• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chicago's Finest Angels and their Treatment of a Mentally Challenged White Man

I want to make sure I understand the rules correctly.
Let's even take color or skin out of this equation......

So if I call my brother a retard, and not referring to him as mentally challenged person but as an utter moron who made a poor decision/comment, than I am the scum of the universe and I would be socially castrated. If I did it so that the media could get hold of it, I would be publicly shamed and it would be talked about by everyone everywhere on all sides of the political spectrum and I would be painted as a societal cancer.
But if I kidnap, duct tape, cut, beat, and verbally abuse an actual mentally challenged person for 1 - 2 days, this is up for debate as to if my intentions are just to be thought of as general mischief or truly criminal?

Congratulations, life. You win,

Not really. Race, sex, and sexual preference of the perp(s) and victim(s) is the most important thing.

I want to make sure I understand the rules correctly.
Let's even take color or skin out of this equation......

So if I call my brother a retard, and not referring to him as mentally challenged person but as an utter moron who made a poor decision/comment, than I am the scum of the universe and I would be socially castrated. If I did it so that the media could get hold of it, I would be publicly shamed and it would be talked about by everyone everywhere on all sides of the political spectrum and I would be painted as a societal cancer.
But if I kidnap, duct tape, cut, beat, and verbally abuse an actual mentally challenged person for 1 - 2 days, this is up for debate as to if my intentions are just to be thought of as general mischief or truly criminal?

Congratulations, life. You win,
Correct, if you are not white.

When I was at IUP in the late 80s early 90s, the way you knew that a crime reported in the school paper was committed by a black person was whether or not it identified their race.

Our local TV stations don't identify either. It's dumb, especially if the perp is on the loose. They will say things like he was wearing a red sweater. I kid you not.

Lmfao.

(CNN)Four suspects have been charged in connection with the attack on a special-needs teen that was streamed on facebook.
But prosecutors have not specified why the four are charged with hate crimes.

Lmfao.

(CNN)Four suspects have been charged in connection with the attack on a special-needs teen that was streamed on facebook.
But prosecutors have not specified why the four are charged with hate crimes.
Obviously a criminal bias against special needs people.

Chicago PD on CNN right now in press conference. Duffin is saying there was never a doubt this was a hate crime.

Van Jones will be on soon to discuss the whitelash that resulted in this being filed as a hate crime.

White House is saying it is too early to tell if it was a hate crime.
“I think it’s too early to tell. I certainly don’t want to predict where the investigation will lead,” Earnest told the reporter. “I wouldn’t speculate at this point to what degree federal officials would get involved for considering those kinds of crimes.”

http://ntknetwork.com/white-house-too-early-to-tell-if-chicago-beating-was-a-hate-crime/

People around the world wait eagerly to agree with a statement from the president along the lines of "That special needs kid could have been me 35 years ago.".

and almost immediately CNN switches to a story about black lawmakers fighting Trump.
more after the break...

0105-chicago-police-mugs-facebook-4.jpg

Cooper is making the face after it gets pushed in. Hill looks like he is MR, and the sisters seem to know there way around a corner

Fox News is now reporting the number of times Trump has tweeted.

seriously. this is news?

******* savages. I hope they all get horribly raped and beaten in prison.

Can you pay for bail with EBT cards?

What do you want to bet the sisters are really only half-sisters?

Just read that they could have been torturing him for up to 48 hours. If that's the case, where in the world were the parents of this special needs boy?

But that's pretty immaterial to this savagery as a whole. Disgusting.

Our local TV stations don't identify either. It's dumb, especially if the perp is on the loose. They will say things like he was wearing a red sweater. I kid you not.

Here a great one has been "the suspect was brandishing a black gun". Really, that's all you've got?

Oh man they're rough looking. It kind of reminds me of that poor couple down in 'knoxville', 'nashville', dang don't remember. I do remember how the monsters made the couple suffer before they left them for dead.

I think the time is quickly approaching when we re-institute throwing people into the lions den. Or a pond filled with Nile crocs. These people should be first in line.

"Stupid decision" my ***.

Beating up that kid had nothing to do with being stupid, it was about being evil.

That big black 19yr. old oaf Michael Brown who was killed by a white cop in Ferguson was referred to as a "kid" or "child" by the media.

This white 19 yr. old that got beat up by blacks is being referred to as a "man" by the media.

Last edited:
Sick. Absolutely sick. Thank God, for once, finally in 8 years, hate crimes go in both directions.

Some beautiful points by Gregg Jarrett:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...nd-that-means-double-trouble-for-accused.html

Gregg Jarrett: Chicago torture video represents two distinct kinds of hate crimes - and that means double trouble for the accused

Four black people, two men and two women, stand accused of beating and torturing a white teenager who is mentally handicapped.

The suspects so enjoyed their heinous acts, they videotaped themselves kicking, punching and cutting their victim with a knife. He was forced to drink out of a filthy toilet. Their torment lasted for almost two days. All the while, they laughed. The footage was displayed on Facebook.

The perpetrators are heard on the tape yelling obscenities about white people and Donald Trump. The victim is ordered to say, “I love black people.” How does any of that make sense?

Perhaps it is born of ignorance. But I suspect these individuals are somehow missing the essential faculties that elevate humans above all other species: compassion and the ability to distinguish right from wrong. The capacity to reason and feel.

After some deliberation, Chicago authorities have decided to charge Jordan Hill, Tesfaye Cooper, Brittany Covington and Tanishia Covington with hate crimes and a multitude of other offenses including kidnapping, battery with a deadly weapon and unlawful restraint, all of which are aggravated crimes...

Because Illinois seeks to protect people from attacks based on both race and disability, this case presents two distinct kinds of hate crimes. Which means double trouble for the accused.

But assuming the defendants are convicted, the real question is how the trial judge will punish. Judges in Chicago are notorious for meting out meager sentences. Thus, the rampant crime in “the windy city” that has made it the murder capital of America.

A judge who cares about law and order should rule that the sentences run consecutively, not concurrently. Throw away the key. The remote chance at rehabilitation should take a back seat to deterrence and retribution.

As sad and unnerving as the video is, the remark made by a Chicago police commander should illicit chills. He seemed to characterize the attack as driven by immaturity. “They’re young adults, he said. “And they make stupid decisions.” As for the racist taunts, he held out the possibility that they were nothing more than “stupid ranting and raving.”

No, sir… these were not the acts of callow misspent youth. This was torture driven by racial animus.

I have heard of so many violent incidents that are characterized as "mistakes". He/she made a mistake. Violent assaults like this are not mistakes. 5 x 13 = 64 is a mistake. Missing your turn is a mistake. Violently attacking another individual is evil.

A1XGGv1.jpg

This is the first reference that I have seen BLM inserted into the conversation.

Here's another "mistake" white people make. They think that they can do whatever they want...silly white people.

IN9Pw4n.jpg

Heard this morning that the one kid Hill went to school with the victim. The victim's parents dropped him off at a McDonald's where he met Hill to go back to his house to spend the night. It was then that the victim was taken to an apartment on the West Side of Chicago and held there and eventually beaten. Stupid mistake, my ***. Premeditated.