• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Census: Whites become 'minority' in 2044, 'Hispanic population twice blacks'

make that all out global war

ISIS Says It Will Conquer Europe Soon, Undertake Religious Cleansing

The radical terror group ISIS has claimed that it is only a matter of time before its fighters conquer Europe. The claim was made by the spokesman of the outfit to veteran journalist Juergen Todenhoefer, who undertook a risky visit to the the ISIS controlled areas in Mosul of Northern Iraq.

"We will conquer Europe one day. It is not a question of we will conquer Europe, just a matter of when that will happen. But it is certain. ... For us, there is no such thing as borders. There are only front lines," the spokesman identified as a German ISIS fighter told the German journalist.

Defending mass enslavement and beheadings, the ISIS spokesman said it is planning to carry out "the largest religious cleansing campaign" in history and will not hesitate to kill hundreds of millions of people, if required

"Our expansion will be rapid and perpetual. The Europeans need to know that when we come, it will not be in a nice way. It will be with our weapons. Those who do not convert to Islam or pay the Islamic tax will be killed," the spokesman said. Todenhoefer visited the Iraqi city of Mosul, which had a large Christian population before it was taken over by ISIS in June and clamped Islamic laws on the land, forcing people to convert to Islam or face death.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5769...rope-iraq-mosul-turkey-germany.htm#.VJquMbALs

oh noes!

another "innocent child" shot down

Teenager shot dead by a shopper after he tried to steal his.... Nike Air Jordans ...

A teenager was shot dead by another shopper after he tried to rob him of his limited edition Nike Air sneakers at gunpoint. Jawaad Jabbar, 16, of Middletown, Ohio, had traveled to Dayton Mall in Dayton, Ohio, on Saturday to buy a pair of the popular athletic shoes. But the shop sold out of them and the teenager became desperate to get hold of a pair. Police said the teen along with two friends spotted two men outside — one of whom had just bought a pair of the sneakers — and pulled a gun.

Jabbar displayed a gun and demanded their merchandise, then the man with the concealed weapon permit pulled out his gun and shot him. No one else was injured.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2885320/Police-Teen-shot-dead-shopper-wanted-shoes.html

oh noes!

another "innocent child" shot down

Teenager shot dead by a shopper after he tried to steal his.... Nike Air Jordans ...

A teenager was shot dead by another shopper after he tried to rob him of his limited edition Nike Air sneakers at gunpoint. Jawaad Jabbar, 16, of Middletown, Ohio, had traveled to Dayton Mall in Dayton, Ohio, on Saturday to buy a pair of the popular athletic shoes. But the shop sold out of them and the teenager became desperate to get hold of a pair. Police said the teen along with two friends spotted two men outside — one of whom had just bought a pair of the sneakers — and pulled a gun.

Jabbar displayed a gun and demanded their merchandise, then the man with the concealed weapon permit pulled out his gun and shot him. No one else was injured.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2885320/Police-Teen-shot-dead-shopper-wanted-shoes.html

Yeah, and as you may have already guessed, the local news around here mentioned how he was "a good kid" and that he was "making strides" to get his **** together. The Dayton mall was, at one time, a pretty nice mall. Welp, them was the good ol days

"What do we want? Dead cops!"

1419340081522.cached.jpg

A little over a week ago, a group of people marched down the streets of Manhattan and called for police to be killed.

But exactly who cried out for violence has been something of a mystery as New York goes through its most tense moment in more than a decade.

Evidence from photos, videos, social-media posts and interviews suggest that a group—the New York chapter of the Trayvon Martin Organizing Committee, or TMOC—might have been involved.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/23/who-started-new-york-s-dead-cops-chant.html

make that all out global war

ISIS Says It Will Conquer Europe Soon, Undertake Religious Cleansing

The radical terror group ISIS has claimed that it is only a matter of time before its fighters conquer Europe. The claim was made by the spokesman of the outfit to veteran journalist Juergen Todenhoefer, who undertook a risky visit to the the ISIS controlled areas in Mosul of Northern Iraq.

"We will conquer Europe one day. It is not a question of we will conquer Europe, just a matter of when that will happen. But it is certain. ... For us, there is no such thing as borders. There are only front lines," the spokesman identified as a German ISIS fighter told the German journalist.

Defending mass enslavement and beheadings, the ISIS spokesman said it is planning to carry out "the largest religious cleansing campaign" in history and will not hesitate to kill hundreds of millions of people, if required

"Our expansion will be rapid and perpetual. The Europeans need to know that when we come, it will not be in a nice way. It will be with our weapons. Those who do not convert to Islam or pay the Islamic tax will be killed," the spokesman said. Todenhoefer visited the Iraqi city of Mosul, which had a large Christian population before it was taken over by ISIS in June and clamped Islamic laws on the land, forcing people to convert to Islam or face death.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5769...rope-iraq-mosul-turkey-germany.htm#.VJquMbALs

They're in for a rude awakening.

They're in for a rude awakening.

Muslims in Europe are already outbreeding native Europeans while living on the dole and bankrupting the countries they are living in.

Muslims in Europe are already outbreeding native Europeans while living on the dole and bankrupting the countries they are living in.

The Great European Multicultural Experiment has proven to be a tragic failure. We are now beginning to see blow back. The question is, is it too little, too late?

There goes the topless beaches on the Riviera.

No. Because cops routinely go off script and abuse their authority, engage in gratuitous violence, and lie about it on legal documents and under oath. Cops keep being told by the right that their heavy handed extracurricular activities are justified because "those people" have it coming. I agree with chief Bratton that lapel cameras are the answer. It can't fix all of it, but it will make a hell of a dent.

From one "pig" to another.

