• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Britney Griner…

I really get tired of Americans going abroad and then crying about privileged rights… in another country your rights can mean nothing… you are often at their mercy… traveling should come with a high level of caution… smuggling in drugs so you can get high with teammates is an idiotic risk… fortunately for her she will get out quickly because the midterms are coming up…
It's almost like other countries are foreign nations with different laws, rules, rights, and languages.
It's not like any of us were troublemakers, but when I went to Italy ten years ago we were warned that it's not like the U.S. where you're innocent until proven guilty, rather if you're charged with something it's up to you prove you're innocent, i.e. guilty until proven innocent.
In Italy there are two types of police, the Polizia are more traffic direction and enforcement and the Carabinieri are more militaristic and will crack your skull first and ask questions later and no, your Constitutional rights do not apply. And that's a country that's pretty friendly to Americans.

No trades with an international arms dealing Russian. She in the news to help the Democrats bring out the LGBQT vote. Make no mistake about that.

I really get tired of Americans going abroad and then crying about privileged rights… in another country your rights can mean nothing… you are often at their mercy… traveling should come with a high level of caution… smuggling in drugs so you can get high with teammates is an idiotic risk… fortunately for her she will get out quickly because the midterms are coming up…
This lady really should’ve known russia’s laws before traveling with her substances. These people don’t realize how much freedom we have until they find out abroad.

Her hope of being released over " wrongful arrest" is over. Biden pretended to try and get her released. But the midterm election is now over. He suckered democrats into voting Democrat thinking it would help get her released. Putin uses her as a political pawn. Both her release and the dismissal ( transfer) of student loan debt is over. The democrats got the votes from those they suckered. Will the suckered realize they were used like a hooker?

And they will vote Democrat again.
Just look at the major cities in ruins, and they just keep voting for the same ****. At least we think they're voting. We really don't know who anyone is voting for. We just know who keeps winning.

Reactions: xjx
Her hope of being released over " wrongful arrest" is over. Biden pretended to try and get her released. But the midterm election is now over. He suckered democrats into voting Democrat thinking it would help get her released. Putin uses her as a political pawn. Both her release and the dismissal ( transfer) of student loan debt is over. The democrats got the votes from those they suckered. Will the suckered realize they were used like a hooker?
And they will vote Democrat again.
Just look at the major cities in ruins, and they just keep voting for the same ****. At least we think they're voting. We really don't know who anyone is voting for. We just know who keeps winning.
For a while now the Dims have believed that talking about a problem is the same as doing something about said problem. It's been working obviously, and their voters believe it. How much longer they can keep the con going is anybody's guess, but there are cracks forming in the black and hispanic communities.

Now the election is over this issue will disappear. Griner hates this country and she displayed it. Now the democrats have no use for her for 2 years.

Well she’s out. Happy for her but tough luck for former marine Paul Whelan and probably many other Americans in jail around the world for minor drug possession who aren’t good basketball players.

The USA are the Denver Broncos. We got Russell Wilson and Russia got 3 first round picks. How do you not throw in our Marine for the Merchant of Death? At least, Biden's followers will be happy.

I am terribly disappointed that Paul Whelan wasn't released, but I am not even a little bit surprised. They said they didn't pick and choose who to swap for, but the end result says they did. Probably never even asked for Whelan's release as part of the deal.

She's a lesbian who can play basketball and entertain 10s of fans with her skills. I can only hope that her time in Russia allowed her to kick her marijuana addiction and that she learned a lesson that BLM dont mean **** to other countries. Maybe she'll decide that this isnt such a bad awful country after all? ****, now i sound like i'm high.

and, yes, a black lesbian basketball player is much higher on the totem pole of social importance than a white male marine.

now i sound like i'm high.

Wait....you're sober?

200w.webp

Well to be fair, sleepy and his team left how many Americans in Afghanistan…..

Biden's new code and apparently that of the current USA.

We will leave no lesbian basketball player behind.

Biden’s people probably did ask for Whelan but got told no.
I say Biden’s people because I doubt he even has any knowledge of this.

She's been abandoned by AL Sharpton, BLM, and many others.