year like Sean Peyton was.

I check in on a Seahawk's board once in a while and that's exactly what most of them say too.

Yea, that's a good point. You are probably right.

What has me more angry at those ***** is the situation with the assistant coach, Daniels. They do little **** to screw with you.

So I screw with them when they come to Pittsburgh. Find out what hotel they are staying at, pay of the manager or owner, whatever it takes, and have him say there is a fire and the hotel needs to be evacuated at 3am. Make sure word gets out somehow and have nothing but drunk Steeler fans hanging around when it happens to throw insults and other things at the players and coaches. Or wherever they are, pay someone to set of a fireworks display about 3am. Screw with the heating or air conditioning in the locker room, depending on the season. Wet their sideline down so they are standing in slop all game, say a sprinkler busted. **** with their headsets and blame on the triangle out there, some weird vibe off of that. I don't know, get creative.

This is when I miss football from the 70s. Belechick wouldn't get away with this **** in those days. There would be some form of payback.