• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

BREAKING: Deshaun Watson Will Not Face Criminal Charges

He is completely inappropriate at these appointments. He is a famous person and he threatens these girl's livelihood. One comes forward finally and then the bottom drops out. Bill Cosby got away with **** for decades and decades.
I will take that in belief 100x faster then like I said Deshaun Watson is completely innocent and of the 1500 plus players he has been wrongly railroaded.

VICK served his Time I guess,
But he should never have been allowed to play in the NFL again. Should be a honor to play in the nfl

Bermuda. Direct question. It seems like you are incinuating that these players you listed are getting a raw deal and double standard. As if this was say I don't know, Joe Burrows, those of us who are against trying to trade for Watson would be cool with it. Am I correct about that or not?

Last edited:
1. Isn't worth the draft capital for him.
2. Any way you slice it, 22 people. That's rough PR to overcome and you will lose a ton of female fans.
3. Build the damn lines. Draft your own qb. If he was all that magical the Texans will not dump him.
4. Save the bad drama for the afternoon soap opera's, not the Steelers. Pretty please with sugar on top?

5. I hate the offseason. Each one seems to suck more than the last. I already have bad juju going for next season.