• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Caption Raul Castro and Obama

Spike

Reaction score
AP_504312058477-420x315.jpg

Castro: "Mr Limpdick is a great friend of Communism!"

AP_504312058477-420x315.jpg

"And when you lift his arm up and down, he waves at you. Like this ..."

Raul: "Jooo know, Baraaak, I thought da republicanos were being faseechus when dey say you was leemp-wristed. Faseechus my commie-culo!"

Look, Castro is already moving me around by the hand, too

and now the rest of the story

Cuban newspaper columnist calls Obama a 'Dumb negro' and claims he incited rebellion

Days after Fidel Castro went on the offensive against Barack Obama in an editorial questioning the intentions behind the president's Cuba visit, a Havana columnist attacked the U.S. leader for 'inciting rebellion' in an opinion piece titled 'Negro, are you dumb?'

The Havana Tribune writer, who is black, accused Obama of 'overplaying his hand' by criticizing Cuba during his visit last month and by implying that the country should change. '[Obama] chose to criticize and subtly suggest … incitations to rebellion and disorder, without caring that he was on foreign ground."

'Without a doubt, Obama overplayed his hand,' wrote Elias Argudín in the opinion piece. Argudín went on to remark: 'I can not help but say, Virulo-style: 'Negro, are you dumb?"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rebellion.html

-----------------------------

But but but they LOVE him!

Cuba 'has no need of gifts from the empire': Fidel Castro

Cuba's Fidel Castro signaled continued resistance to rapprochement between Washington and Havana, writing in an opinion piece on Monday that his country "has no need of gifts" from the United States.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cuba-no-g...105802607.html

-----------------------

Call CNN!

take your stinking paws of me you damn dirty ape