• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cameron Sutton wanted in battery case; police can't find Lions CB

Dang, a little Mon ey and entitlement can go a long ways towards insanity.

Could be a career killer for Cam Sutton.

He seemed like a hard worker while here at the Steelers.

Salute the nation

What's even more damming, he's gone missing. They've been looking for him for two weeks and nothing. Lions voided his 10m guaranteed bonus and released him.

I hope Cam was over at Stacey Dash's house...lotsa swingers in Lutz (a friend told me that)...

Shame on you, Cam. Turn yourself in....

Dang, a little Mon ey and entitlement can go a long ways towards insanity.

Could be a career killer for Cam Sutton.

He seemed like a hard worker while here at the Steelers.

Salute the nation
As a player, I thought he was the 1st CB that we drafted and "developed" in a long, long time. I was sad to see him go, thought he was pretty decent. Now this.

What's even more damming, he's gone missing. They've been looking for him for two weeks and nothing. Lions voided his 10m guaranteed bonus and released him.

Some serious BANK to just up and not be concerned with. I’d be on my best behavior with that kind of $$$coin$$$ at risk.

Salute the nation

Some serious BANK to just up and not be concerned with. I’d be on my best behavior with that kind of $$$coin$$$ at risk.

Salute the nation
Yea, it shows you the kind of stupidity it takes to get in trouble of this sort with so much to lose to begin with. Stupid is as stupid does. He's gonna end up broke and in jail.

Salute the nation
I have been on this earth for not quite half a century and outside of apparently hitting my moms thigh when i was seven and she gave my hampster away while i was in school, ive never even once thought about hitting a woman, regardless of how crazy the ***** was... much less strangling one out...

Sutton is apparently an idiot and a jackass... if its true, he should be punished ridiculed mercilessly for flushing his career and fortune away over acting like a child

I have been on this earth for not quite half a century and outside of apparently hitting my moms thigh when i was seven and she gave my hampster away while i was in school, ive never even once thought about hitting a woman, regardless of how crazy the ***** was... much less strangling one out...

Sutton is apparently an idiot and a jackass... if its true, he should be punished ridiculed mercilessly for flushing his career and fortune away over acting like a child

I most certainly hear yaz madinsomniac, right there with you. I’m a gentleman and in today’s society, am an uncommon thing.

There is no excuse for not having decency, grown adults (both male & female) cannot blame someone else in that mannor.

The athletes develop an entitled sense of being. So coddled along the way of their perceived “greatness” that they don’t think they can be held accountable. I think in Can’s situation, he has come to the reality of him having to be accountable…… thus the MIA.

I’ve always felt it better to just exit the situation rather than come to blows.

Salute the nation

Salute the nation
Cam was just keeping it real.....just speculating on my part of course.

Attachments

• whers waldo.jpg
    whers waldo.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5

Yeah well your mom was asking for it.

I have a bad feeling this may not end well. Hope for his family’s sake I am wrong.
Agreed. Hopefully, he will turn himself in a face the music. Hiding out isn't helping him in any way.

My fear is he may not be hiding. I really hope I am wrong.
Never gave that any thought but yea, that would suck. I'm guessing he's ditched the car or hid it in someone's garage and is holed up in a friend or relative's home. Someone is probably trying to reach a settlement with the victim so she recants and Cam reappears. I realize this won't clear him with the NFL and the DA can still pursue charges with a reluctant victim albeit it makes thing difficult.