• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Charlotte Shooting Video: Footage Shows Fatal Encounter

Internet tough guy. You'd say none of that to my face, but you're really a tough guy in your mom's basement.

You had to resort to a Shiny Shoes career. That's loser territory.

the last time that "you wouldn't say that to my face" **** got going...someone was shown the door. might want to steer clear of anything that can be interpreted as a threat

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha. They had no choice to defend themselves? From what? An unarmed, 40-year old guy who had his SUV break down on him and didn't know what to do?

Yea, boy, those poor cops. That must have been so ******* scary. What cowards. That was straight up murder, just because of the color of his skin.

Try reading comprehension sometime...I said this situation is UNLIKE others where cops have had to defend themselves. Which is why the cop involved has been charged.

What is the one, undeniable common truth when these thugs get shot? That they would still be alive if they did what the police told them to do.

How dare a black man have his SUV break down on the road!

#1.) He was black!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't you hear the cop in the chopper say, "He looks like a bad dude, he is probably on something." How did he "look like a bad dude?" Because he was black? What made him look dangerous?
#2.) His SUV broke down! How dare him!

That female cop who shot him is a ******* disgrace to humanity. But Shiny Shoes will defend her.

How dare a black man have his SUV break down on the road!

She was indicted, you ******* moron.

Good God, I am thankful that law school - well, actually grade school - taught me to UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH ******* LANGUAGE.

How are popsicle sales so far? Been hot in Florida so I bet sales are rocking.

the last time that "you wouldn't say that to my face" **** got going...someone was shown the door. might want to steer clear of anything that can be interpreted as a threat

I never made a threat, I stated a simple fact. You might want to tell Mr. Shiny Shoes to stop breaking stated board rules. Oh, that's right: You operated with double standards. I almost forgot.

I never made a threat, I stated a simple fact. You might want to tell Mr. Shiny Shoes to stop breaking stated board rules. Oh, that's right: You operated with double standards. I almost forgot.

I did not say you made a threat. Reading comprehension is an issue for you isn't it? I just pointed out that last time phrases like the one I quoted were used the discussion got out of hand.

you both are making lame insults toward each other. This is a "lightly" moderated part of the forum. Unless it gets too serious, we let a lot go in here.

I am a internet tough guy. I could kick all of yalls ***** if I had to. I type 30 words per minute while swinging my leaded lined numchuks. don't test me.

seriously why do we have to fight on a steeler message board?

How did he "look like a bad dude?" Because he was black? What made him look dangerous?

Because he was wandering around IGNORING THE COPS who were telling him to do things. Do you not get that? Do you think these cops have never seen a black man before? Do you think every time they see a black man, any black man, even the dozens they encounter every day who are acting normally, they comment that they look like bad dudes? Do you think maybe just maybe it's because he was in the middle of the road acting irrationally and generally when people are out in the middle of a road acting irrationally it has to do with alcohol or drugs or some other sort of mental deficiency? At least in their experience?

Geez, you are dense.

She was indicted, you ******* moron.

Good God, I am thankful that law school - well, actually grade school - taught me to UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH ******* LANGUAGE.

How are popsicle sales so far? Been hot in Florida so I bet sales are rocking.

Get up everyday and put on those Shiny Shoes, and dance like a monkey.

And it's mid 80's here AT THE BEACHES with a nice ocean breeze. And we rock with gym shorts, sleeveless shirts and sandals, not shiny shoes and monkey suits.

Get up everyday and put on those Shiny Shoes, and dance like a monkey.

Ehh, Mrs. Steeltime is the dancer in the family.

And "monkey"? Is that some sort of coded racist microaggression? Wow, Mr. "You Are a Racist" is using coded racist words.

And it's mid 80's here AT THE BEACHES with a nice ocean breeze. And we rock with gym shorts, sleeveless shirts and sandals, not shiny shoes and monkey suits.

I live in Los Angeles, near the beach, dimwit.

You know, where it's 85 without the ******* humidity, and thunder storms every afternoon at 3:00 p.m.

Dumbass, dimwit, fuckknob.

And POOP's business? Popsicle sales and business is BOOMIN'.

Ehh, Mrs. Steeltime is the dancer in the family.

And "monkey"? Is that some sort of coded racist microaggression? Wow, Mr. "You Are a Racist" is using coded racist words.

I live in Los Angeles, near the beach, dimwit.

You know, where it's 85 without the ******* humidity, and thunder storms every afternoon at 3:00 p.m.

Dumbass, dimwit, fuckknob.

And POOP's business? Popsicle sales and business is BOOMIN'.

