• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chalk Words, Trump, and the new generation of *******........

Tim- didn't you find it telling how in my original FB post that the woman who said "look beyond the chalk" and said that she understood the real issue NEVER responded back?

Yeah...I didn't want to really ask there, or push too much, but who is that whack (sorry if it's your Mom LOL!)? That was like Twilight Zone ****...."I really understand these kids, you don't, look beyond the chalk, these poor kids have sooooo much to deal with..."

I don't think she's going to reply though. I really really really wish she would.

That said, I popped a look at her profile picture and...well...she looks like that mom, and those kids look like safe-space kids (not being insulting, just saying if I was asked to draw a picture of safe-space kids, I would have conjured up those kids). So I'm sure whatever conversation would have ensued would have been just as irrational.

Last edited:
Sounds like the Emory President has decided to go ahead and send out a university-wide email. It would be great if it said something like - With respect to the hysterical students creating an imaginary threat from some political graffiti, I am sending out this email as demanded in the last meeting. Consider your protests successful as an attention grabber for your concerns, however the university will neither take a position on presidential candidates, nor make ridiculous characterizations of any of the candidates. If some of you truly feel threatened by that graffiti, perhaps you are not ready for college life, and a more sheltered environment would be appropriate for you.

Yeah...I didn't want to really ask there, or push too much, but who is that whack (sorry if it's your Mom LOL!)? That was like Twilight Zone ****...."I really understand these kids, you don't, look beyond the chalk, these poor kids have sooooo much to deal with..."

I don't think she's going to reply though. I really really really wish she would.

That said, I popped a look at her profile picture and...well...she looks like that mom, and those kids look like safe-space kids (not being insulting, just saying if I was asked to draw a picture of safe-space kids, I would have conjured up those kids). So I'm sure whatever conversation would have ensued would have been just as irrational.

She is the mother in law of my hairdresser from Alaska. She is pretty liberal and likes to stir the pot but doesn't like to stick around for the consequences.

Sounds like the Emory President has decided to go ahead and send out a university-wide email.. If some of you truly feel threatened by that graffiti, perhaps you are not ready for college life,

Fixed it for ya, but it didn't say that ...did it ? My man Fred posted a rant on this subject and as usual, it hit the mark.

Edited as usual, for brevity.

On Campus at U.PE: The University of Practically Everywhere

http://fredoneverything.org/on-campus-at-u-pe-the-university-of-practically-everywhere/

In the fall of the year, as leaves turned red and gold on the campus of U.PE, an aging professor stood on the podium to give the welcoming address to the new class of freshmen. You are now officially in college. You need to know several things about this condition.

To begin, you do not belong here. You are spoiled, self-important, narcissistic, infantile brats, unprepared for college work, in which you likely have little interest. In all likelihood you will waste these four years of your time and mine in this institution, which once was a university—during which you will take absurd courses of your own devising, courses having nothing to do with the purposes of education, of which you know nothing.

This state of affairs is not entirely your fault. Here is something else you need to know: This university is interested only in collecting your tuition and, having no spine, will accede to whatever your little hearts may desire. You will find that nothing is too silly, imbecilic, or pointless to engage your attention, and nothing too absurd for the faculty to permit.

When you graduate, a terrible shock awaits you. You will find that employers have no interest in your wearisome righteousness. They will not pay you for Victims’ Studies or contemplation of grievances. They will not care about the high GPAs you got through grade inflation or sleeping with the professor. They will expect you to do your job, if there is a job for you to do.

Which is by no means certain. You are going to debouch from this institution onto a world that is already grim and becoming more so. Jobs are scarce and the scarcity intensifies. The qualified struggle. You are unlikely to be among them.

Enough. Go forth, roll in ignorance, and God be with you. You will need him.”

The professor concluded amid a roar of displeasure from the assembled young. That afternoon, under the leadership of older students, they formed a committee to oppose racism and hurtful speech. In the social media they launched a campaign to have the professor fired. The administration apologized to the students, promised to behave better in future, and began proceedings to end the professor’s tenure. For his part, he went home, poured himself a double Scotch, and settled into a chair with the Anabasis. Xenophon was at least grammatical.

pVfzsL6.jpg

I gotsta know........how do I go about finding that again so's I can see?

Sounds like the Emory President has decided to go ahead and send out a university-wide email. It would be great if it said something like - With respect to the hysterical students creating an imaginary threat from some political graffiti, I am sending out this email as demanded in the last meeting. Consider your protests successful as an attention grabber for your concerns, however the university will neither take a position on presidential candidates, nor make ridiculous characterizations of any of the candidates. If some of you truly feel threatened by that graffiti, perhaps you are not ready for college life, and a more sheltered environment would be appropriate for you.

P.O.M.....

She is the mother in law of my hairdresser from Alaska. She is pretty liberal and likes to stir the pot but doesn't like to stick around for the consequences.

That's so uncharacteristic of a liberal.

You must be pretty liberal with your friend additions on FaceBook :shame: The mother in law of your hairdresser. I'm not sure if I'd have a hairdresser as a friend on FaceBook or not. Let alone her mother-in-law. But I do have some weird connections too, including a bartender I might see once a month.

Lyn must be richer than Trump to have a hairdresser in Alaska since she lives in Kansas.

trickle some of those benjamins my way, empress

You must be pretty liberal with your friend additions on FaceBook :shame: The mother in law of your hairdresser. I'm not sure if I'd have a hairdresser as a friend on FaceBook or not. Let alone her mother-in-law. But I do have some weird connections too, including a bartender I might see once a month.

Mother in law of my old hairdresser...lol. My current one is also my FB friend. Actually, I think I added her (the MIL) only because I played Farmville and needed more friends for the game. Yea....I know...lol.

