• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

California

Psychic spies from China try to steal your mind's elation And little girls from Sweden dream of silver screen quotation And if you want these kind of dreams it's Californication

Sounds like a Katsung quote. Speaking of which, I really miss his posts. Come back, Katsung, come back!

Sounds like a Katsung quote. Speaking of which, I really miss his posts. Come back, Katsung, come back!

Katsung no active on internets since February. Maybe Katsung wife finally success poison Katsung, then have threesome with Katsung brother and nice FBI man who disguise Katsung murder as Katsung overdose.

Katsung no active on internets since February. Maybe Katsung wife finally success poison Katsung, then have threesome with Katsung brother and nice FBI man who disguise Katsung murder as Katsung overdose.

You no mess with Katsung without pay price, Indy.

HiHdUZY.jpg
265265_image.jpg

Illinois will be the canary in the coal mine. There is no known solution for their fiscal problems.

California not far behind.