• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bye Week Games Thread

Meh I keep saying that Cleveland is winning the Division… their schedule is going to be so easy in the second half… the one hope is they get cocky and have a bunch of “Tomlin special” losses

I tell you despite Cleveland getting lucky and the injuries which factored in
.. the coaching in that Cleveland game was ten times better than what the Steelers staff has shown this year. 49ers and Houston made the Steelers look silly.

Really no doubt in my mind that coaching is holding this team back more than anything debatable.

I'm a lions fan this weekend. Crazy with a Philly loss the lions will be tied for best record in the league. the world really has turned upside down.

I tell you despite Cleveland getting lucky and the injuries which factored in
.. the coaching in that Cleveland game was ten times better than what the Steelers staff has shown this year. 49ers and Houston made the Steelers look silly.

Really no doubt in my mind that coaching is holding this team back more than anything debatable.
I can't argue that slash but that second down pass play before they kicked the winning field goal wasn't a good call and should have been intercepted. They were running well on that drive, chewing up the clock and had a chance to get another first down on the ground which ends the game.

The NFL is so so different from when I started following years ago. The game has become much too regulated with silly *** penalties that determine the outcome rather than the actual play.
That roughing or personal file against the Niners defender was just ridiculous. It was a good hit to the shoulder, that’s all it was. So the defender left his feet, so what! These ******* idiots who make up these rules could not have actually played the game to come up with such silly penalties.
Don’t hit a guy too high or too low. Come on be serious. The game has always been about hitting people and injuries are just part of it.
NFL is just becoming to difficult to watch any longer. Too many penalties and far too much inconsistency in what they call.

Mac Jones sucks,. His only skill is being slightly better than Bailey Zappe

Reactions: xjx
I can't argue that slash but that second down pass play before they kicked the winning field goal wasn't a good call and should have been intercepted. They were running well on that drive, chewing up the clock and had a chance to get another first down on the ground which ends the game.
Of course. I was angling towards the competitive nature more than anything.

If we would have been competitive in those two games those losses wouldn't sting as much. My issues with the team the same problem from past seasons it just paints a clear picture of coaching futility.

I'm so ****** pissed right now.

I hate it more when the stains win than when the Steelers lose.

Stefanski does make some weird *** calls at times.

I'm watching Kevin Dotson at RG (where he should've been playing for the Steelers) just absolutely mauling people. He looks better than any of our linemen this year.

I'm watching Kevin Dotson at RG (where he should've been playing for the Steelers) just absolutely mauling people. He looks better than any of our linemen this year.
Familiar theme as of late. Leave do good, come here regress.

Pretty clear AFC is better than NFC. Two mid tier AFC teams just took out the top 2 NFC teams with PJ Walker and Zach Wilson at QB. Sauce Gardner was out too.

I'm a lions fan this weekend. Crazy with a Philly loss the lions will be tied for best record in the league. the world really has turned upside down.
I can see them winning the NFC and nuclear war breaking out before the Super Bowl.