• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chalk Words, Trump, and the new generation of *******........

That's absolutely untrue. I don't hate Conservatives at all. There are very few - if any - actual Conservatives on this board, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Meh all you Democrats and Republicans are just rooting for the home team all the time... you don't care what the policies or the people running really are, just so your own favorites win... When the Dems assimilated all sorts of parts of Newt Gingrich's plan after they lost control of congress Everyone from both sides flip flopped on those positions like sandals on the beach...

Now for the SV bait of the day, I present.....

Uge6Mql.jpg

5kEFELK.png

BQkDGyU.jpg

The first cartoon is GREAT.

That's absolutely untrue. I don't hate Conservatives at all. There are very few - if any - actual Conservatives on this board, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Stop labeling me!

The first cartoon is GREAT.

Uge6Mql.jpg

hilarious!

Yep, one of the best I've seen in some time!

DAMNIT!!! For some time now I'm unable to view many of the cartoons and pictures people post here....just black "X"s..........First it was just Chip's (and still mostly his) but occasionally others as well. Whiskey tango foxtrot?

still on dial-up?

I can see pics just fine

Supposedly a big outtage on some servers today...and links might not work now.......I lost another website and had to go onto their facebook site to find another server that worked

It's happening all over

What do you consider the views and values of a true conservative?

I'm interested in hearing that.

Tibs is just here for the drive-by, he said so

We know what Liberals support - raping white women

Obama thinks it just isn’t fair that we aren’t taking in our fair share of rapists.

‘Underage’ Migrant Rapes 15 Year Old on Second Day in Sweden

A migrant who claimed to be underage, but wasn’t, raped a 15 year old girl on the day after he got to Sweden.

The Afghan migrant who came to Sweden back in December has recently been convicted of the rape a 15 year old girl. The migrant applied for asylum in Sweden as an unaccompanied minor. The man submitted his request for asylum on December 14th and the very next day was arrested by Swedish police after he had raped a 15 year-old girl at the asylum home where he was placed

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/05/underage-migrant-rapes-15-year-old-sweden/

Spike, you clearly do not understand their culture.
racist

What do you consider the views and values of a true conservative? I'm interested in hearing that.
A true conservative wouldn't touch Donald Trump with a ten foot pole. I'll just leave it at that.

A true conservative wouldn't touch Donald Trump with a ten foot pole. I'll just leave it at that.

I was askin' myself that very question the other day 'D'.

I was thinkin', self...we need to get a hold of Tibs and find out what the 'TRUE' Conservatives are gonna do. I know for sure that he knows, bein' all up into Conservatism and ****.

True conservatives keep their poles in their pants. Who you go touching with yours is your business, and no...none of us want to know.

still on dial-up?

Verizon HotSpot...........yeah, sorta still dial up.

I can see pics just fine

Supposedly a big outtage on some servers today...and links might not work now.......I lost another website and had to go onto their facebook site to find another server that worked

It's happening all over

Still happening.....sometimes they show up other times not.....it am what it am I guess.

I wasn't.

Tibs is just here for the drive-by, he said so

We know what Liberals support - raping white women

Obama thinks it just isn’t fair that we aren’t taking in our fair share of rapists.

‘Underage’ Migrant Rapes 15 Year Old on Second Day in Sweden

A migrant who claimed to be underage, but wasn’t, raped a 15 year old girl on the day after he got to Sweden.

The Afghan migrant who came to Sweden back in December has recently been convicted of the rape a 15 year old girl. The migrant applied for asylum in Sweden as an unaccompanied minor. The man submitted his request for asylum on December 14th and the very next day was arrested by Swedish police after he had raped a 15 year-old girl at the asylum home where he was placed

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/05/underage-migrant-rapes-15-year-old-sweden/

What we call "asylum" they call a "target rich environment."