• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chick-fill-A Turns their backs

Site? SITE? It's CITE Flogged. Jesus.

And now you're changing the argument away from facts v opinions LMAO back to you twisting people's words. I used one word. Nope.

You have this habit of twisting people's words. I used one, intentionally. Go back and do your homework and interpret how many ways "nope" could be interpreted in that context. I can think of a half dozen or more. But you....you know what I was thinking. You don't lol.

I never said they abandoned their religious beliefs by saying nope.

Before you reply, can you let me know if we are arguing facts v opinions, busiest days of the weeks for restaurants, or the interpretation of the word "nope" as an answer to your question seeking an opinion?

Twisting words? How? Go back to the original contention to which I was refuting. So now you agree with me that they are turning away profits and they have not abandoned their religious beliefs and that is why you said “Nope”... to agree with me. Thanks for admitting you were being intentionally pointless.

Twisting words? How? Go back to the original contention to which I was refuting. So now you agree with me that they are turning away profits and they have not abandoned their religious beliefs and that is why you said “Nope”... to agree with me. Thanks for admitting you were being intentionally pointless.

Nope. They are turning away profits and are turning their back on their faith. Not in all ways. You can't understand shades. It's all or nothing for you. To you, one can't "partially" turn their back on their religion. In your binary stupid argument, it's all or nothing. They've made a (one) decision that flies in the face of their core Christian beliefs. That's a fact. Why they did it? Don't know. But they did. Yet they still claim to be Christian run in their beliefs and stay closed on Sundays. Good for 'em.

Let's go back

This is all in an effort to raise profits and turn their backs on their own religious beliefs.

If that was the case, don’t you suppose the first thing they would do is STAY OPEN ON SUNDAYS???

NOPE.

Why nope? Because I believe it possible that they made a concession in some avenue of the operation of their business to appease some group for some gain (likely profit). It's not all or nothing. They can capitulate on one issue, give ground, without having to give on all.

Your argument is that IF they made this one move for profitability they would therefore be open on Sundays. You make it binary. You over simplify it. And life isn't binary or over simplified

So Nope. I see a half dozen possibilities that could be at play here.

You're as lost in this argument as you are with your command of the English language SITING this and that here and there.

Yep.

Last edited:
Sunday's are very busy the church crowd flocks to restaurants.

76679896_2687271487998179_3675427575041097728_n.jpg

Nope. They are turning away profits and are turning their back on their faith. Not in all ways. You can't understand shades. It's all or nothing for you. To you, one can't "partially" turn their back on their religion. In your binary stupid argument, it's all or nothing. They've made a (one) decision that flies in the face of their core Christian beliefs. That's a fact. Why they did it? Don't know. But they did. Yet they still claim to be Christian run in their beliefs and stay closed on Sundays. Good for 'em.

Let's go back

Why nope? Because I believe it possible that they made a concession in some avenue of the operation of their business to appease some group for some gain (likely profit). It's not all or nothing. They can capitulate on one issue, give ground, without having to give on all.

Your argument is that IF they made this one move for profitability they would therefore be open on Sundays. You make it binary. You over simplify it. And life isn't binary or over simplified

So Nope. I see a half dozen possibilities that could be at play here.

You're as lost in this argument as you are with your command of the English language SITING this and that here and there.

Yep.

LOL! Dear Lord! (No pun intended) Go back and read Irondiesels post in its entirety and then ask yourself where the shades, concessions and capitulation are. “Anti-Christian! An EFFORT... to turn their backs on their own religious beliefs”. Clear intention not unintended consequence. Now look at what you are arguing. Talk about being lost!

LOL! Dear Lord! (No pun intended) Go back and read Irondiesels post in its entirety and then ask yourself where the shades, concessions and capitulation are. “Anti-Christian! An EFFORT... to turn their backs on their own religious beliefs”. Clear intention not unintended consequence. Now look at what you are arguing. Talk about being lost!

Jesus Christ you are a daft son of a *****. Nope, used in its manner, directed at a specific sentence flew right over your head. You still can't grasp it.

NOPE.

There are many reasons why they would pursue that initiative, none of which you will consider but your own.

But hey, maybe you'll switch directions again and SITE examples of the use of semi-automatic 30-30 rifles used in hunting, combat or for sport.

Let me grab the popcorn.

There ain't no Chicken-filetts around here that I know of. Heard tell there was a couple over in Gainesville ( 25mi ) but I ain't never seen one.

They any good ?

Are they as good or gooder than these folks ?

196762_10151207283283487_1662327946_n.jpg
zat one of them places in Tampa?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Amazonian blonde at 1pm and the pink skirt Brunette at 11pm are the clear winners of that skankfest.

I’ll go with the natural blonde, third from the left.

The Amazonian blonde at 1pm and the pink skirt Brunette at 11pm are the clear winners of that skankfest.

I'd definitely go with the one dead center with the red bikini and the goofy hat. Has the best curves, pretty face, isn't all tatted up and doesn't look methed out.

Last edited:
I'd definitely go with the one dead center with the red bikini and the goofy hat. Has the best curves, pretty face, isn't all tatted up and doesn't look methed out.

I think that's Kimberly Guilfoyle beside here.