• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Brexit results coming in

So now it's Germany's job to keep the EU afloat? If Germany chooses to leave the EU in a few years, when their economy is taxed by countries not pulling their weight, the EU will collapse.

Exactly. Germany is the ONLY reason the EU continues to exist. Like my neighbor SCSteeler mentioned earlier, I also work for a very large German company, and every native German I know hates the EU and what Merkel has done.

This is an excellent thought piece. Unfortunately too few people are smart enough to understand.

THE NOBULL NEWS​
JUNE 24, 2016

How Is It Supposed to Be?

This is an excellent piece SteelChip. Can you provide the URL? My Google searching skills are failing me today.

Hissy fit time

Petition for London independence signed by thousands after Brexit vote

A petition calling for Sadiq Khan to declare London an independent state after the UK voted to quit the EU has been signed by thousands of people.

The petition's organiser James O'Malley, said the capital was "a world city" which should "remain at the heart of Europe

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36620401

cb9869432a5af906a7a790b796c8fbc9.jpg

Sounds like many are second guessing themselves and there's an on-line petition for a second referendum. Maybe they voted to leave thinking it wasn't going to pass and called their own bluff?

If there is a second vote and it goes the other way I could see things getting ugly over there.

Sounds like many are second guessing themselves and there's an on-line petition for a second referendum. Maybe they voted to leave thinking it wasn't going to pass and called their own bluff?

If there is a second vote and it goes the other way I could see things getting ugly over there.

Just read this on Fox and started laughing my *** off. A bunch of whiners wanting a do-over. If they have a second vote, it will prove what a piece of **** the UK is. You only get one vote. If it doesn't go your way, you don't get a second vote. LMFAO!

Just read this on Fox and started laughing my *** off. A bunch of whiners wanting a do-over. If they have a second vote, it will prove what a piece of **** the UK is. You only get one vote. If it doesn't go your way, you don't get a second vote. LMFAO!
They did say it was raining pretty hard on voting day and the "leavers" were more motivated to show up. Like it never rains in England....

Word is that the Globalists aren't gonna give up that easy.

Despite the Vote, the Odds Are Against Britain Leaving the EU
http://www.unz.com/proberts/despite-the-vote-the-odds-are-against-britain-leaving-the-eu/

The Brexit vote shows that a majority of the British voters understand that the UK government represents interests other than the interests of the British people. As difficult as the British know it is to hold their own government to account, they understand they have no prospect whatsoever of holding the EU government to account. During their time under the EU, the British have been reminded of historical times when law was the word of the sovereign.

The British people should not be so naive as to think that their vote settles the matter. The fight has only begun. Expect:

— The British government to come back to the people and say, look, the EU has given us a better deal. We can now afford to stay in.

— The Fed, ECB, BOJ, and NY hedge funds to pound the pound and to short British stocks in order to convince the British voters that their vote is sinking the economy.

— More emphasis on the vote’s weakening of Europe, leaving all to the mercy of “Russian aggression.”

— Hard to resist bribes (and threats) to prominent members of the leave majority and pressure on such leave leaders as Boris Johnson to be reasonable, concillatory and to maintain good relations with Washington and Europe, and to reach a compromise on remaining in the EU.

— Expect the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) to attribute the loss of British jobs and investment opportunities to the leave vote.

Once you learn to think about how things really are and not as the presstitutes present them,
you will be able to add to the list all by yourself.

Remember, the Irish voted against the EU and pressure was kept on them until they reversed their vote. This is the likely fate of the British.

Word is that the Globalists aren't gonna give up that easy.

Despite the Vote, the Odds Are Against Britain Leaving the EU
http://www.unz.com/proberts/despite-the-vote-the-odds-are-against-britain-leaving-the-eu/

The Brexit vote shows that a majority of the British voters understand that the UK government represents interests other than the interests of the British people. As difficult as the British know it is to hold their own government to account, they understand they have no prospect whatsoever of holding the EU government to account. During their time under the EU, the British have been reminded of historical times when law was the word of the sovereign.

The British people should not be so naive as to think that their vote settles the matter. The fight has only begun. Expect:

— The British government to come back to the people and say, look, the EU has given us a better deal. We can now afford to stay in.

— The Fed, ECB, BOJ, and NY hedge funds to pound the pound and to short British stocks in order to convince the British voters that their vote is sinking the economy.

— More emphasis on the vote’s weakening of Europe, leaving all to the mercy of “Russian aggression.”

— Hard to resist bribes (and threats) to prominent members of the leave majority and pressure on such leave leaders as Boris Johnson to be reasonable, concillatory and to maintain good relations with Washington and Europe, and to reach a compromise on remaining in the EU.

— Expect the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) to attribute the loss of British jobs and investment opportunities to the leave vote.

