• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China.

I'm not so sure. They have the largest standing army in the world, and have been vastly improving their arms, production, etc., for years.

I hope you're correct.
Maybe things have changed, but when I was last there in 2009, our mission was basically deterring NK in order to save them from themselves. Sure, they are developing nukes and I think he is crazy enough to use them. But their conventional military, while large, is armed mostly with obsolete junk. They wouldn’t stand a chance.

Maybe things have changed, but when I was last there in 2009, our mission was basically deterring NK in order to save them from themselves. Sure, they are developing nukes and I think he is crazy enough to use them. But their conventional military, while large, is armed mostly with obsolete junk. They wouldn’t stand a chance.
Got ya covered. This is what sarge is saying.

0ecc689c0d27773173dadc142f8b3aa1--north-korea-memes-kana.jpg

I was talking about China. I think that they have the resources to back NK into SK, and invade Taiwan.

I was talking about China. I think that they have the resources to back NK into SK, and invade Taiwan.
I'm not too worried about China at this point. They don't want to go head to head with us, and the truth is, they probably don't need to. Give it another few years and we will have destroyed ourselves through our own stupidity. Between leftist ideology and the fact that we are giving away our military might to Ukraine, we aren't in a position to fight anyone anyway.

I'm not too worried about China at this point. They don't want to go head to head with us, and the truth is, they probably don't need to. Give it another few years and we will have destroyed ourselves through our own stupidity. Between leftist ideology and the fact that we are giving away our military might to Ukraine, we aren't in a position to fight anyone anyway.
I agree on the head to head issue. We have already fallen off the cliff, just not hit bottom yet. As for China's desire to back NK Into SK, I think that China can and will.

So I am sitting in an apartment in Poland, watching National Geographic (one of two English channels), and there is a show absolutely glorifying china and their mission to dethrone the dollar. They are interviewing Americans who speak glowingly of China’s approach to the whole thing. You’d think Xi was some sort of deity. We are in trouble.

So I am sitting in an apartment in Poland, watching National Geographic (one of two English channels), and there is a show absolutely glorifying china and their mission to dethrone the dollar. They are interviewing Americans who speak glowingly of China’s approach to the whole thing. You’d think Xi was some sort of deity. We are in trouble.
Well it is owned by Disney sooo

China reportedly reaches secret, billion-dollar deal for Cuba spy station targeting US: 'Sends a message'​

China reportedly secures agreement to build a listening station in Cuba, less than 100 miles off US coast​

a66e3bdc-19b2-11ec-897a-4119d31a6faa_image_hires_104252.jpg

I would say if you build it we will bomb it to ashes. End of story.
Did you ever wonder why the Bay of Pigs invasion failed so badly?

Reactions: JMM
Biden won't bomb it. They will operate freely. Go Joe go.

Biden won't bomb it. They will operate freely. Go Joe go.

If that's the case I wonder if they would be bold enough to start bringing in weapons systems? Nuclear weapons? Biological weapons. That place can could literally hit us in 1-2 minutes.

So I am sitting in an apartment in Poland, watching National Geographic (one of two English channels), and there is a show absolutely glorifying china and their mission to dethrone the dollar. They are interviewing Americans who speak glowingly of China’s approach to the whole thing.

How'd Tibs look?

It shows how sheltered we are and how China is projecting themselves to the rest of the world. Meanwhile we have people running the country into the ground and making us look weak,idiotic and foolish.

China is using tactics never before used against this country. We have people in government unprepared to counter or stop these moves.

China is using tactics never before used against this country. We have people in government unprepared to counter or stop these moves.

Well look at it from the perspective of they're trying to downgrade the USA in the world. They've done absolutely nothing but weaken us on a global scale. To make us dependent on other countries for **** we could do ourselves.

The American culture has been under attack for a long time. The education system and the destruction of the nuclear family are all it really takes to deliver a death blow to the country.

Can anyone think of a single thing this current illegitimate administration has done good for the country on?

It's all a freakshow nightmare.

Well look at it from the perspective of they're trying to downgrade the USA in the world. They've done absolutely nothing but weaken us on a global scale. To make us dependent on other countries for **** we could do ourselves.

The American culture has been under attack for a long time. The education system and the destruction of the nuclear family are all it really takes to deliver a death blow to the country.

Can anyone think of a single thing this current illegitimate administration has done good for the country on?

It's all a freakshow nightmare.
China doesn’t have to do ****. The west is destroying itself. All they gotta do is be patient. Every western country either has or is in the process of giving itself over to this liberal nonsense. We as a nation are likely past the point of no return. If we get to 2030 without removing this scourge from the country and the world, it’s over. You’ll be a slave until you die.

China doesn’t have to do ****. The west is destroying itself. All they gotta do is be patient. Every western country either has or is in the process of giving itself over to this liberal nonsense. We as a nation are likely past the point of no return. If we get to 2030 without removing this scourge from the country and the world, it’s over. You’ll be a slave until you die.

Been trying to tell everyone for the past 15 years...