• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

BREAKING – Steelers Reportedly One of Four Teams In On Aaron Rodgers WITH DEALS IN PLACE

Agreed. And add to this an offensive coordinator who is in way over his head, as he was when he was OC at LSU. The man just sucks and will be gone in another 1-2 years.
In fairness, the defense would probably hold up a whole lot better if they weren't on the field 75% of the game thanks to a completely inept offense.

YES! No more Rodgers to the Steelers bullshit. The Packers just signed him for 4 years and $200 million. That will kill their cap for the next 4 years.
I just slowly shake my head at this number. $200 million dollars....He's not 24 years old. What is Green Bay thinking? That's almost 3 million dollars per game just to play the regular season. I guess his sourpuss attitude worked.

I just slowly shake my head at this number. $200 million dollars....He's not 24 years old. What is Green Bay thinking? That's almost 3 million dollars per game just to play the regular season. I guess his sourpuss attitude worked.
Brings back memories of the Ratbirds signing Flacco to huge money after he won the SB then they had to cut a bunch of players to stay under the cap.
I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to make bets on Facebook but I could have made a lot of money in the Steelers groups betting people $100 that Rodgers wasn't coming here.

I read an article, and I can't find it right at the moment, that said the Steelers were never serious players for Rodgers or Wilson. I think the wording the article used was that they were on the "periphery." I tend to believe it, because giving up the draft capital and paying that kind of money in FA is just something the Steelers don't really do too often. Who really knows though? The Steelers have been tied to every free agent and prospective trade QB this offseason, and if the plan is to drive clicks, they've succeeded.

I read an article, and I can't find it right at the moment, that said the Steelers were never serious players for Rodgers or Wilson. I think the wording the article used was that they were on the "periphery." I tend to believe it, because giving up the draft capital and paying that kind of money in FA is just something the Steelers don't really do too often. Who really knows though? The Steelers have been tied to every free agent and prospective trade QB this offseason, and if the plan is to drive clicks, they've succeeded.
That is the take of every actual Steelers insider
Agents leaked that BS to drive up prices on contracts …