Once you learn to think about how things really are and not as the presstitutes present them,
you will be able to add to the list all by yourself.

Remember, the Irish voted against the EU and pressure was kept on them until they reversed their vote. This is the likely fate of the British.
Cameron resigned. I think it's over.

Why the **** would people vote for something they thought had no chance of passing into law, especially something as serious as leaving the EU?

It sounds like a bunch of sore-losing 20 somethings desperately using social media to get their way.

Why the **** would people vote for something they thought had no chance of passing into law, especially something as serious as leaving the EU?

Perhaps they liked the sentiment behind leaving but are now fearing the consequences and uncertainty that comes with it.

I heard it's being called Regrexit.

Brussels having none of it, says GET OUT

Brussels says Brexit must happen quickly – however painful it must be

European Commission President Jean Claude Juncker, European Parliament President Martin Schulz, European Council President Donald Tusk and Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte issued a statement saying that they expected the UK to initiate its exit “as soon as possible, however painful that process may be”.

“Any delay would unnecessarily prolong uncertainty,” they said.

Group leaders in the EU Parliament have demanded that the UK formally announce their departure and to invoke the use of Article 50 immediately.

Guy Verhofstadt, who chairs the liberals, said: "The EU cannot be taken hostage by a Tory leadership wrangle. We need an article 50 notification now."

Marcus Weber and Joseph Daul, who head up the European People's Party - the parliament's largest group - said: "There cannot be any special treatment for the United Kingdom. The British people have expressed their wish to leave the EU. Leave means leave. The times of cherry-picking are over.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...johnson-michael-gove-vote-leave-a7100431.html

Just like I perdicted- Obama's fault!

US Media Ignores Obama's Role in Brexit Disaster

Watch any of the TV news talk shows Friday and almost all have ignored one important fact: the Brexit 'Leave' victory was another humiliating loss for President Barack Obama.

In fact, some British polls even showed that voter sentiment moved decidedly in favor of Brexit after Obama traveled to Britain and urged a "no" vote.

British voters delivered a stinging rebuke to Obama on Thursday when they opted to leave the EU by a 52 percent to 48 percent margin.

So strong was the backlash to Obama's blatant attempt to influence the Brexit vote – polls following his April visit to London showed the opposition to his remarks running at about 60 percent – that a reasonable case could be made he contributed to the outcome.

Obama's threatening remarks against Britain over Brexit seemed to have ignited a tempest.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Obama-Brexit/2016/06/24/id/735514/

US Media Ignores Obama's Role in Brexit Disaster

Watch any of the TV news talk shows Friday and almost all have ignored one important fact: the Brexit 'Leave' victory was another humiliating loss for President Barack Obama.

In fact, some British polls even showed that voter sentiment moved decidedly in favor of Brexit after Obama traveled to Britain and urged a "no" vote.

British voters delivered a stinging rebuke to Obama on Thursday when they opted to leave the EU by a 52 percent to 48 percent margin.

So strong was the backlash to Obama's blatant attempt to influence the Brexit vote – polls following his April visit to London showed the opposition to his remarks running at about 60 percent – that a reasonable case could be made he contributed to the outcome.

Obama's threatening remarks against Britain over Brexit seemed to have ignited a tempest.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Obama-Brexit/2016/06/24/id/735514/

Thanks Obama...

-The UK

Wow, 60%....whoda thought they had that many gun totin', bible clingin', Climate denier's and racist Islamophobic's in the UK.

Odummy is certainly not getting the change he hoped for.....at home, and overseas. Peeps just ain't buying the snake oil he is selling.

Sounds more like the leftist press is trying to put a spin on the deal.

Sounds more like the leftist press is trying to put a spin on the deal.

Even Libtard economist Paul Krugman is saying not to worry, it's not a big deal.

If scotland bails on the Uk before they can revote themselves in, they will never ever win a vote to go back... thats over 5 million people who were 90% for staying and had decent turnout for the vote.... Great Britain only has 63 million total people

Gullible guppies swallow the hook every time

Sounds like many are second guessing themselves and there's an on-line petition for a second referendum.

Liberal Media Gets Punked by 4Chan – Petition for Second Brexit Vote was Spammed - a hoax

Mainstream media outlets in Great Britain and the US were running news Sunday of a stunning petition that shows 2 million people want a new Brexit vote.

Over “two million” signed the referendum in less than 24 hours!

The BBC, The Mirror, France 24, The Telegraph, Manchester Evening News, The Guardian… all reported on the bogus petition.

But they got punked. The poll was manufactured by 4Chan and Anonymous hackers who loaded up the signatures with fake names from The Vatican, Ghana, North Korea and elsewhere.

http://heatst.com/politics/exclusiv...n-prank-bbc-report-it-as-real/?mod=sm_tw_post