• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Came back to talk some trash, then I'm gone again...

We made crab cakes for the game Sunday. Ate the enemy. I take full credit for the win.

I made my lucky hot wings. Bake or deep fry wings, 2/3 cup of butter, 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot, generous shot of honey.

Everything with Frank's Red Hot is good. That stuff is gold, Jerry. Gold!

Everything with Frank's Red Hot is good. That stuff is gold, Jerry. Gold!

I usually make my meatloaf with tomato gravy and a couple shots of Frank's Red Hot just makes it epic.

There's no other team in the league with a coach this successful that fans hate. So yeah, that's worth dicussion.

Umm, remember the shitshow that was Philadelphia when Andy Reid was there?
Or the shitshow that was Philadelphia when Charlie Manuel was at the Phillies?
THERE'S a ******* city that hates managers no matter what...

That is not shot glasses you are referring to?

Couple shots out of the bottle. Just on my plate. Mrs. Burgundy is Irish and thinks ketchup is an exotic spice. Be making chicken piccata for myself and she'll want some sort of red meat and a potato.
Making lasagna right now to use up the rest of the sauce I made for Christmas.

Last edited:
Said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who has openly admitted that they will ONLY DATE WHITE WOMEN needs to shut the **** up about calling anyone else racist.

Love a little cayenne pepper in my meatloaf, I'll have to try the Frank's idea.

Said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who has openly admitted that they will ONLY DATE WHITE WOMEN needs to shut the **** up about calling anyone else racist.

Love a little cayenne pepper in my meatloaf, I'll have to try the Frank's idea.

Over simplifying a little aren't you? Just because someone doesn't want to date outside their culture does not make them racists.
Or am I missing sarcasm?

I like vanilla ice cream over strawberry, the color green over red, and love hazel-green eyes. Analyze that!

Over simplifying a little aren't you? Just because someone doesn't want to date outside their culture does not make them racists.
Or am I missing sarcasm?

I like vanilla ice cream over strawberry, the color green over red, and love hazel-green eyes. Analyze that!

Dates "outside their culture"? What "culture" would that be exactly?

Yes, someone who automatically disqualifies people for anything based solely on the color of their skin is a racist. It's pretty much the definition of a racist.

OK, got it, you're entitled to an opinion just like everyone else.
Still don't think if your caucasian and choose not to date Hispanics or Asians make you a racist.
If a Hispanic doesn't date Caucasians does that make them racists too?

And as far as cultures go, are you saying there is no such thing as a Japanese, Hispanic, African American, Irish, Italian, etc. cultures?

Not trying to be an ***, I just can't understand how choosing who you date equates to racism.

Dates "outside their culture"? What "culture" would that be exactly?

Yes, someone who automatically disqualifies people for anything based solely on the color of their skin is a racist. It's pretty much the definition of a racist.

I can't really agree with that logic. I don't think preferring a "type" when it comes to relationships can be considered racist. I mean, is it sexist to prefer the opposite sex rather than the same sex to be a romantic partner?

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

I can't really agree with that logic. I don't think preferring a "type" when it comes to relationships can be considered racist. I mean, is it sexist to prefer the opposite sex rather than the same sex to be a romantic partner?

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

It's one thing to prefer a "type", it's another to say "I would never date a black woman". That assumes all black women are the same "type", in some physical or cultural way, and that is simply not the case. IMHO, it's racist.

Sure, I might prefer the look of a tall, slender muscular guy but yet I'm married to a slightly above average height paunchy guy. Because I look at people as human beings and not just as a collection of physical attributes. Gender is a bit different, I mean, vaginas can never be penises, black women just like white women can be tall short slim chunky light dark smart dumb educated backward etc. They do not have some homogeneous look or set of cultural attributes. If you draw some line over nothing more than the shade of someone's skin color, yes I find that to be racist.

Reactions: MTC
OK, got it, you're entitled to an opinion just like everyone else.
Still don't think if your caucasian and choose not to date Hispanics or Asians make you a racist.
If a Hispanic doesn't date Caucasians does that make them racists too?

And as far as cultures go, are you saying there is no such thing as a Japanese, Hispanic, African American, Irish, Italian, etc. cultures?