Yea, CA, home of the endless illegal aliens, crime, gangs, earthquakes, violent crime, smog - and I do mean SMOG - and scumbag lawyers, who are POS with no moral compass.

You _DO_ realize that the vast majority of good people loath lawyers and consider you snakes. You DO realize that, right?

The founding fathers didn't even want any lawyer scum to be allowed to become representatives?

Think about that: The 13th amd. stated no lawyers should be allowed to hold a public office. Even back then, they knew what scum your ilk was. Even back then.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2015...mendment-no-lawyers-allowed-in-public-office/

You must be very proud to be in the same profession with Hilary Clinton. Perfect.

Mr. Shiny Shows, without any morals.

The snakes of humanity. Everyone knows it. No wonder people run away from you at parties. People feel dirty if they shake your hand.

How else would someone feel about someone trying to defend the murder of Kelly Thomas. You are nothing more than dog ****. The human race is worse off because of people like you.

Mr. Shiny Shoes sans of any morals.

Geez Pop. Get it together dude.

Mellow. They're driving you Trump.

Everybody hates lawyers til they need one, lol. My sister is a lawyer, nicest person you'd ever want to meet.

Pop, you're running around screaming about racism while simultaneously lumping all people of a profession into one group. I guess that's why you hate cops so much, your small, narrow little mind is unable to grasp the fact that people aren't all one way or another. That in any given group of people, most are probably pretty decent human beings. A few are real ********. That goes for lawyers, cops, black men and even internet conspiracy theorists (I happen to think wig is pretty cool).

You _DO_ realize that the vast majority of good people loath lawyers and consider you snakes. You DO realize that, right?

The word is spelled "loathe," you dimwit.

The founding fathers didn't even want any lawyer scum to be allowed to become representatives?

Think about that: The 13th amd. stated no lawyers should be allowed to hold a public office. Even back then, they knew what scum your ilk was. Even back then.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2015...mendment-no-lawyers-allowed-in-public-office/

Oh ... my ... GOD, you are the stupidest person I have ever argued with.

First, your own ******* reference source explained what the irrelevant (i.e., never implemented) proposed "13th amendment" was designed to address:

"*CAVEAT: It is because lawyers and attorneys formally registered with the BAR (British Accredited Registry) that they could not be trusted to hold public office in the USA. By implicitly pledging their allegiance to an entity of a foreign government, they could not be trusted to act in the best interest of the American Republic or its citizens."

In law school, I learned the acronym, "RTFQ." That stands for "read the ******* question." You may want to take that advice to heart. Specifically, how many times do I have to read your own source, quote it, and prove you are a blithering idiot for claiming that the source says something IT DOES NOT SAY before you learn to READ THE ******* SOURCE??

Second, your idiotic claim that the founding fathers had some purported antipathy towards lawyers ... you mean other than the fact that of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence, 25 were lawyers and of the 55 framers of the Constitution, 32 were lawyers.

http://sbmblog.typepad.com/sbm-blog/2011/07/how-many-of-the-founding-fathers-were-lawyers.html

Other than that, you mean?

POOP said:
You must be very proud to be in the same profession with Hilary Clinton. Perfect.

And Abraham Lincoln.

And Alexander Hamilton.

And John Adams.

And Thomas Jefferson.

And Daniel Webster.

You must really enjoy getting ***-raped. You keep returning for more.

POOP said:
Mr. Shiny Shoes sans of any morals.

"Sans" is the from Middle English, derived from the Latin "sine," meaning "without." You therefore should not write, "sans of any morals," since you are saying "without of any morals." The correct terminology would be, "sans morals."

Let me give you an example of proper usage. "POOP is a genius, sans intellect, command of the English language, reasoning skills, logic, ability to argue, and every other measure of intelligence."

Last edited:
LMAO. A ******* lawyer. I knew it.

Holy ****, I did not see this earlier.

Great job, Sherlock. You figured out something THAT I HAVE NOTED AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES ON THIS FORUM.

What next, you brilliantly deduce that Ron works for a mortuary? And that Tim Steelersfan is a Steelers fan?

have to ask though, what is wrong with shiny shoes? I am in a suit for work, but I still wear a good pair of shoes that have a nice shine to them. It just looks better..

has to be one of the dumbest things to try and insult someone over.....

have to ask though, what is wrong with shiny shoes? I am in a suit for work, but I still wear a good pair of shoes that have a nice shine to them. It just looks better..

Consider the source, Coolie ... consider the source.

Come on man. They rock gym shorts and sleeveless t-shirts where he lives. That **** is real.

Steeltime in his wife beater and shiny shoes giving POP a beatdown on every. single. page. in this thread.