• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Came back to talk some trash, then I'm gone again...

Tall and redhead is a physical trait. All tall people are tall. All redheads are redheaded.

That's why I occasionally send DBS videos of Florence And The Machine. Florence is a tall redhead with legs up to here and runs around the stage in spike heels too. Also she can sing a ton.

That's why I occasionally send DBS videos of Florence And The Machine. Florence is a tall redhead with legs up to here and runs around the stage in spike heels too. Also she can sing a ton.

I used to share a beach house with an Asian woman who was a Redskins cheerleader. I don't really believe anyone here would kick her out of bed.

I used to share a beach house with an Asian woman who was a Redskins cheerleader. I don't really believe anyone here would kick her out of bed.

No way I would lol. I think Asian women are way attractive...always have.

Tall and redhead is a physical trait. All tall people are tall. All redheads are redheaded. All Asian women are....what? What exactly is it about every single Asian woman on the planet that you find unattractive?

But we tall women thank you for your lack of interest. :waving:

That's weird, being Asian doesn't leave one with certain physical traits that are identifiable and different than other races? Are you sure? How is it that you can look at someone and say "He's Asian."?

I honestly don't know that I can pinpoint WHAT it is about Asian women that makes me never turn my head in their direction. All I know is this simple fact - in 48 years I've never looked at an Asian and found myself saying "Wow she's hot."

I also don't believe I said I found them unattractive. They just don't turn me on.

That's again not racist. Predicting that after 48 years it will not ever happen is a good bet. And I live in a very diverse community. Two houses on either side of me are Asian households. It's not about lack of exposure.

I don't like tall women because I'm not. Many men like shorter women. Another racist trait I'm sure :)

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

That's weird, being Asian doesn't leave one with certain physical traits that are identifiable and different than other races? Are you sure? How is it that you can look at someone and say "He's Asian."?

I honestly don't know that I can pinpoint WHAT it is about Asian women that makes me never turn my head in their direction. All I know is this simple fact - in 48 years I've never looked at an Asian and found myself saying "Wow she's hot."

I also don't believe I said I found them unattractive. They just don't turn me on.

That's again not racist. Predicting that after 48 years it will not ever happen is a good bet. And I live in a very diverse community. Two houses on either side of me are Asian households. It's not about lack of exposure.

I don't like tall women because I'm not. Many men like shorter women. Another racist trait I'm sure :)

Like I said, not going to go round and round on this much longer though I already have.

I can honestly say I have never said to myself "I would never date a _____________ man" in terms of any physical characteristic. Sure, I had appearance preferences like anyone else but it's very close minded to me to shut the door on any one group of people. I'm 5'9" and had a couple of wicked crushes on shorter guys. I also had a shorter guy who was infatuated with me but I wasn't attracted to him. Just no chemistry for whatever reason. The guy I was head over heels with in college I think a lot of people would consider downright physically unattractive, but he was funny, creative, brilliant...

As I mentioned my husband wasn't my ideal physical type but I was instantly attracted to his wit, his conversational ease, his impeccable manners and his value system. So I just don't really get that line of thinking. Maybe it's a man woman thing. I just look at all people as individuals I guess. I can't really comprehend ever thinking "there is no possible way I could ever be attracted to X group of people".

Like I said, not going to go round and round on this much longer though I already have.

I can honestly say I have never said to myself "I would never date a _____________ man" in terms of any physical characteristic. Sure, I had appearance preferences like anyone else but it's very close minded to me to shut the door on any one group of people. I'm 5'9" and had a couple of wicked crushes on shorter guys. I also had a shorter guy who was infatuated with me but I wasn't attracted to him. Just no chemistry for whatever reason. The guy I was head over heels with in college I think a lot of people would consider downright physically unattractive, but he was funny, creative, brilliant...

As I mentioned my husband wasn't my ideal physical type but I was instantly attracted to his wit, his conversational ease, his impeccable manners and his value system. So I just don't really get that line of thinking. Maybe it's a man woman thing. I just look at all people as individuals I guess. I can't really comprehend ever thinking "there is no possible way I could ever be attracted to X group of people".

As I said about the onions, maybe one day an Asian will catch my eye. I haven't "shut the door" on a race. Though my first statement, I'll never date an Asian, could be read that way. Instead it was a reflection on how I'm engineered - half a century and no Asian has ever appealed to me. So the incredibly strong odds are (including being married) that I'll "never date an Asian."

In Tim Steelerfan's defense. I don't see it as racist that he's not attracted to Asians at all. That's just his preference and an "individual" choice. In Oneforthebus's defense. She's implying she doesn't lump someone in a group based on appearance. I can't speak for yinz all, but when I see a Latina, black etc. Sure I stereotype. I try to figure what food they like, music preference, if they like sports etc. Not necessarily racist but you stereotype to kinda get a shot at making friends who share common interest. There is no bad thing for me in this conversation