Not trying to be an ***, I just can't understand how choosing who you date equates to racism.

I'm saying every person of Japanese, Hispanic Irish or Italian descent does not fall into some unique "culture". Most are not even 100% any of those things in this country. So to pretend it's about culture is a red herring. I know black people who have grown up in extremely varying socioeconomic circumstances and types of families. There is no one black "culture".

Last edited:
I went black once but I came back, probably for good. I'm also done with blondes. I dated them through school, married one, had kids with another. Now I'm married to a brunette and it's awesome. I don't plan to ever get divorced but you never know. If it happens I can say that I'm pretty certain that I will only date white brunette women. I don't think that's racist, it's just my preference based on past experiences. Now, I would Never date a Muslim. Call that what you will, I don't care.

I went black once but I came back, probably for good. I'm also done with blondes. I dated them through school, married one, had kids with another. Now I'm married to a brunette and it's awesome. I don't plan to ever get divorced but you never know. If it happens I can say that I'm pretty certain that I will only date white brunette women. I don't think that's racist, it's just my preference based on past experiences. Now, I would Never date a Muslim. Call that what you will, I don't care.

To assume all blonde people are the same as the ones you dated...racist? Maybe not, but shallow and short-sighted certainly (and I say that as a brunette lol). Religious differences are tough because it's hard to have a relationship with someone who has deeply held beliefs you don't share...on the other hand some Muslims are very devout and others are more like Christmas Catholics so I think that would depend. I certainly couldn't date someone who believes women should be subservient to men.

To assume all blonde people are the same as the ones you dated...racist?

No, I don't assume that at all. I've dated the full spectrum on the sanity scale. Unfortunately it was in declining order. It's simply a shallow preference based on appearance now. I just find brunettes a lot more attractive. No offense meant to blondes. (no offense to red heads either, even though you have never been up for consideration)

I'm saying every person of Japanese, Hispanic Irish or Italian descent does not fall into some unique "culture". Most are not even 100% any of those things in this country. So to pretend it's about culture is a red herring. I know black people who have grown up in extremely varying socioeconomic circumstances and types of families. There is no one black "culture".

I agree with this. Instead of being labeled latino or african-american. Just label them American. Having darker skin does not make me any more unique. I hate when I'm confronted by tourist at work and they ask about hispanic culture. I'll give them the typical touristy NM stuff. But other than that I'm American. Just like to work, feed my family, pay my bills and enjoy my down time in peace

I wouldn't date a black woman. I just have never been attracted to them. That's called a preference not me being a racist.

I wouldn't date a black woman. I just have never been attracted to them. That's called a preference not me being a racist.

Same here except for Halle Berry.

I think it's safe to say that at some point I have seen women walking around from every race or ethnicity that I thought, damn she's freaking sexy as hell. For me sexiness comes in many different forms and looks.

Last edited:
You're right. That's why I hate my mom. Cuz she's white. And I married a white woman. Because I hate white people. My kids too. White. Hate em.

Now that I'm free of the ball and chain I mostly bang white chicks. Why? Cuz I'm a racist. I hate white people so much I just have to be inside them.

Married to a white woman, but preys on college-age white chicks in bars, yet has clear and obvious hate for all things white, save for what's between the female's legs. If I recall, you once posted about the tightness quotient as it relates to the young white chick's age. You're some extra-special kind of scum bag.

If you impregnated a white woman and you two had offspring, your children are black SON.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1xIQmFk1ok0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But you will be called racist for your choice.

I would never date an Asian. For all the white men that love Asian women, they do absolutely nothing for me. I find no attraction to them in the least. That is my choice, nothing more. But if I were to publicly say I wouldn't date a black woman, I'd be labeled racist. Funny, that.

"Would you care for some liver pate sir?"

"No thanks, I don't like liver."

"Racist."

"What??!??"

If you impregnated a white woman and you two had offspring, your children are black SON.

I'm confused. Why would they be Black as opposed to mixed race? Does being half Black negate the genetics of the white parent? I'm sure it's not your intention but when you put it like that and in that way, it's almost as if you are implying that they are "tainted" by being half Black. At least I hope that isn't your intention.

Last edited: