• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China.

This doesn't have anything to do with Asian people. This has to do with a communist country sending over a balloon with who knows what on it. You know the same country who gave us ******* covid and lied about the origin.They already admitted it was theirs. Not much debate to it. It's not some mysterious thing. Other than the lying ******** saying it was some civilian Chinese weather balloon. That part is ******* comical.

My wonder is why didn't they shoot it down in Alaska as it crossed in.
And again. This much like covid has the potential to turn into an anti asian narrative depending how the media wants to spin it. They did it with covid even though it was specifically traced to china.

They admitted it was theirs. Other than that all is speculation. Yes it could be spying which I believe so. It very could be a harmless weather balloon as advertised. That’s it.

The real question is if our government knew about in Alaska, then why wasn’t it dealt with at the time?

This doesn't have anything to do with Asian people. This has to do with a communist country sending over a balloon with who knows what on it. You know the same country who gave us ******* covid and lied about the origin.They already admitted it was theirs. Not much debate to it. It's not some mysterious thing. Other than the lying ******** saying it was some civilian Chinese weather balloon. That part is ******* comical.

My wonder is why didn't they shoot it down in Alaska as it crossed in.

From what I've already heard we got a lot of data from it while it was above. That's most likely the reason it wasn't shot down much sooner. It was providing us with something.
Agree. Has nothing to do with being Asian, has to do with a Communist country that’s already done a bunch of shady stuff including paying our President and his family millions if not billions of dollars.
Only logical reasons I can think of for not shooting it down right away are that 1) it might have some other new disease on it or 2) there’s a better chance of recovering it with less damage if it lands on water.

Agree. Has nothing to do with being Asian, has to do with a Communist country that’s already done a bunch of shady stuff including paying our President and his family millions if not billions of dollars.
Only logical reasons I can think of for not shooting it down right away are that 1) it might have some other new disease on it or 2) there’s a better chance of recovering it with less damage if it lands on water.
This should’ve been dealt with in Alaska.
As for the asian thing. It’s more of the anti china thing that affects other asian communities. It happened with covid. It very much affected people I know. That’s my fear.

Regardrless. Hopefully there is some data to recover from this to get an idea on why?

I can see 1. Being a logical reason. So best case imo is intercept it in Alaska away from population

This should’ve been dealt with in Alaska.
As for the asian thing. It’s more of the anti china thing that affects other asian communities. It happened with covid. It very much affected people I know. That’s my fear.

Regardrless. Hopefully there is some data to recover from this to get an idea on why?

I can see 1. Being a logical reason. So best case imo is intercept it in Alaska away from population
Agree. Shoot it down over Alaska or Montana and at worst a piece of debris will hit a moose.

Agree. Shoot it down over Alaska or Montana and at worst a piece of debris will hit a moose.

Keeping it in tact as much as possible was most likely the goal. At least it would appear that way. Of course Biden and his kin I believe are compromised pretty deep.

So it had intelligence value and couldn't elaborate more. That's what I thought.

China expresses its strong dissatisfaction and protest against the U.S. using force to attack civilian unmanned airships," the statement said.

“America pre ***** Biden:

We are sorry we shot your blow up doll down over the Atlantic. Are intention was to blow that shut up over Russia as it came in. Please look to the heavens to the weapons in high orbit over China.

China expresses its strong dissatisfaction and protest against the U.S. using force to attack civilian unmanned airships," the statement said.

We are sorry we shot your blow up doll down over the Atlantic. Are intention was to blow that shut up over Russia as it came in. Please look to the heavens to the weapons in high orbit over China.
**** china

China doesn't have civilian anything flying the **** out of that country. Thing was the size of 3 busses and dangling a bus sized device from it.

7a10nc.jpg

The border is open. The friendly skies are open. The Bidens are open for business.

Idk. Biden is stupid enough he’s ruining himself.
It’s quite amusing to see.

Sad because it affects us. But amusing because this is what the so called smart americans wanted
It’s easier to hide that stuff as a Senator or even VP. Joe is too arrogant or too dumb or both to keep it on the downlow.