• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Brexit results coming in

The big list of names was proven to be a fake. Nothing but the media trying to spin it.

what i dont understand is why people obviously screwing with a petition directly tied to the Brits would put so many non british locations on there... like at least lie and say they are from england...

Right on cue!

Sanders worries Trump is benefiting politically from Brexit

Bernie Sanders is arguing that “the global economy is not working for the majority of people in our country and the world.”

Sanders, who hasn’t yet abandoned his presidential campaign, writes in a New York Times op-ed Wednesday that Republican Donald Trump “could benefit from the same forces” that led Britain to vote to leave the European Union. He says that any political advantage flowing to Trump from this market-moving vote “should sound an alarm for the Democratic Party.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-06-29-07-14-15

what i dont understand is why people obviously screwing with a petition directly tied to the Brits would put so many non british locations on there... like at least lie and say they are from england...

Because the general public (aka the liberals on this board) believe everything the hack media spew to them.

Looks like the Brits got out just in time

Just Days After Brexit, EU Releases Plan For Further Expansion, An EU Army, AND Turkish Membership

Eu-army-640x481.jpg

The European Union (EU) is going through an “existential crisis” that can only be solved through more military integration, Turkish accession and the creation of a “true union”, EU chiefs have said. In a document on the political union’s foreign policy objectives in light of the UK’s vote to leave, EU officials call for a “stronger Europe” the draws on “the combined weight of a true union”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/29/european-leaders-release-plan-eu-army-turkish-membership/

in light of the UK’s vote to leave, EU officials call for a “stronger Europe” the draws on “the combined weight of a true union”.

They need Turkey, otherwise they'll have to change all the EU flags.

The whole thing is a house of cards. Once Germany is fed up with it, they'll go back to being independent sovereign nations that will still continue to trade, set treaties, etc. Life will go on and they'll likely be better off for it. The independent nations will have to keep their affairs in order to not only survive but hopefully thrive because they no longer will have to keep supporting the crazy uncle countries that refuse to go to work.

You know... after reading many stories in my life, Ive come to believe you should never trust a man named Nigel... Its the penultimate name for the uppity villain's or general ne'erdoweller...lol

"I know that virtually none of you has ever done a proper job in your lives, or worked in business, or worked in trade, or indeed ever created a job."

hillary-clinton-old-hag-3.jpg

"Why are my ears burning?"

On this great day, I thought I'd share an interesting thing I heard on the radio yesterday. The EU constitution is almost 400 pages long. The US Constitution is 6.

Dick Morris was on Jim Quinn's radio show Friday and allowed that he was consulting the Leavers in the U.K. What he found was that the Leave vote was about evenly made up of Conservatives and Liberals.