• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pickens

Which one comes first?

Brandon Aiyuk signing or Lloyd making a good point?

Heard rumors BA signing any day now
No such rumors about Lloyd making a good point
Sit on it and spread wide, there you go, easy does it. Sit on it.

Pickens and Fields won't want to work together next year and beyond, so one of them is 100% GONZO before next season starts.

Sit on it and spread wide, there you go, easy does it. Sit on it.
You want a man to spread wide? What you do on your spare time is your business, cooch.

😀

Wait you witnessed his antics and don't think he ever showcased acts that made him look immature? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahha, OK then, hot shot. No, he never illustrated any immature acts, whatever you say. You go there. :pound: :ROFLMAO::crazy:
Never said that

I simply said he isn’t a headcase or asked you to support that he was and that you were merely spewing…as usual, you just spew unsupported by any factual content.

I wouldn’t ever assert that any college or pro athlete never acts immature…haven’t seen it yet.
I also don’t label people without factual content.

But hey you do you, spew away! Its the one play you know, you got a more predictable playbook than Canada

Cooch always loves him some diss. The team had its best win of the season. But the diss must go on.
Just a miserable person with no life other than a weird fixation with Tomlin

Those that can’t hold legit convos or exchanges frequently result to that

Never said that

I simply said he isn’t a headcase or asked you to support that he was and that you were merely spewing…as usual, you just spew unsupported by any factual content.

I wouldn’t ever assert that any college or pro athlete never acts immature…haven’t seen it yet.
I also don’t label people without factual content.

But hey you do you, spew away! Its the one play you know, you got a more predictable playbook than Canada
Yea, when you witnessed Pickens refuse to offer any blocking help whatsoever, you thought, "now there is a 20-something year old who acts grown up." Yea, I bet.