• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Really. A balloon. A balloon. Not like they got **** in space looking down or other high tech ****. They need a ducking party city USA balloon. This govt can tuck it self

US government monitoring suspected Chinese spy balloon over northern states​

Shooting it down over Montana would have been the best option. Thousands of miles of open range land. Worse case senario would have been that the debris would of destroyed Bozeman or Missoula. That destruction might even have given ‘ol Pedo Joe a public opinion boost In Montana.

Joe ordered it not be shot down. Can't shoot down his friends gadget. China has been moving very aggressively on many fronts sine they helped install Biden. It will be nearly impossible to stop any of this now no matter who is elected.

I know that this sounds like an eight year old kid trying to be cool, but I am pretty sure that we saw it yesterday. At work we saw something just like it.

We are in the NE corner of Wyoming, so it's not too far from where it was supposed to be. There was something there, and then I saw the article when I got home.

The funny part was the one wackadoodle inmate who was convinced that it was advanced beings who used to be human but evolved into a higher being, and came to help us. True story.

Joe ordered it not be shot down. Can't shoot down his friends gadget. China has been moving very aggressively on many fronts sine they helped install Biden. It will be nearly impossible to stop any of this now no matter who is elected.
I heard Joe ordered to be shot down and was overruled by Pentagon.

Damn thing probably has a new and improved virus in it...

China is just eyeing up their new home. Once we are finished disarming our military to prop up Ukraine and everything is running on ****** electric from solar panels and wind turbines, a small EMP set off in the atmosphere will cripple the country to the point that they'll be able to walk right in and take it. Gen X will be too old to fight effectively, and Gen Z and the millenials aren't defending something they've been taught to hate. The end is nigh.

I know that this sounds like an eight year old kid trying to be cool, but I am pretty sure that we saw it yesterday. At work we saw something just like it.

We are in the NE corner of Wyoming, so it's not too far from where it was supposed to be. There was something there, and then I saw the article when I got home.

The funny part was the one wackadoodle inmate who was convinced that it was advanced beings who used to be human but evolved into a higher being, and came to help us. True story.
You found Spike?

I heard Joe ordered to be shot down and was overruled by Pentagon.

Damn thing probably has a new and improved virus in it...
Official word is that Joe wanted it shot down but the Pentagon said no. Normally I'd agree with the Pentagon putting the brakes on Joe, who has threatened to use F-15's on U.S. citizens three times now, but anymore you don't know what to believe. I mean, we already know that China pays him a lot more than we do.
So again we see that Joe isn't really in charge.

There's no reason they can't take that down effectively. Worried about civilian casualties over Montana? Bullshit. They may be more worried about what the equipment is attached to it.

I tell people eventually someone is going to attack us. Maybe joint countries. They tell me oh it's impossible. It's certainly coming. Just a matter of when.

Official word is that Joe wanted it shot down but the Pentagon said no. Normally I'd agree with the Pentagon putting the brakes on Joe, who has threatened to use F-15's on U.S. citizens three times now, but anymore you don't know what to believe. I mean, we already know that China pays him a lot more than we do.
So again we see that Joe isn't really in charge.

Easy test run for them. And we just looked at it.

China is just eyeing up their new home. Once we are finished disarming our military to prop up Ukraine and everything is running on ****** electric from solar panels and wind turbines, a small EMP set off in the atmosphere will cripple the country to the point that they'll be able to walk right in and take it. Gen X will be too old to fight effectively, and Gen Z and the millenials aren't defending something they've been taught to hate. The end is nigh.
Sad, huh?

There's no reason they can't take that down effectively. Worried about civilian casualties over Montana? Bullshit. They may be more worried about what the equipment is attached to it.

I tell people eventually someone is going to attack us. Maybe joint countries. They tell me oh it's impossible. It's certainly coming. Just a matter of when.
If they shoot it down, it could rain Covid 23 ++++ on the sheep!!

Wuhan was just the development lab, not the production facility.

Just heard on the radio that there is apparently a second balloon over Canada. I worry about EMP weapons. It would send us to the dark ages for a decade or more.

Just heard on the radio that there is apparently a second balloon over Canada. I worry about EMP weapons. It would send us to the dark ages for a decade or more.
I said years ago I should write a movie script about an EMP blast paralyzing the country and the Republic is saved by Chicanos in '64 Chevy lowriders since they don't have any electronics.

I said years ago I should write a movie script about an EMP blast paralyzing the country and the Republic is saved by Chicanos in '64 Chevy lowriders since they don't have any electronics.
I would think that the Luxury S10 would play a major role in this.

On a side note - that inmate who told me it's advanced life forms, told me this morning that he spoke with it, and it really is advanced life forms here to ease us into accepting that they exist, because we are not ready to hear that now. The Chinese thing is just the cover story. So, there you go. It might really be Spike.

Red Dawn awaits....

326964666_1158356988379216_5644013002198496257_n.jpg

It was just a stray balloon that was from a not nearby Chinese lunar new year festival.