• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sunday Non Steelers games

It really is… i see qbs throwing bad passes, rbs getting hit in the backfield, olines giving up pressure and wrs making boneheaded plays and yet you still see better cohesion and overall results..

I mean you can see how the plays are better built and what they are trying to accomplish.. it makes me sad…
This post is correct. Almost every QB every game misses throws. People bash Kenny for missing throws, but every QB does it. The QB should not have to play a perfect game to win. Sure Kenny can be better, but the whole scheme should be trashed.

I don’t think the Bills can beat this Bengal team

This post is correct. Almost every QB every game misses throws. People bash Kenny for missing throws, but every QB does it. The QB should not have to play a perfect game to win. Sure Kenny can be better, but the whole scheme should be trashed.
Our offense is a problem top to bottom. Tomlin wants a this no risk offense. Canada calls a vanilla game and our team doesn’t ever seem prepared. Kenny is inaccurate and misses 4 or 5 big plays on the field. If Tomlin retires, Canada is fired, and Kenny works on his accuracy and presnap play recognition we might have a capable offense next year.

The Bills all depends on what Allen shows up. He’s been a little off this year but he is still a guy who can take over a game.

CJ Stroud, the only 1st round graded QB on my big board the last two years, broke Andrew Luck’s rookie single game yards record. 30/42 470 yards 5 tds 0 ints.
If I’ve seen you patting yourself on the back with this statement or one almost exactly like it once, I’ve seen it 20 times. We get it

A really good Qb has about 10% bad passes, 80% accurate throws and the rest are inconclusive
An average starter is more like 15% and 75%
Pickett is at 19% and 71%… but getting better every week…

For the record, Stroud leads the league in bad passes and has an on target% lower than pickett, but nobody doubts he is going to be a stud…

If I’ve seen you patting yourself on the back with this statement or one almost exactly like it once, I’ve seen it 20 times. We get it
Can you show me those twenty posts then?

🙄

the under sized Dell isn't afraid to block either

or go over the middle

Last edited:
The Bills sure have looked like crap lately.

A really good Qb has about 10% bad passes, 80% accurate throws and the rest are inconclusive
An average starter is more like 15% and 75%
Pickett is at 19% and 71%… but getting better every week…

For the record, Stroud leads the league in bad passes and has an on target% lower than pickett, but nobody doubts he is going to be a stud…

Those stats were before his game today. They’ll update soon though. The stats that really stand out to me is 2,270 yards 14 tds 1 int and a 102.9 QB rating.

The bills offense design is terrible. It's like reverse Matt Canada. Instead of everything being short and safe, Buffalo just keeps forcing low % vertical throws. They have to do more move the chains plays and not try to score 14 points on every drive.

Those stats were before his game today. They’ll update soon though. The stats that really stand out to me is 2,270 yards 14 tds 1 int and a 102.9 QB rating.
Stroud is bad under pressure, but all rookies are… today he faced a team that decided not to rush him and just play cover 2 zone all day.. it was a poor decision.

There goes that lack of intellect showing up again. Failure to recognize sarcasm and hyperbole… smh
More like you just talking out your butt again and then showing your immaturity with name calling. I wish I could be as intelligent as you. :laugh:

Stroud is bad under pressure, but all rookies are… today he faced a team that decided not to rush him and just play cover 2 zone all day.. it was a poor decision.
I think most QB's play worse under pressure. The key to success is to recognize where the pressure is coming from to adjust protection and then exploit the weakness in the defense. Unless a team can create pressure with rushing only 4. But if a defense comes with 5+ there's usually an exposed weakness. A double move can take advantage of this for a big gain as CB's are more likely to jump a route in this situation. But a double move takes time so now you are depending on the line and or RB to pick up blitzes which again can leave you exposed. It is a chess match with risk vs reward.

More like you just talking out your butt again and then showing your immaturity with name calling. I wish I could be as intelligent as you. :laugh:
Dude, as you can see by the "likes" given to my original post about how much you blow your own horn, I'm not the only one who is tired of reading posts where you pat yourself on the back. You're like a little kid who didn't get enough attention growing up and has to point out every little thing he does as if it were of utmost importance.
Basically, you're tiresome.

The Bungles seem to have the Bills number.
They've also punked the Chiefs 3 out of the last 4 times they met.

Never could I imagine wishing the Steelers were like the Bungles.

Dude, as you can see by the "likes" given to my original post about how much you blow your own horn, I'm not the only one who is tired of reading posts where you pat yourself on the back. You're like a little kid who didn't get enough attention growing up and has to point out every little thing he does as if it were of utmost importance.
Basically, you're tiresome.

I don’t see any likes. So that probably means they are one or all of the three people I am ignoring. But I’m glad their validation matters to you. 👏

I don’t see any likes. So that probably means they are one or all of the three people I am ignoring. But I’m glad their validation matters to you. 👏
Happy to have brought some sunshine into your life there skippy. Can you put me on that list?