• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Britney Griner…

Well, the cancel culture got to Micah. For such a powerful man, he sure does have a weak spine.

Well, the cancel culture got to Micah. For such a powerful man, he sure does have a weak spine.

Yeah it's pathetic. She should have stayed and the marine should have left in that deal. **** we let loose an arms dealer for someone who smuggled in illegal drugs. The marine was guilty of nothing.

Our President traded an Arms Dealer with sights on killing Americans for a WNBA player. A terrorist for a person who couldn't go without THC oil for a few days. This administration is clown world.

How long will it be between the plane wheels hitting the tarmac and BG going full Snoop Dogg on a giant wooler?

giphy.gif

And don’t forget about this guy…

Joe Bidens America.

Post three. How long till she is back on her/his/whatever knees.

1657758891143-png.8967

And don’t forget about this guy…

gotta see if we have any hardened criminals to make an equal exchange.

wtf would you care, anyway?
1. White guy
2. Pled guilty

gotta see if we have any hardened criminals to make an equal exchange.

wtf would you care, anyway?
1. White guy
2. Pled guilty
I didn’t know him, but he was a former neighbor of mine. I think in Russia, pleading guilty might be advisable. Regardless, he’s been locked up longer than Griner for the same crime.

I didn’t know him, but he was a former neighbor of mine. I think in Russia, pleading guilty might be advisable. Regardless, he’s been locked up longer than Griner for the same crime.
He isn’t gay, he isn’t black, he doesn’t knee for the flag.

joe-biden.gif

You forgot he isn’t a celebrity, Trump understands that one.
jailed 18 months ago
has not **** to do with the guy living rent free in your head.

“A senior U.S. official told NBC News that the U.S. government had sought to have both Griner and Whelan released as part of a swap with the Kremlin, which wanted the return of Viktor Bout, a Russian arms dealer who has served 11 years of a 25-year sentence in the U.S. But the official said Russia has treated Whelan differently because he is an accused spy, and that the Kremlin gave the White House the choice of either Griner or Whelan — or none.”

This is just a terrible trend to start. Now Russia and other countries will just arrest americans to try to get prisoner swaps.

Reactions: JMM