• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Charlie Rangel Found Guilty on 11 of 13 Ethics Charges

Spike

Reaction score
A House ethics committee subpanel today found Democratic Rep. Charlie Rangel guilty of 11 of the 13 charges of ethics violations against him.

The panel, composed of four Democrats and four Republicans, emerged after private deliberation to announce their findings.

rangel.11.15.10.JPG

Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) is pursued by reporters and photographers after unexpectedly leaving his House of Representatives ethics committee hearing in the Longworth House Office Building November 15, 2010 in Washington, DC. Rangel claimed that the proceeding was unfair because the subcommittee did not allow him time to hire a laywer or look over the evidence against him.

"I truly believe I am not being treated fairly," Rangel said yesterday.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/charlie-rangel-found-guilty-on-11-of-13-ethics-charges/

---------------------------

Boo-hoo...

Race card time

This guy is a crooked as a dog's back leg. He was censured before. This time, he's not walking. Exit now. Sorry, Charlie!

I doubt anything comes of it.

Who cares?!?!?! It's not like he will be forced to resign or anything. It is disgusting what politicians are allowed to do and get away with.

Two words

"Term Limits"

Nothing will amount of it.

Doesn't Al Sharpton owe the IRS? He simply doesn't pay, and they do nothing about it.

If that were you and I we'd be smashed years ago.

What happened to the chick screen left? Did Charlie clock her in the eye?

Wait, a cheating, lying, excuse-making, corrupt, money-grubbing, crooked politician??

Whaaaaaa ... ?

The House is obviously racist.

Everything is racist!

Red Cross pool safety poster called racist

A Red Cross Hospital signboard that carried a "super racist" message about swim safety guidelines for children prompted an apology from the hospital on Tuesday.

The dialogue opened on Twitter after a photo circulated of the poster in Fort Morgan, Colorado. The poster, which has since been taken down, read at the top: "Be Cool, Follow the Rules." Below the heading were depictions of children playing. The white children were labeled as behaving "cool" while children of color were depicted as misbehaving, or "not cool," for breaking pool safety rules.

Red Cross has since confirmed that it has discontinued the production of the poster and has already removed it from the hospital's website and Swim App.

ClcKNe5WYAAc4s9.jpg

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ra...cross-apology/ar-AAhByGH?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

Everything is racist!

Red Cross pool safety poster called racist

A Red Cross Hospital signboard that carried a "super racist" message about swim safety guidelines for children prompted an apology from the hospital on Tuesday.

The dialogue opened on Twitter after a photo circulated of the poster in Fort Morgan, Colorado. The poster, which has since been taken down, read at the top: "Be Cool, Follow the Rules." Below the heading were depictions of children playing. The white children were labeled as behaving "cool" while children of color were depicted as misbehaving, or "not cool," for breaking pool safety rules.

Red Cross has since confirmed that it has discontinued the production of the poster and has already removed it from the hospital's website and Swim App.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ra...cross-apology/ar-AAhByGH?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

So the two white kids at the top exhibiting not cool behavior do not offset the black kid diving, the black kid making noise, and the black girl pickpocketing the white girl?

I never try to decipher what the liberal mind is thinking

Like wrestling with pigs

Nothing will amount of it.

Doesn't Al Sharpton owe the IRS? He simply doesn't pay, and they do nothing about it.

If that were you and I we'd be smashed years ago.
The IRS has become a wing of the Democrat party. The corruption at the IRS is second to none. It has been proven and admitted to that they were targeting conservative groups yet Obama and his DOJ have refused to do anything. Why? Because the orders to do that come directly from the White House like I had said from the very beginning. Chicago politics at its finest.

If you view everything through a "racist" lens, you will find racism in anything and everything whether racism was involved or not. It is a choice to view things through a racist lens and that is the choice these people make.

If you view everything through a "racist" lens, you will find racism in anything and everything whether racism was involved or not. It is a choice to view things through a racist lens and that is the choice these people make.

I find your statement to be ... RACIST!!