• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bye Week Games Thread

browns only chance today was if the 49ers had a letdown against a backup QB. So the browns pick a pregame fight with the 49ers to wake them up. Brilliant.

That was a nice methodical first drive by Cincinnati. I forgot what a good opening drive looks like

That was a nice methodical first drive by Cincinnati. I forgot what a good opening drive looks like
It was nice first drive by Seattle too. Also, it looks like Burrow might be back. Jamar Chase and Mixon looking good as well. 14-7 Bungles.

If the Browns can go on a three week losing stretch and the bengals lose their next two… I will really feel good about our division chances with a win in LA, even with our massive flaws
sure a win in LA would be huge for us, but that will be a tough task. Cupp is back, they have Puka who has been tearing it up and Atwell is no slouch at WR. They also have a solid TE in Higbee. I dont think they match up well vs LA. Our offense is going to have to score some points.

Browns are hanging tight and the 49ers had a couple of key injuries today.

The great Brock Purdy is 7/10 for 72 whole yards at the half. I'm not watching the game,but I bet they're not playing soft zone.

Browns are hanging tight and the 49ers had a couple of key injuries today.
McCaffrey banged up, Deebo out and all of a sudden Purdy is struggling. Uhuh again put him on the Steelers and you would see a day night difference.

Wow 10-10 Clowns and a pick on Purdy. Amazing what happens when you shut the running game down and don't let wideout run wide open. Too bad their qb is an overpaid *****.

The Falcons draft a RB high and they don't have him touching the ball on first or second down inside the 10, down by 8. I just don't understand.

Browns defense is legit.
It’s been obvious that tgey are the best D in the league… lamarr just always can beat them somehow lol…

We just played a lot of really great Ds early… not the way to get an O rolling…

49ers D saved their ***.

Seahawks in business again. Last time Geno Smith got sacked out of position

The Saints have a time out left and are throwing everything into the end zone. They should've tried to get closer and use the middle of the field.

Purdy looks awful today. The injuries are one thing, but that Browns defense is for real.