• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Britney Griner…

I don't keep up with basketball, much less women's basketball. But this Brittney Griner sounds like she got what's coming to her. What? She thought she was immune to another country's laws? This is like taking a firearm through airport security and then going wide-eyed with a HUH!? I'm being arrested?? Screw her, and screw her more if she really does hate the USA. I'm sick of these types of "Americans".

And somewhere above I read about having an AR weapon (chambered for certain ammo) and I agree wholeheartedly. I've got mine and several .308's. I'm getting too old to put up with the current bullshit. I just wanna live my life without the current generation of candyasses trying to rape my retirement and this country I love that so many brave patriots died for. This **** is getting old fast.
It was me. I have 3 chambered for .308, & 1 chambered for .300 win mag, for when you need to reach out and touch someone from a distance. For close up defense, I will rely on my Mossberg 500’s and .45 sidearms. We also can keep food on the table with our .280’s and 7mm’s. Ammo isn’t a problem either, as we can load our own.

I just wanna live my life without the current generation of candyasses trying to rape my retirement and this country I love that so many brave patriots died for. This **** is getting old fast.

Keep a cool head, a low profile and remember.....

pR2r9KV.jpg

Relax....Do not fear, our Gov't knows what it is doing.

I03N6Bv.gif

tEzpZFg.jpg

I hope we don't make a trade by letting some dangerous prisoner go to get her back. But, that's the way things work.
They will end up trading everything the Rooskies want to get just her back. Myself, I let her rot as a lesson to other dumbasses who think laws don’t apply to them.

I remember when we went to Singapore, they told us that we were ****** if you got arrested. They were not messing around. One of the Marines go picked up for something stupid, got 30 days and a caneing.

They will end up trading everything the Rooskies want to get just her back. Myself, I let her rot as a lesson to other dumbasses who think laws don’t apply to them.

I remember when we went to Singapore, they told us that we were ****** if you got arrested. They were not messing around. One of the Marines go picked up for something stupid, got 30 days and a caneing.
Absolutely...and if you **** up in some countries, they cut your head off without a trial. People like Griner want the protections of the USA while spitting on the flag at the same time. Screw her and I hope she does the full 9 years.

Biden will deal to get her out. The problem for us, we will never know the extremely high price we pay . There will be a lot more than just the arms dealer guy.

If you wanna dance, ya got to pay the fiddler.
No sympathy for this stupid idiot.

The prison she is going to will make our very worst prisons seem like a trip to a 5 star resort on a Caribbean island.

Some very long work days with a quota to meet. Don't make it ? You get punished. You make it and the raise the quota until you don't. Then you'll get punished. They're allowed to beat you.

She'll probably be eating rotting food most of the time.

I don't want to see her do this kind of time, but I sure as hell don't want to trade real lowlife scumbags for her either.

First, while I agree it was stupid of her to bring pot into a foreign country, I believe 9 years is excessive.

Secondly when I look at that photo of Brittney Griner, I feel very strongly that I can see an Adam's apple. Am I wrong?

First, while I agree it was stupid of her to bring pot into a foreign country, I believe 9 years is excessive.

Secondly when I look at that photo of Brittney Griner, I feel very strongly that I can see an Adam's apple. Am I wrong?
Yeah, she had a couple vials of CBD for personal use but got charged with "large scale drug trafficking". But that's how the Commies roll. Charge you with whatever they want and you will be found guilty.

Nine years for weed cartridges. Ridiculous. A year? Ok.

That said, it’s their country and their laws and as long as she has been playing over there, she definitely should have known better.

I don’t buy that she packed it by accident. If she claims she needed it for pain from sports injuries, and she was in Russia to play basketball, how can she also claim she brought it to Russia accidentally if she supposedly “needs” it?

It's not the Russian's chip. It's the Dem's chip. It will be really interesting to see if the State Dept decides to cash in that chip this Fall or in 2024. Not sure where Vegas has those odds but it's a hot story and the Dems need a lot of help. Unless something big happens between now and then, I'm betting there is a negotiation for her release in late October. The media will have Biden and his pals will come out looking strong after facing down an "adversary" and fighting for the rights of a minority in a foreign land.

Hopefully someone will ask the press secretary, why now just before the elections and why not last Summer?

Will be very interesting to see how this ****** plays out, but I gurarantee you the ending has already been scripted.....

057a8357.jpg

Last edited:
Nine years for weed cartridges. Ridiculous. A year? Ok.

That said, it’s their country and their laws and as long as she has been playing over there, she definitely should have known better.

I don’t buy that she packed it by accident. If she claims she needed it for pain from sports injuries, and she was in Russia to play basketball, how can she also claim she brought it to Russia accidentally if she supposedly “needs” it?
Maybe if she wouldn't have gone to court dressed like a street bum......

Reactions: xjx
I really get tired of Americans going abroad and then crying about privileged rights… in another country your rights can mean nothing… you are often at their mercy… traveling should come with a high level of caution… smuggling in drugs so you can get high with teammates is an idiotic risk… fortunately for her she will get out quickly because the midterms are coming up…