Lat time I checked, there hasn't been any chalk related murders recently... over dramatic nonsense makes people look like imbaciles. I hope they are ashamed of themselves when they look back on it one day....

Lat time I checked, there hasn't been any chalk related murders recently... over dramatic nonsense makes people look like imbaciles. I hope they are ashamed of themselves when they look back on it one day....

Something tells me they won't be.

Liberals do that. All bark no bite. "Boo down with gov, I want free ****, give criminals a chance they are just misunderstood".

Libs dont get it

Lyn must be richer than Trump to have a hairdresser in Alaska since she lives in Kansas.

trickle some of those benjamins my way, empress

Lyn gets her haircuts at the cotton corale

Something tells me they won't be.

Agree with Lyn, but even more than that, they will recall that back in the day they were "brave" in "standing up" to some amorphous "evil." Liberals throw the word "brave" around to describe boringly safe behavior.

Trump is a hater the same way ISIS are haters, so maybe they have a point there. Just don't be such ******* about it.

Uh no...Trump is a hater the same way the average American is a hater of Islamic extremism and illegal immigration.

The consequence of parents sheltering their kids of ALL responsibility for their actions is sure rearing it's head in a big way with this generation isn't it? Take it from me working at a high school....kids NEVER do anything wrong. If they get in trouble for something the first thing their parents want to know is "Who caused this to happen to my kid?": It's not, "Why did you do this? or What were you thinking?" It's trying to figure out who's fault it was other than their kid. Usually it's other kids, the teacher, the Principal, etc. I've actually witnessed a kid try to admit guilt for doing something wrong and then the parent starts talking over them and demanding that the blame go somewhere else. Quite astounding to see actually. Nobody can accept that their kid makes mistakes or isn't perfect any more. Probably the Facebook generation of parents where everything has to appear perfect to the outside world and their kid has to appear infallible and special at all times.

It's funny, my wife and I have always tried to shelter our kids in one aspect (not letting them watch rated R movies at 7 and 8 years old like our neighbors do, trying not to cuss like sailors in front of them....like our neighbors do, discouraging them from hanging around with trouble makers, etc) but you can bet your *** if they would get in trouble at school I'm not going to be there defending them. It will be like my parents where I would beg the school to punish me right there just so my Mom wouldn't find out about it. If she had to come to school I was in deep ****. As a result I learned that I was responsible for my own actions. Many parents seem to be under the delusion that every adult in their kid's life has conspired to make up lies about them to get them in trouble. Everyone is a conspiracy nut when it comes to their little angel. God forbid they had to admit that their high school aged kid is an ******* and has been since they started getting in trouble in the 1st grade. Nope, it's just that everyone is out to get them and has been since they started school. It makes their lack of parenting a non issue.

Good Lord LOL.

I'm often the only, or one of the few whites in the room on many, many occasions - in SE DC, PG County MD, etc. I know this exact feeling.

I don't need a safe space, and I don't feel my life is in danger.

Stop labeling me as someone who doesn't understand. These kids are being raised to be *******.

But you don't understand libs will tell you. Because you aren't afraid means you're privileged...you have white privilege.

Didn't you take the test?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you#.adA7QzrkO

By no means am I recommending anyone waste 10 min. of their lives on this !! I was the giunea pig.

Last edited:
But that's not the whole story.....the title of the article forces readers to assume that just chalked words have struck fear in those students of Mexican and Latin ethnicity. The university has had other issues with swastikas and other racially offensive artifacts inscribed, painted or distributed and add to that death threats.

Switch roles for a second and think about lil Megan Hugtussle from Markleysburg going off to school in some far away place like Turkey. If someone distributed hate mail, or painted anti-white or anti-American slogans on her dorm room door and created a photoshopped image with a headstone with her name on it, tacked it on her door, prompting her to notify student liason counselors to complain, would you call her a ***** ?

Whens the last time you were in a venue where you were one of a few if not the only white face around and someone called you out or highlighted the fact that you were different and didn't like your presence ? How often does it happen ? My point is most whites folks never have to adjust to societal standards simply because in America, white culture IS the standard. You don't have to worry about Native Americans giving you the middle finger, expressing malcontent of your presence in their land or them telling you to go back to ____________ (insert home land from which you originate). Y'all get extremely uncomfortable when you see a person of Arabic or Middle Eastern descent ready to board a plane and go as far as alerting flight personnel to have their entire travel experience disrupted, removed, so that you can be made to feel comfortable and at peace on your wonderful flight home.

Show some ******* humanity and cultural acceptance for folks unlike yourselves. And stop ridiculing folks that have dealt with racial insensitivity. It aint about pussification.

Yes its about pussification.

You mention Mexicans, Arabs etc. but you're missing all those that are being pussified. How about the hordes of lily white students who join in these protests? The lily white student protesters at Trump rallies, the lily white students joining the bogus "black lives matter" bowel movement.
The pussification of America extends beyond just minorities, it crosses all racial lines.

Safe spaces, microagression, gender neutrality...the charge against these headed by white ******* indoctrinated by their college profs.
Hilarous vid..."I identify as a shin guard, so can I hump your knee?"

Last edited:
[h=1]Pitt Students ‘In Tears’ and Feeling ‘Unsafe’ After Milo Yiannopoulos Event[/h]
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/...feeling-unsafe-after-milo-yiannopoulos-event/

WTF? Did he rake the crowd with automatic weapons fire?

But you don't understand libs will tell you. Because you aren't afraid means you're privileged...you have white privilege.

Didn't you take the test?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you#.adA7QzrkO

By no means am I recommending anyone waste 10 min. of their lives on this !! I was the giunea pig.

My results.......https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-s...10/17/adf2ddc7e59d7e26cad0a916466ebfee-14.jpg