• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

California

California loves to come across as progressive, but there is no state in the country that exemplifies the rich and debauchery on one side of the coin and the extreme poor on the other side of the coin like them. No where.

The elite in California, from tech industries (Elon Musk and sex parties) to Hollywood are the exact picture of Bacchus and his minions while immigrant and illegal Mexicans slave labor powers their agricultural economy. Everything about that state sickens me. They have no reality. They have no moral compass. They have no idea what their ideas will wrought.

I live here in San Diego (and maybe the only other member here that I know of who also lives in California is Steeltime IIRC), and the state is an absolute mess. A cesspool. The terrible infrastructure, the ridiculous taxes, the outrageous cost of housing/living -- to recyclable bottle deposits of $0.60 per if you buy cans/bottles/plastic. If it wasn't for the ridiculously nice weather we get in San Diego right by the beach and the many absolutely fine looking Mexican women (who are still pretty damn cool ladies), I'd be outta here. But when my home investment (hopefully) doubles down here and they're getting even more outta control, I'm going to Northern Arizona or maybe Idaho. Nevada would probably be great for many financial benefits but I know of no city there really and definitely no Vegas. No doubt in my mind I'm gettin' the hell outta here eventually though.

I really hope California does leave the USA. Mexico will invade inside of a month and take over. Then all the Limousine Gringos will have their property confiscated and many will be raped and murdered. Hilarity will ensue and I will laugh and laugh.

I really hope California does leave the USA. Mexico will invade inside of a month and take over. Then all the Limousine Gringos will have their property confiscated and many will be raped and murdered. Hilarity will ensue and I will laugh and laugh.

1ma455.jpg
california-considering-secession-so-they-cankeeptheir-slaves-never-looked-at-7477077.png

That quote "California is considering secession so they can keep their slave labor" is about the truest statement I've seen in a while. That is exactly what all this is about.