FYI....the majority of cops with whom I'm acquainted overwhelmingly want body cameras. I am comfortable extrapolating the numbers of that very informal "poll", along with other information at my disposal in bolstering my belief that the majority of police nation wide generally feel the same. Google "do body cameras exonerate police more often than not."

But you go 'head on with your bad self and your inaccurate statements and beliefs. Your book's old, tattered and been read.

uh huh...you not being around much might have something to do with being banned.

I thought you were using Pola43something or other.
I didn't know Elfie was Polo - wow...

I've read this board, in it's many iterations, for quite some time. I have found that there are 4 subjects that cannot be discussed in any reasonable fashion here:

1) Evolution

2) Israel

3) Age of Consent

4) Race

Any one of those will start a firestorm of f-bombs and flying monkey poo. People here tend to argue their prejudices rather than objective facts, and do so with the least amount of civility possible. As a result, many of the very reasonable posters have left Steeler Nation entirely, or simply avoid the G&G forum. And it's too bad, because there was a time when some constructive discussion was had here.

And this sums it up for me. I've poked my head in, every now and then, but, I don't really comment much because of the "tension" that comes with a large majority (see what I did there) of the responses...

A rude awakening when the civilization they know crumbles. I can't see any group like ISIS growing that much before being destroyed or being attacked by multiple countries.

The Great European Multicultural Experiment has proven to be a tragic failure. We are now beginning to see blow back. The question is, is it too little, too late?
France might have gotten a clue this week. Or not.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30710883

Gunmen have attacked the Paris office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, killing 12 people and injuring seven in an apparent Islamist attack.

At least two masked attackers opened fire with assault rifles in the office and exchanged shots with police in the street outside before escaping by car.

The satirical weekly has courted controversy in the past with its irreverent take on news and current affairs. It was fire-bombed in November 2011 a day after it carried a caricature of the Prophet Muhammad.

The latest tweet on Charlie Hebdo's account was a cartoon of the Islamic State militant group leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

I really don;t understand how slipping to 49.77 of the population when the next closest "race" equals just 25.1 is a minority.

It sure seems like a majority to me.

Now, lets factor in people of mixed races.

Ok, as we see by our president.

A person of equal racial makeup is considered as a non-white.

Odd.

So, for every mixed birth you pad the stats of teh non-whites.

Hmm.

Anyhow, the more mixing the hotter the women become.

You need to spend more time here. If you did, you'd see the hot button topics are, not in any particular order:

1. Islam and the West
2. Race and double standards
3. Morality of Abortion
4. Obama and AHCA

I can't remember the last time that Israel was a big issue, and age of consent was only an issue with one poster. And as far as arguing prejudices, they are only prejudices when conservatives own them. When libs do, they are opinions. When it comes to producing facts, libs usually end up falling short.
Creation vs. Evolution sparks quite the debate...
this is all out war now

Jacksonville firefighter injured in apparent targeted drive-by shooting Tuesday night

A Jacksonville firefighter was injured in a shooting incident Tuesday night on the city’s Southside when police say an unknown shooter in a vehicle targeted a group of about six firefighters.

Lt. Jackson Short of the Sheriff’s Office said the firefighters were fueling a ladder truck behind Fire Station 28 in the 9200 block of Hogan Road at about 7:35 p.m. when a vehicle drove up and someone fired five or six shots, striking one of the firefighters in the arm after the bullet ricocheted.

“It appears the firemen were targeted,” Shorts said. “Because they are firefighters, they were on duty and the area is very well lit from the streetlights at the gas pump area.”

Jacksonville Mayor Alvin Brown said in a prepared statement Tuesday night that he was outraged and called the attacks in Jacksonville “cowardly.”

“These attacks will not be tolerated,” he said.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-ne...hter-injured-apparent-targeted-drive-shooting

This is truly a travesty - I really am getting a concealed weapon license this year...

ER4P...Oh man. If someone asks me to help them get something off a shelf in 2045 I'm gonna flip the **** out...

One of the funniest things I've read here in awhile.........rep sent (even signed it so's you'd know who sent it ya cheap ****.)

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice......Bwahahaha,.but I would if I could..

Last edited:
Creation vs. Evolution sparks quite the debate...

This is truly a travesty - I really am getting a concealed weapon license this year...

You should. Florida at the very least hasn't trampled on 2nd amendment rights like so many other states and large cities have. Police just show up to draw a line around you when they arrive long after you really need them and that can just be minutes. Lot's of good ranges around to practice as well.

Muslims in Europe are already outbreeding native Europeans .

and shooting anyone who disagrees with them

12 DEAD IN PARIS MASSACRE: Islamic gunmen execute French police officer as he pleads for his life after terror attack on satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo at centre of Mohammed cartoon storm

Masked gunmen storm Paris headquarters with AK-47s shouting 'Allahu akbar!' and 'the Prophet has been avenged' Stalked building asking for people's names before killing the editor and cartoonist during weekly editorial meeting Horrific footage shows a police officer begging for his life before being shot in the head at point-blank range

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900259/Gunmen-kill-11-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html

1966693_907034055982702_4192519002710937403_n.jpg

and shooting anyone who disagrees with them

12 DEAD IN PARIS MASSACRE: Islamic gunmen execute French police officer as he pleads for his life after terror attack on satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo at centre of Mohammed cartoon storm

Masked gunmen storm Paris headquarters with AK-47s shouting 'Allahu akbar!' and 'the Prophet has been avenged' Stalked building asking for people's names before killing the editor and cartoonist during weekly editorial meeting Horrific footage shows a police officer begging for his life before being shot in the head at point-blank range

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900259/Gunmen-kill-11-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html

1966693_907034055982702_4192519002710937403_n.jpg

More love&peace from Islam.