• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chicago's Finest Angels and their Treatment of a Mentally Challenged White Man

"Stupid decision" my ***.

Beating up that kid had nothing to do with being stupid, it was about being evil.

That big black 19yr. old oaf Michael Brown who was killed by a white cop in Ferguson was referred to as a "kid" or "child" by the media.

This white 19 yr. old that got beat up by blacks is being referred to as a "man" by the media.
Good catch. Yes I remember Brown was repeated described as an unarmed teenager. This is from a CNN article on the Chicago beating.
The disturbing 30-minute video shows a man tied up and his mouth covered, cowering in the corner of a room.
Police said the victim is an 18-year-old with special needs. Officers found the disoriented young man wandering a Chicago street "in crisis" Tuesday afternoon
Police in Streamwood said that after the man was reported missing, his parents began getting text messages from someone "claiming to be holding him captive."
After viewing the Facebook video, they determined the victim was the man found on the street -- and the people arrested were involved, police said.

The police has some trouble with calling the attackers adults, though -
"Although they are adults, they're 18. Kids make stupid decisions -- I shouldn't call them kids; they're legally adults, but they're young adults, and they make stupid decisions," Duffin said.

Notice how Tibs is silent about this? To libtards like him these animals are heroes.

742f96569ac805d34d6acad0a221a5d3.jpg

The white houses initial reaction...it was not a hate crime. Yet when it's the cops or a white/latino's fighting African Americans he quickly takes sides before any facts come out.

Obama has made race relations much worse. He should be ashamed of himself and called out on interviews for this behavior.

I'd like to see a study with actors using Obama's words and similar situations, and see what the audience really things in a survey reply. My best guess is if a white actor said and reacted the way Obama did, all types of ethnic groups would scream racism.

15826644_10102482255741780_294232645321798377_n.jpg

Notice how Tibs is silent about this? To libtards like him these animals are heroes.

not a single ******* one of the SJW on my Facebook feed have remotely touched this story. Not even the ones I'm friends with here.
Yet, they post about Dylan Roof.
and what Trump might do.
but ... this? nah.

not a single ******* one of the SJW on my Facebook feed have remotely touched this story. Not even the ones I'm friends with here.
and what Trump might do.
but ... this? nah.

But Trump is bad right?

and what Trump might do.
but ... this? nah.

I noticed the same thing. They're probably quietly happy that some blacks got even for centuries of oppression.

"If I had a son, he’d look like Tesfaye/Jordon" - BHO

I don't see nor have I heard ANYONE call these folks heroes. All up and down social media stories, all I have seen are condemnation and frustration and complete disgust for what those folks did to that young man.

Maybe YOU want to think folks exhalt **** like this hero status but you'd be mistaken---definitely not in my circle of friends, colleagues or associates.

I don't see nor have I heard ANYONE call these folks heroes. All up and down social media stories, all I have seen are condemnation and frustration and complete disgust for what those folks did to that young man.

Maybe YOU want to think folks exhalt **** like this hero status but you'd be mistaken---definitely not in my circle of friends, colleagues or associates.

Maybe not a superhero like Batman, but I think they are secretly happy. I have not seen one single liberal here, on facebook or anywhere else say anything bad about them or even comment on it, other than Trog, who acknowledged that it's a hate crime but didn't condemn it.

Maybe not a superhero like Batman, but I think they are secretly happy. I have not seen one single liberal here, on facebook or anywhere else say anything bad about them or even comment on it, other than Trog, who acknowledged that it's a hate crime but didn't condemn it.

Secretly happy ?...how so ?..........do you speak from experience ? And why is everything in your world partisan politics ?....explain that to me please. Liberals don't do this, liberals don't do that. Im somewhere in between but it really perplexes me to see folks constantly affixing labels to folks they don't even know.

Id say 30 % of my associates are conservatives, 40 % progressives and I have YET to hear anyone not condemn what happened. Hate crime tagged or not, it was despicable. What I find interesting is the attempt to put this on Black Lives Matter...THAT was totally irresponsible.

Bottom line is a crime was committed.....the perpetrators were identified, caught and charged and we KNOW justice for this young man is forthcoming. I hope he recovers and moves forward to lead a respectable life.

Or is that tempered whether hes a "libtard" or a conservative ? since folks like to "label" around here .....

Jesus, you're a jackass. Of course I condemn this and any other hateful, violent act. I'm glad they caught these ******** and hope they throw the book at them. Sorry I don't follow you around this board and make sure I make a ******* statement 'on behalf of progressives & liberals around the world' on every subject that pops up. Friggin' idiot.

Secretly happy ?...how so ?..........do you speak from experience ? And why is everything in your world partisan politics ?....explain that to me please. Liberals don't do this, liberals don't do that. Im somewhere in between but it really perplexes me to see folks constantly affixing labels to folks they don't even know.

Id say 30 % of my associates are conservatives, 40 % progressives and I have YET to hear anyone not condemn what happened. Hate crime tagged or not, it was despicable. What I find interesting is the attempt to put this on Black Lives Matter...THAT was totally irresponsible.

Bottom line is a crime was committed.....the perpetrators were identified, caught and charged and we KNOW justice for this young man is forthcoming. I hope he recovers and moves forward to lead a respectable life.

Or is that tempered whether hes a "libtard" or a conservative ? since folks like to "label" around here .....

Most Liberals are incapable of being critical of anyone who belongs to one of their protected grievance groups and rather try to excuse their behavior.

Jesus, you're a jackass. Of course I condemn this and any other hateful, violent act. I'm glad they caught these ******** and hope they throw the book at them. Sorry I don't follow you around this board and make sure I make a ******* statement 'on behalf of progressives & liberals around the world' on every subject that pops up. Friggin' idiot.

Hey! Good job! I'm shocked. Are you sure you're not lying?

Tibs - that's not even it.

the point he's attempting to make is that if this was a white guy, the libs of the board would have 3-4 threads up before the first casing hit the ground.
when something like this happens "the other way", you libs wait until 2, 3, 4 pages of discussion goes by before chiming in to say you obviously find any violence distasteful and do not condone the act.

it's a pretty ****** move. and not to spotlight you, as it happens not just here, but in virtually all social media

Reactions: MTC
what happens when one day the father of someone like that kid gets to the attackers first, and puts about a dozen bullets into each one of the pieces of ****. bet there would be lots of news coverage then.....